Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (34918 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Bigchristo: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1542334589478875&id=100011070468754&sfnsn=scwspwa
before DNA consider the mental health of your wife and child Olosho don drop new quote, so you people don’t consider the mental health of the husband? Do you know the trauma it caused when a man finds out he is fathering another mans child? Very biased sets of gender

5 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by resourcedude: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
guilty conscience lives in fear always!

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

Even Fishes has brain

5 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by suolboy(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

wow. Things are happening in Nigeria.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by studentofTruth: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
When she's doing promo with her body, she didn't consider the emotional health of the husband.

DNA has come to stay!

4 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin Don’t Listen to these Women o that’s how they use Their Crocodile tears to Emotionally blackmail and manipulate Men and society. Baba do your DNA test comot body

6 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigerian women una well done o....see emotional blackmail don already start. Dem still dey grind beans kwese don dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Kelvinhunta: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
U mean we should consider ur emotional blackmail rather? When you r telling a man that he was the father when u know he is not,did u consider his emotional health or that of the child? Well ur comment means ur one of such women from hell,I pity ur husband sha
obembet:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1542334589478875&id=100011070468754&sfnsn=scwspwa

4 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
No responsible man will take this your words serious...am only concerned about woman who had there babies swayed at the hospital by fraudulent nurses n midwives. .....how wil they cope ?

Men stay in the Labour room with your wife or have someone stay in for you!

7 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by TearNinja001: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
I don't understand why this lady has been ranting and all worked up about DNA testing.

Madam get skeleton for cupboard.

So we shouldn't consider the man that has been played abi? Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Hotzone:
Mad
IF she truly typed that then, She's an IDIOT.
People do TB, HIV, Swab Tests
How is DNA different from all these..?
She's the most unreasonable person ever to have graced the internet.

5 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by ojasweb(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Reading this makes me feel bad. Like, what manner of inhumanity is this?

To go this length damaging a woman's body just to collect her money because she dearly needs a baby is evil.

And does any woman undergo such damaging processes with or without the consent of their husbands?
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Solexgzy(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2021
inspirator1:
Nigerian women una well done o....see emotional blackmail don already start. Dem still dey grind beans kwese don dey smell.
I thought they said Only MEN cheat but women forget they are the GOALKEEPERS grin grin.
I wonder why these GOALKEEPERS are running helterskelter.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Which wife is she talking about. Did she mean the husband should consider the wife that was emotional when she was riding up and down on dicks

4 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by ppogba: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
I am not suprised this is coming from a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Guilt tripping tactics. Okay o

For your uk used and brand new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
She's talking NONSENSE. In fact, churches should be asking for the DNA results of children before okaying child dedication.

I understand that our world has totally lost it, but people must be made to understand that actions have consequences

I honestly wonder why they are not doing this... Fraud must be eradicated in all forms.

There should be more of such Labs across the country abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by juniior(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Dalby(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
obembet:

You are indeed a wicked woman...did the woman consider the effects of her actions before embacking on infidelity

From the moment a woman does that she has destroyed the family, and not at the point of a DNA is the family destroyed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Proboy21: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
obembet:

The lady no well why them no consider the emotional health of the man

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Kingcalls: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
When I talk say that gender brain stop to de develop at 14 ,dem talk say na insult

3 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by enemyofprogress: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Craze dey worry you! DNA carry go jare

3 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Romanoff(f): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
ojasweb:

Reading this makes me feel bad. Like, what manner of inhumanity is this?

To go this length damaging a woman's body just to collect her money because she dearly needs a baby is evil.

And does any woman undergo such damaging processes with or without the consent of their husbands?

Their husbands are often brainwashed as well.

Or they brainwash the wife and the wife tries to rationalize it to her husband.

Some even travel from their resident states to these centres for antenatal.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Aykush(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right.

Paternity tests are fake!

Cases of paternity fraud are as a result of baby switching in clinics, hospitals and maternity homes. Nurses and midwives do make a whole lot of mistakes during after maternal delivery, hence, the suppose cases of paternity fraud which women are wrongly accused of.

These women are innocent, why cause them pains?

caveAdullam

Women are very weak vessel, always be there for them in their thin and thick time nobody is perfect.

Even if the child is not yours so far she gives it to you shows she loves and upgraded you to a Father position so, cater for the child and don’t run away from your responsibilities as a man..
I had to login to comment, you are a fool bro! A big FOOL!!! you no fit ever get sense for this life and the next ode oshi!!

3 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2021
RubiesBanking:
I don't understand, if the baby was swapped during when the mother was giving birth, they should easily detect if the baby and the mother have a match through DNA...
Shouldn't be a reason why the proposed DNA test center being established in Lagos should be abolished.

Leave them... You know these people don't have sense.

Baby was swapped yet still shares a part of your DNA... Who is fooling who?!!

8 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
RubiesBanking:
I don't understand, if the baby was swapped during when the mother was giving birth, they should easily detect if the baby and the mother have a match through DNA...
Shouldn't be a reason why the proposed DNA test center being established in Lagos should be abolished.
She doesn't have sense at all.
She isn't thinking.
She thinks DNA is only for the MEN.
Just like you said, if your BABY is swapped, then the new baby shouldn't have the new mother's DNA too.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Kajaard: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
She must be extremely stupid.

Thank God for the DNA center in Lagos. All cheats should be kicked out.

4 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by tnerro1(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Woman, please shut the fvck up, in fact the DNA will be done twice

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
I think marriage should be abolished in our society, if women are not ready to stay, give them their freedom!

As for me, e no sure say I go tie myself down with any woman.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Why all this panic sef? Only a promiscuous woman will be scared of DNA

2 Likes

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Meedon: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
You guys never see anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason / How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.