Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (34926 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by od501: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right.

Paternity tests are fake!

Cases of paternity fraud are as a result of baby switching in clinics, hospitals and maternity homes. Nurses and midwives do make a whole lot of mistakes during after maternal delivery, hence, the suppose cases of paternity fraud which women are wrongly accused of.

These women are innocent, why cause them pains?

caveAdullam

Women are very weak vessel, always be there for them in their thin and thick time nobody is perfect.

Even if the child is not yours so far she gives it to you shows she loves and upgraded you to a Father position so, cater for the child and don’t run away from your responsibilities as a man..

Do you even read your comments? Do you understand how dumb this sound? Talk about baby switching, but please do not depend harlots that are lucky enough to trap a man. You can go ahead and raise the child of stranger because you think you are caring, matured and all that shii, but sorry, those of us are not that matured.

Can't even believe I read this!

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

Aunty be calming down, maybe you meant well buh your story is somehow ... regardless of hormones and body change, a woman would know if she truly carries a baby cos there are little moves babies do in the womb to signify their presence, like kicks & turning so whoever falls for clinic fraud just decide to be volunteered fool
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by twilliamx(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Useless mofo....calls it promo for wickedness....when you were busy doing promo with your body what was that? Nitwit!
Paternity fraudsters should have considered their actions and stop the emotional game.....the child has a father take him/her to the owner! Nonsense.
#YesToDNAtest

She's not talking nonsense....she's NONSENSE PERSONIFIED!

Most of them lack the ability to use their critical thinking skills.

Why are you all engaging the OPs ignorant comment I ignored.....can't you see the gender status on the moniker @obembet? ! Obviously a paternity fraud sympathizer.

@SENIORWRITER

MANNA na you dey hide under @SENIORWRITER blanket now?
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
You really need to be educated, if the baby was switch as u claimed, the baby won't posses any of the couple's DNA at all... He/she will have a DNA different from that of the husband and the wife, there both the couples can easily sense something is wrong, but now imagine a child possessing only the mother's DNA, and has no father DNA, then it simply means the wife has lot of cases to answer .... Google is your friend.
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right.

Cases of paternity fraud are as a result of baby switching in clinics, hospitals and maternity homes. Nurses and midwives do make a whole lot of mistakes during after maternal delivery, hence, the suppose cases of paternity fraud which women are wrongly accused of.

caveAdullam

Women are very weak vessel, always be there for them in their thin and thick time nobody is perfect.

Even if the child is not yours so far she gives it to you shows she loves and upgraded you to a Father position so, cater for the child and don’t run away from your responsibilities as a man..

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by CSTRR: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
obembet:
She's right. And nobody is above mistake and besides, the baby can be swapped in hospital. We need to check very before we take actions

Remember ye not the formal thing neither consider the things of the past.

SENIORWRITER Stil wonder why u take it too personal
If the baby is swapped in a hospital, then it will not have the mother's DNA too.

So any innocent woman that falls a victim will quickly run and do her own DNA test too to confirm.

But most women don't bother to do any further DNA test after the man has discovered his own, because they already know they cheated.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Henon: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
This ashawo mind is now restless. She has certain done give-away to randy men and brought the bastards home for another man to raise. Thunder fire you there!

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by blaise26abj(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right.

caveAdullam

grin grin. Its either you are one hell of a sarcastic dude or just plain crazy
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by sematec(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
over promiscuous dey worry dis one.
it is very clear that some of your kids if not all belongs to anoda man. women are greatest cheats
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Adeyemismith(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
This one is talking rubbish when una dey spread leg you know think of emotional depression for the husband....yeye yeye
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Akinbahm(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Agbebakun22:

I knew a mumu like u will always support women I pray ur wife bring bastard to you idiot simp

No be by mouth, the type of ladies ah go down with you can never approach them not to talk of bedding them...

I decide to come low to your level since as a grown man which I doubt u r can’t deduce the sarcasm in my write up never u raise your filthy hand on your kids since you their father self is very low in cognitive ability. Olodo oshi...
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Gudbadguy: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right.

caveAdullam

The person dat wrote this is a useless person and yet to receive his share of woman's wickedness

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by GetMeRight: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Why are you all engaging the OPs ignorant comment I ignored.....can't you see the gender status on the moniker @[b]obembet
? ! Obviously a paternity fraud sympathizer. [/b]

@SENIORWRITER

Mr Intellect Harvester, why are you attacking the personality of the Op? Was the statement from her? No. Did she add her own opinion to what she copied and posted here? No.
You need to get your examined! Calling yourself a writer is even an insults to writers worldwide.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by advanceDNA: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right.

caveAdullam

U are looking for attention/mentions.
...don't worry ..u will get it...

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by CSTRR: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Right now, it is essential for husband in this generation to at least do a test on their firstborns.

At the bare minimum.

If you know the lady you are dating has too many options that she is giving attention, or such a lady was your fiancee before you married her finally.

You better go and book appointment for your firstborn child.

One of her many suitors may have deposited "take-away" in her before you finally married her.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Romanoff(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
larryjonze:

Aunty be calming down, maybe you meant well buh your story is somehow ... regardless of hormones and body change, a woman would know if she truly carries a baby cos there are little moves babies do in the womb to signify their presence, like kicks & turning so whoever falls for clinic fraud just decide to be volunteered fool

That's why I said some women are aware of the scam but just play along due to desperation, for others, I guess the practitioners just keep rationalizing every silly thing to them.

People will do anything for money in this country o.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Odunharry(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Aykush:
Imagine this coming from a man I pray you nurture another man's child throughout your life...E dey do me like say make i jam you give you better resounding slap!
He's bn sarcastic bro..
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by GetMeRight: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right. grin grin grin

caveAdullam

[s] Modified: To you fools that can’t make use of your cognitive ability to deduce sarcasm in a write up. [/s]

What sarcasm? Lol.
Your argument is only valid if the child DNA doesn't match that of the mother as well.

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Alaganature09(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Akinbahm post=106271605]She’s damn right. grin grin grin

caveAdullam

Bro I swear you be big fool for typing this ..how am I sure if you are the real son of your father for putting this down...you surprised me oooo
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Agbebakun22: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:

No be by mouth, the type of ladies ah go down with you can never approach them not to talk of bedding them...

I decide to come low to your level since as a grown man which I doubt u r can’t deduce the sarcasm in my write up never u raise your filthy hand on your kids since you their father self is very low in cognitive ability. Olodo oshi...

Na online una always dey brag, I don't brag online whatever I said I make it happen.. So chill now I understand ur comment so no be fight okay
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nezan(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1542334589478875&id=100011070468754&sfnsn=scwspwa

Hehehehe, she Don dey fear, what of the emotional well-being of the man

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Firstcitizen: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
TechCapon:
With this kind of woman and her big Tommy I'll even do the DNA test while the baby is still in the womb. Asssshole woman

grin grin grin grin Your wickedness no be here oh
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Romanoff(f): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Glycosunde:

All these things you're saying is just takes by moonlight. Do you think any clinic will do what you just wrote up there cheap and without the woman knowing. We all know how much ante natal costs and that procedure you wrote up there is going to be running into millions. This is just a pathetic way to defend paternity fraud

Sighs.......... Drops pen

I am not defending paternity fraud, I am telling you it exists.

Research on it. Go to "Ask the Gynaecologist" group on facebook and hear how these people are scamming desperate women and see women who refused to fall for their scam.

Even yesterday, the doctors there still posted to warn women against it.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by dhiqson(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
She’s damn right. grin grin grin

caveAdullam

Modified: To you fools that can’t make use of your cognitive ability to deduce sarcasm in a write up.

"Reality every guy needs to know".. iD yourself brother grin
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Arabaincubus: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Time to close the legs and leave them shut by wives.
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Aunty, it's simply, if this is what you claimed, then the child's DNA won't even match with that of the mother too... So easily d couples will easily detect that the child is not theirs.
Romanoff:
I am totally in support of getting DNA test but as you are giving a blood sample, abeg, carry your wife own go too.

Cause with the recent scam of. "Cryptic Pregnancy" in Nigeria, a lot of couples have fallen victim, especially those looking for fruit of the womb.

These yeye so called clinics will tell you that you're pregnant but scan and blood test can't detect it cause it is hiding, that it is only their equipment that can see it and you must only come to their clinic for ante natal.

You will be pumped with hormonal injections that will mimic pregnancy symptoms, as months pass, they will inject you with what will make your stomach protrude.

Obviously, it is not free.

If you've made full payment, after 9 months or 10months, of the announcement of the so called pregnancy, they will tell you it's via CS you will deliver. Again, you'd be put to sleep and given a superficial cut on your stomach and stitched back so it will look like you had a Cesarean, they will then present a baby to you (bought from a baby making factory from the money you paid to them"wink

They will tell you that you can't breastfeed cause of the drugs you've been taking, so the baby will have to be on formula.

If it takes you two years to complete payment, they won't "deliver" you o. They will tell you the baby would have to wait. When you've balanced up, even if na one year after, they will cut you open and present a baby to you.

Some women know it's a lie but desperation makes them play along, some don't even know it's a scam.

Their centres are common in Imo, PortHarcourt and Lagos.

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Akinbahm:

My brother party dey go for Emirates stadium.

Ah never see your epistle...
Which party be that
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Glycosunde: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

I am not defending paternity fraud, I am telling you it exists.

Research on it. Go to "Ask the Gynaecologist" group on facebook and hear how these people are scamming desperate women and see women who refused to fall for their scam.

Even yesterday, the doctors there still posted to warn women against it.

That is what I'm saying too. This things don't come cheap and except the woman is in the know because she is desperate it can't be done. Do you know how much she is going to be charged and can that be compared to a normal ante natal. So if the woman agrees to go ahead with the clinic, then she must have been briefed and agreed to their terms which still leaves the man in the dark. It's still a paternity fraud from the woman and the clinic

Sighs.......... Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by techWriter3: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2021
A clear guilt worry no allegation
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Abi o
Nezan:

Hehehehe, she Don dey fear, what of the emotional well-being of the man
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Navalsadiq(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Caramia2020:
A clear conscience fear no accusation
yes oh
Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2021
dominique:
I don't care about the mental health of a woman who passes another man's child to her husband, what I'm concerned about is how authentic are these DNA labs popping out everywhere. Some of these labs are quacks labs dishing out false results so as to get sensational headlines. Some Nigerians derive joy in spreading falsehood even if it's at the expense of lives and families. Look at that one that was happily disclosing that 60% of the paternity tests carried negative results. Such person is capable of publishing fake test results so he can continue to have something to float about. I hope regulatory agencies are closely monitoring all these labs

So far, have you seen anyone come out to discredit a DNA report conducted with a substitute report, besides most people that opt for DNA run more than one test @least by two accredited labs.
There is no point worrying our heads about fake reports when none seems to be a reference, those labs know client will always contest and have a re-run in another lab. so whatever the motive, to these labs is it worth losing their license

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out by seanjy4konji: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Many bastard children will be revealed now...

Fear who no fear woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.