Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (45403 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by agbolahan1991(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,you no well at All undecided

If you need someone to talk to,so na another man investment you wor use console yourself undecided.

Make una no dey overlook the excesses of una bannies during courtship,una no dey hear word....You don go ahead go put wahala for your life all in the name of wife finish...Instead of you to think of how to correct your nonsense,you say NO,say na another man happiness you wor compromise undecided

No even try am self undecided. You better comot your eyes from that woman before you end up collecting concentrated H2SO4 acid for your body undecided

510 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by FreeSpirited: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Point of correction: say, you are In lust with a married woman.

306 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by ReneDaniels: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Who be this OP please , how can you be married and be having a crush on another mans property...the f..cks wrong with ya..fear God so same cup you use to measure for others won't be used for you. Cause you own , you don't need to go to Dubai just Abuja here and your wife will seek solace in the hands of another .

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by AmancalledGod: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Look at this one, so op among all the whole people in this world to talk to, is now a married woman you feel like to talk to baaa!!!

Till you fuvk her then your body go calm down, i know that's what you have been running about

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Offpoint1: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2021
You're doing well sir.

Keep looking for someone who will help "Relieve the spermatozoa in your sacks"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Caramia2020(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Smiling, morality died long ago, u lust after someone's wife, ur end is near n let me tell u before December someone will sleep with ur wife n u will know about it which will eventually cause depression or ur ancestors will snuff life out of u. This I seen. He goat.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Margy: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Caramia2020:
Smiling, morality died long ago, u lust after someone's wife, ur end is near n let me tell u before December someone will sleep with ur wife n u will know about it which will eventually cause depression or ur ancestors will snuff life out of u. This I seen. He goat.

This curse will hit OP differently grin grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Qatar2022: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....
Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..
Remember karma still work, someone will love your wife

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by siofra(f): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Yet they will say Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world. Why won't they cheat, when the men will not allow them be?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Kunlelee: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

No dey disguise alaye, na lust no be love abegi. You just want a free pussy without any string attach. Oshofree man ��

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by gidob(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Your wife is giving you hell??

Because you want to cheat abi, you are searching for a reason to cheat.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:
You're doing well sir.

Keep looking for someone who will help "Relieve the spermatozoa in your sacks"
Chai

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by JOACHINpedro: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Don't you have friends you can talk to?
Must it be a woman talk more of a married one?
You never know the color of your headache

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

You will go and entice her now with d.ick upon all the konji she's having to deal with. If she succumbs, you will come here and share you story of how married women cannot be faithful, so that people will join in to crucify women?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by mraligieri2020(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THE UNIVERSE... INSTEAD OF MAKE YOU FOCUS ON MAKING MONEY NA ANOTHER PERSON WIFE DEY HUNGRY YOU.. YOU DON FEED YOUR FAMILY WELL TODAY...OGA DEM GO Bleep YOUR WIFE SELF SURE BANKER

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by achillesfoot(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
I'm not in the habit of calling my fellow man names or haul insults.. So at this point I don't know what to say other than RIP in advance..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by nokspos: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
almost all married women will have sex with another man at some point in their life. Very sad and scary truth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

I think you should be your neighour's keeper and look after the lady till her husband comes back grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Qatar2022:

Remember karma still work, someone will love your wife

That karma thing is rubbish.

E don tey since when I don dey bang married women grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Look at this one, so op among all the whole people in this world to talk to, is now a married woman you feel like to talk to baaa!!!

Till you fuvk her then your body go calm down, i know that's what you have been running about

Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin.

You need to try it to understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by olola4(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
The way that lead into destruction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by BruncleZuma: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thunder Fire You !

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Winningbot: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Pidginwhisper: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
One of the many oloshis we have in this Country. You’re married and you’re besotted with a married Woman whose husband is in another country hustling. If you get busy with your life to dey love married woman wey no send you no go dey your minnd.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by sylve11: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
@op, run o........ cry cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by McOluOmo: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
And they push it to front page

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by gurunlocker: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Unfortunate man!

Imagine someone doing that to your wife as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by TimeTraveller: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
ok
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Amspecial: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by mikedanza(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
You want someone to fck your wife too abi?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.