Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (45388 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Bahun(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
achillesfoot:
I'm not in the habit of calling my fellow man names or haul insults.. So at this point I don't know what to say other than [/b]RIP[b] in advance..
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by afamaustin(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Almost everyone in this country is mad,may God help us.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Qatar2022: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That karma thing is rubbish.

E don tey since when I don dey bang married women grin
We are waiting for the day you will be lamenting here how someone you trust is knacking ur wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by payloader(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Are you okay at all? With all the plenty nannies hanging around, na another man wife you dey crush on? Chaii!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by rotadeco27: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ask two people (1) Samson (2) Joseph ,they will both tell you their outcome based on the choice they made when confronted with the similar situation. Then u can make your choice .

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by chatinent: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dee Buchi, bia lekwa o... bia lekwa ihe umu mmadu na eme. Chai. Ala aruola.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Localordinary: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is the most useless post I have ever seen on nairaland. You are sick upstairs. I must confess

agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by AnI77: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are going to die soon!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by danielblessing(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olojukokoro
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Skindiveaa7: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
You did not know before you married your wife?that’s an irresponsible way to live your life my friend,If person they eye your wife you go like am? Ask your sef quote author=agbolahan1991 post=106271761]Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

Am a married man too but my wife gives me hell, with her anger, bad mouth and ojukokoro
Am not happy as a married man and I really need someone I can talk to, open up to and someone that can relieve the pain in my heart..
[/quote]
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Skindiveaa7: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
No mind am he’s a mumu man.quote author=Sonnobax15 post=106272205] lipsrsealed
Op,you no well at All undecided

If you need someone to talk to,so na another man investment you wor use console yourself undecided.

Make una no dey overlook the excesses of una bannies during courtship,una no dey hear word....You don go ahead go put wahala for your life all in the name of wife finish...Instead of you to think of how to correct your nonsense,you say NO,say na another man happiness you wor compromise undecided

No even try am self undecided. You better comot your eyes from that woman before you end up collecting concentrated H2SO4 acid for your body undecided[/quote]
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by adedayourt(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Open up to Jesus and leave somebody's wife alone

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by BigYash: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:
Yet they will say Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world. Why won't they cheat, when the men will not allow them be?
Did they put a gun to her head.. A cheating wife wants to cheat,that's why she cheated. In order words a cheat will always be a cheat. There are some women even if u put a gun to their head,they will rather die than allow another man cross them
... So no be men cause your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by egbaran(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sit down take a bottle of water in a very quiet place and reason the rubbish you just said.........of all the girls in the world na married woman hungry you another man wife and the worst part of it you be married man.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by dettolgel: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
This idiot want to bring generational curse upon himself.

Na person say make you marry bad wife?

So instead of fixing your marriage you want to ruin another man's own?

Do you people see how demonic some Nigerians are?

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by crafteck(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
boma, why post this?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

Chai
Hahahhahahaha they have called your name abi
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by PapaFejiro: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are selfish, greedy and a thief but you don't even know it.
You think you are the only one that needs relieve?
Go and manage your home and wife and remove your evil eyes and thoughts from a married woman or you will die like fowl.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Bukasint(f): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Likewise me here am in love with a married man whose wife is in Nigeria with three kids and my boyfriend has spent alot to see I move for my PhD in US. I have developed feelings for this man and my boyfriend is irritating to me including his calls. I understand that packing.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Indispensable85(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:
Her husband has been away for almost a month, I feel pity though have been having a crush on her right from before she got married, now she has a shop beside our office and I can't get my heart off her each day I see her....

You're a mumu man
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by GABRIEL6036: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do what your heart desire bro... That woman husband for Dubai too go dey nack pussy too for there. Carry on grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by hibeebeeking: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are in lost already. By the time the dubai man come ,you will see your self. There are many damsel in your suburbs,you can gum to. If you are befriending someone wife or husband,just have it in mind that you are playing with cobra head and also toying with ur life. Nemesis deh sha
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Hassanmaye(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin.

You need to try it to understand
So you have tasted one
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Ashirioluwa: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
agbolahan1991:

Home destroyer can never be happy…… how will you be happy when you are planning to destroy another man’s home.

Also you can get yourself killed because some men don’t joke with that
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Qatar2022:

We are waiting for the day you will be lamenting here how someone you trust is knacking ur wife

That's the least of my worries grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by Aarenaija: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
This guy well so? You brought this type of incoherent nonsense for us to talk about on this platform?

You should have at least wipe up some sympathy and sentiment for your lust but no, you think people reason like you. Sorry my unhappy in marriage. ......Go and ask B*ma his experience. Get some sense. A married woman is sacred sir.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So you have tasted one

I have tasted more than one!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by michoim(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
If her husband is away, wetin concern you? You are simply possessed. Go for deliverance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by zuto4u(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
May thunder fire u whenever u try to go close to the married woman. U want devil to use u destroy another man's home just because you are not happy in your own marriage.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by pfadom: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
And you cannot look elsewhere? Why must you create a network of more complicated problems ( - physical, spiritual, emotional, diabolical, psychological, metaphysical, etc) for yourself and your loved ones because of a simple problem that you can solve?

You solve your own issue. Do not create problems for a happy home simply because you ain't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai by michoim(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Point of correction: say, you are In lust with a married woman.
You can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.