Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Globacom Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Info (1509 Views)

Finally, A Job With Globacom / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom / Opportunities @ Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Info by seems: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2007
pls I need info on Glo customer care entry level,the pay, the prospects and anything u know about the work environment in Glo generally. Thanks
Re: Globacom Info by oluwatosyn(f): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2007
waoh! working with the globacom team is something i desire to experience. have you been called for the interview already? how did you do it? pls tell me how. their pay is mouth watering.
Re: Globacom Info by pholushaw: 4:08am On Jul 28, 2007
Hello everyone,
I work with globacom and like someone said, the salary is mouth watering
All you have to do is log on to www.gloworld.com.
The company is recruiting massively now so what's stopping you from joining the company ?

Pray and you don't have to know anybody in Gobacom before you get a job there
With God, i believe everything is possible
See you there.
Re: Globacom Info by gben1: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2007
HELLO MY PEOPLE
I NEED A LINK TO ENTER GLOBACOM
I READ GEOGRAPHY AND REGIOANL PLANNING 22
PLS ANY LINK FOR ME
OGUNDIPE_GBENGA01@YAHOO.COM
SOME ONE SHOULD HELP ME
Re: Globacom Info by pony(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2007
Hi folks.
please can anyone in the house tell me the GLO graduate trainee(entry level )total pay per annum?
I would be glad to know. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

British-american Tobacco Recruiting / Urgent Vacancies, Dont Ignore It / Same Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.