Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) (51367 Views)

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJKpSAwZwuw

It was an honor and privilege to receive Alhaji Abdumalik Usman, the Chairman of APC Federal Capital Territory, Alhaji Abdullahi Bello, the Chairman of APC Kogi State, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, the Special Advisor to the Kogi State Governor, Hon. Mukthar, the Chief Whip of the Kogi State House of Assembly and other members of their delegation for lunch in my Abuja home yesterday.

They came to formally welcome me into the APC and to brief me on the arrangements that are being made for my formal declaration and registration into the party in FCT next month. It is going to be a great day and I look forward to it.

We had fruitful and productive deliberations and a wonderful time.

I thank them for honoring me with their presence.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUZjgJYLjBg/?utm_medium=copy_link

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Fani kayode at a dinner with Orji kalu

wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub12xt_Vtg0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by richidinho(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2021
PDP will not accept FFK back to our party after 2023 elections

He is not to be trusted

38 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Money and power is sweet.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Reno Omokri Right Now grin grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Nadaken: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
All wetin this man know na food

I am sure the crack head go don sell all his papa assest to get high

The reason why he needs flow of money from presidency

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by ERockson: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Reno Omokri Is only doing strong head, Pdp is finished with her intentions of allowing north retaining power beyond 2023. By the time it's officially zoned to the north by the PDP, only southern iddiots will remain, as there will be nothing to persuade the southerners with In that party

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by shigishege: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2021
I don't know why this hate is so much for this man. Whats all this halalabalu noice from all these bad belles about. They say FFK is not relevant politically then if he is not relevant why all the noice and political shake up about?? Why is his choice of politics giving some people sleepless nights. Why are his political mates in jeopardy already. Why would a whole president hosted and welcome him into his party if he is not strategic and important. Abi its FFK the first person to change from one political party to another.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2021
It's funny how APC zombies no longer consider FFK a crack head cheesy grin

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by shigishege: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Nadaken:
All wetin this man know na food

I am sure the crack head go don sell all his papa assest to get high

The reason why he needs flow of money from presidency

shut up your mouth. The problem we have in Nigeria is hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is: when you are given the same opportunity to be among those people you will keep mum but when you are not among them you shout, blame and castigate.

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Nadaken: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
shigishege:
I don't know why this hate is so much for this man. Whats all this halalabalu noice from all these bad belles about. They say FFK is not relevant politically then if he is not relevant why all the noice and political shake up about?? Why is his choice of politics giving some people sleepless nights. Why are his political mates in jeopardy already. Why would a whole president hosted and welcome him into his party if he is not strategic and important. Abi its FFK the first person to change from one political party to another.
[/s]Femi i know you are hiding under this moniker on nairaland

Nobody gives a flying bleep about you

You brought your self to social media since it has become your only "political constituency"

So don't cry when same public is feasting on your political carcass

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Nadaken: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
shigishege:
shut up your mouth. The problem we have in Nigeria is hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is: when you are given the same opportunity to be among those people you will keep mum but when you are not among them you shout, blame and castigate.
[/s]Crackhead femi is that you?

I know you really pained, i no be that press guy you were intimidating o

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by mouthofThegod: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2021
This picture says it all about this guy

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by muller101(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2021
This confused old agbaya and food.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by lwisee: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2021
FFO - For Food Only

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by gambia(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shameless man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Sapaz02: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Oxtertee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
is like apc affair is now all about food & food, holding lunch here and there while the lifeless at the helm of affairs is busy gallivanting from one country to another under the disguise of foreign summit. shameless and evil party. spit on their useless party & zombees..... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021

FFK and food nah 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by ovieigho(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
#kogi connection…..

The yahaya bello factor….

2023 go loud gan

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by lessonotes(f): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Foot soldiers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by potbelly(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Food season for FFK... cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by sylve11: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nor be politicians?

Believe anything they say at your own peril. cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by chatinent: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Study the picture below.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Bighead9: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
FFK and food are like Nigerian Police and #50 grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) by Afamed: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
These children of frustration aka IPoB terrorist organisation will wail endlessly today

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.