Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Now In Stock, The Award Winning Miracle Supplement - PROARGI-9PLUS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now In Stock, The Award Winning Miracle Supplement - PROARGI-9PLUS (390 Views)

30 Day Beauty Secret - The Miracle Supplement That Does Magic To Your Beauty / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Health Benefits Of Miracle Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now In Stock, The Award Winning Miracle Supplement - PROARGI-9PLUS by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2021
ProArgi9+ is the best food supplement in the market that helps the body to boost the production of Nitric Oxide (remember No Nitric Oxide, No Human Life). It is also the most powerful natural antioxidant in the body, the best anti-aging product in the market, reduces and maintains blood pressure, best supplement for diabetes, vascular complications, erectile dysfunction (enhances sexual performance), prevents heart attacks.
ProArgi9+ helps in the fast rehabilitation of stroke patients, prevent stroke, improves breathing in asthma patients and reduces asthma attacks. It also improves kidney function and reduces chances of dialysis, accelerates wound healing and immune booster, prevents degenerative joint diseases (Arthritis), reduces proliferation of cancer cells and prevents cancer.
ProArgi9+ improves Lung and Cardiovascular function in smokers, improves sleep pattern and stops menstrual cramp.

I call it the Miracle Supplement.

ARE YOU OR DO YOU KNOW?

Anyone diagnosed with High Blood Pressure or battling with it at present despite HBP constant pill use?
Anyone having Stroke or just recovering from Stroke?
Anyone having Erectile Dysfunction?
Anyone having Cardiovascular Disease?
Anyone Aging faster than the normal age?
Anyone suffering Arthritis or any Joint Pains?
Anyone having Asthma?
Anyone having Sickle Cell Anemia?
Anyone having Cancer?
Anyone having Insomnia?
Anyone with wounds taking forever to heal?
Anyone having Diabetes?
Any woman with pregnancy related hypertension?
Any lady suffering menstrual cramp?
Anyone having Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Anyone having Weak Immune?
Anyone with High Cholesterol?

TRY PROARGI-9+ , IT IS THE BEST REMEDY FOR ALL MENTIONED UP. Stop wasting money on trial and error drugs, Try the ProArgi9+ and don't forget to thank me later!

ARE YOU READY?
Whatsapp or Call me on any of my number on my profile for a pack or retail roll of 5 sachets for a trial. Delivery service available anywhere (charges applies).

Re: Now In Stock, The Award Winning Miracle Supplement - PROARGI-9PLUS by psucc(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2021
If you are real and sure of the product, can we discuss some issues here and open?
1. What is the content of a pack?

2. What is the cost per pack?

3. How many pack(s) form a dose i.e. how many pack would be needed to treat say, diabetes?

4. What's the assurance/guarantee that you give e.g money back or whatever?
Re: Now In Stock, The Award Winning Miracle Supplement - PROARGI-9PLUS by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
psucc:
If you are real and sure of the product, can we discuss some issues here and open?
1. What is the content of a pack?

2. What is the cost per pack?

3. How many pack(s) form a dose i.e. how many pack would be needed to treat say, diabetes?

4. What's the assurance/guarantee that you give e.g money back or whatever?

Good Day.
Sure let's discuss it open, that is why I am here na.

1. The content of a pack - ProArgi9t contains L-arginine which when taken into the body is converted to nitric oxide by an enzyme called nitric oxide synthase. Nitric oxide is naturally produced in the body by the endothelial cells but as we age due to damages done to the endothelial cells the production of nitric oxide reduces which is why most people develop cardiovascular related diseases as they age which is why ProArgi9t is needed to mimic what the body naturally does in this situation. It can prevent heart attack and stroke occurrence and very good effects in the kidney which is the main organ for the production of insulin for diabetic patients and also prevent the occurrence of high blood pressure which is a major risk factor. ProArgi9t also contains L-citrulline which increase the duration of action of the L-arginine and improves therapeutic effects.

2. The cost per pack is N47,000 / Retail Price of 5 sachet is N8,000. It is recommended to start with 5 sachets if one can't afford a full pack or in doubt just like I did.

3. ProArgi9+ manages Diabetes. It ensures you don't have end stage organ failures due to diabetes, it prevents strokes, arthritis etc. It's a supplement that you have to continue taking as long as you can afford, one sachet a day (it's powder taken with cold water in the morning)

4. Anyone who wants money back should provide the product back. We have a 7 days return policy, as long as the pack is in a good condition and it is ascertain that it's ours, you will be refunded asap.
Re: Now In Stock, The Award Winning Miracle Supplement - PROARGI-9PLUS by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy New Month...
Don't forget to protect your HEART with our miracle supplement - ProArgi-9+
Whatsapp to place an order today

Re: Now In Stock, The Award Winning Miracle Supplement - PROARGI-9PLUS by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2021
Struggling with high blood pressure, ProArgi9+ is your best plug.
Ring my numbers NOW

(1) (Reply)

High BP / ... / Please Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.