Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke (882 Views)

PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke by Playloaded: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Netizens have reacted disappointedly in Mercy Eke after her pre-birthday photos came out calling her shameless and asking her to receive sense because what she did is senseless.

The pre-birthday photos of Mercy Eke were so raunchy as she was almost naked since you could see her g-string through the dress she wore for the shoot and to be frank, it doesn’t suit her at all as a respected lady.

Netizens reacting to the photos asked her to take off what she wore for them to know that she planned to be completely naked rather than what she wore to cover herself up since it’s an eyesaw asking to what point exactly will she go.

Some called her shameless for sharing such photos while others rebuke saying if they don’t show their nyash while taking photos, then it means they haven’t snapped any photo and some asking her to stop disgracing other women.

Mercy Eke used to be the few women that most people respect on social media because of the way she carries herself but this photos have made them disappointed in her because some never expected her to go to such extent.

Screenshot below;

https://playloaded.com.ng/if-shameless-was-a-person-netizens-react-to-the-pre-birthday-photos-of-mercy-eke/
Re: Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
As i dey see the yansh, e go too strong undecided
Re: Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke by fykes(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Someone said if shamelessness was a person..
I say hypocrisy must be a Nigerian. It was this nudity and ass that she was displaying and y'all made her ur celebrityand miliioaire...
And some how u now expect he r to cover up? The source of everything sustains it.
Re: Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke by Stanchem029: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ginep:
Thi is uncalled for.

I'm personally giving out l oan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a l oan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various l oan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My l oan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* L OAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* L OAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 0 9 this man is a scammer 5
Seun
Dominique
Lalastica
Cronus1

Re: Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na wa ooo. If insult dey kill person, Mercy for no dey earth again.

Re: Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke by bigjackass: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Free the babe na undecided
This is her means of livelihood
Re: Netizens React To The Pre-birthday Photos Of Mercy Eke by Tinney104(m): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Kid.......................................... kiss kiss
Mercy Omo igbo

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macroni, Davido And Others Attend Psquare Reunion Party Celebration (photos) / Cool, Calm And Collected With This On Your Feet, You Can't Make Wrong Move / According To Kanye West, Tupac Was An Overrated Rapper. What Is Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.