Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ (1881 Views)

Uploading A Wamp Database. / Uploading A New Blogger Template How To Do It / Help Uploading A Elgg Plugin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2011
How Can i register a domain with full features and upload a script i have. please come to my rescue. i need an easy host i can use. with instructions on how to do it. please help. pls i need the help from a good designer. i already have a very little knowlegde about it. i find it dificult on how to upload scripts to the host. which domain site would be good. i have liberty reserve as a payment method.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by utimatedes(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2011
Syskay should be okay
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2011
thanks but Syskay does not accept payment via Liberty Reserve,
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by joomlaman(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2011
@WebSurfer,
Don't worry about "Liberty Reserve" Just contact me on 08039508010 and ur domain and hosting accounts problem are over. Cheers!
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by DualCore1: 7:13pm On May 29, 2011
Would like to know a few things about your requirements, the kind of script this is and if its use is in conformity with the Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy. Kindly visit http://www.trudigits.com anytime and talk with the chat agent online.

If you already have a host and feel like running off to somewhere else because you find it hard to upload your script there, you can state it here and lets see how we can help you with the upload on your present host.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2011
firstly i have to say a big thank you to you guys, @dual core, its a script that looks like ebay, looks likes it was cloned
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2011
@WebSurfer Yes you can,
You can upload your script to c/panel
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2011
@WebSurfer from your previous post you said your script is like ebay clone,
Just to let you know when uploading your script make sure you change your database from localhost to the webserver database as this might cause complication.

And also just to let you know you can contact us and me and my team will help you with anything regarding uploading of your script.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by Afam4eva(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2011
@ websurfer
Before you sign up for a hosting account it's imperative that you determine what disk space and bandwidth you'll be needing. For an ebay kind of website,you'll need a huge data transfer.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2011
@websurfer
You can choose any of the hosting package available but it will be preferable to start with our webstater then as your business grow you then choose to upgrade.
And as for Disk Space you don't have to worry for stater 1GB is more than enough as to start, And if you require more bandwidth we will increase to match your requirement
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2011
@websurfer
You can give me a call 08168829681, Will be glad to call you back as i do not chat on Y!M.
and i will explain the procedure.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2011
just paid for it via LR. so what is the next step to it,
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2011
I have just sent you payment confirmation.
You can add a web hosting product to it and start uploading your website.

And your domain as been successfully registered.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
was having network dificulties
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2011
ok, i just replied your mail.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2011
do any one here know how i can enable the address logo. on the title header. like that of nairaland, the green crossed Naira symbol at the top of the navigation bar
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by Slyr0x: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2011
WebSurfer:

do any one here know how i can enable the address logo. on the title header. like that of nairaland, the green crossed Naira symbol at the top of the navigation bar

Its called FavIcon. .Check http://www.w3.org/2005/10/howto-favicon
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by Slyr0x: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
Read http://nickcoblentz..com/2009/04/owasps-sql-injection-prevention-cheat.html

Go through all the links there. .and if you still don't understand, mail me i'll explain to you.
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2011
ok. will do that,
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
i have gone through w3.org, i have the png image i want to use now but i dont know the folder i will have to go on my file manager to edit the html. i tried styles.css but didnt find anything,
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2011
I am online now, WebSurfer, Let's chat on Y!m
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by hostsleek(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2011
@WebSufer.
Just add <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="images/myicon.png"> as said by Slyr0x
And also make sure you insert the image in the right directory with the right file type.
if u are using jpg
type="image/jpg"
or u are using gif
type="image/gif"
Re: ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ by WebSurfer(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
thanks for your support, i need to know any possible way to drive traffic to the site

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin / Who Else Is Waiting For Drupal 8? / Promote And Advertise With Favoritemusik.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.