Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (28993 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by atheistandproud(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
nairaman66:

It is imperative to also add that if men were to get pregnant and give birth, women would do far worse than paternity test!

Women are strange beings, it is so heartwarming and joyous to meet a sensible woman in this life.

I swear!!!

All hell will break loose if a woman finds out that husband has a love child elsewhere. That child could be assassinated in cold blood.

Lashist:

So you are saying men that suffer from paternity fraud should just keep quiet and accept it like that and keep training another man's child even after finding out? Because since men do cheat, they should train another man's children that their wives bring home as their own...define stupidity please cheesy

Because men na mumu na

blogbuilder:
I've seen no better response to what this article is talking about..
The major reason for DNA is to know the real parent of the child..
In the case of women, they'll pin another man's child to the innocent husband without the husband knowledge.
The man will cater for the child and do everything necessary to make sure the child grow but in the case of men,
If a man impregnate another woman, he'll bring it home with the knowledge of the woman and not falsifying like women do

Exactly. They want to equate the two situations together when both are not even on the same scale.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
ajericho:

See,cheating is different from nursing another persons child

There is no difference, cheating can lead to the birth of a child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Sterope(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
It is really not. If the wife were her husband, it would be easier but you see, she isn't. She has to make do with what she has. That is why the male gender is different from female folks tongue

ajericho:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Ekez(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.
E no like you don give your husband bastard?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
stealmatic:

With all this giberish u just typed here,it just proves to us that u are either a cheat or u are just here to justify that cheating is ok,woman no matter how u put it cheating is cheating

It is not my fault that your brain couldn't process the truth but instead process gibberish.

I never said cheating is okay, cheating is wrong on both sides if you settled down to read my comments you will see where I urged fidelity from both parties.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by phaya(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
is that not the same Paternity fraud? undecided

Yea it's fraud from both a man having a kid outside his marriage without his wife knowing and also when a married woman gets pregnant for another man

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Foolishbuhari: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Höes! Cheating höes everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by kingxsamz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't understand why this irrelevant post was created in the first place. What point are you trying to prove? Why shouldn't men be angry about paternity fraud? Is anyone justifying the fact that men cheat too? undecided
So why are you bringing it up like you're trying to invalidate men's concern on the issue? Shey make dem no talk again? Are you sure you're okay?

AmazonTopaz:

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin
You think you should ask men why they're outraged over the fact that they're being deceived to raise another man's child as their own? undecided
you're actually daft.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Tzar(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
The most stupid question of the millennium.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
ajericho:
The another man wey get that child mo get hand in your taking care of his child? undecided

Imagine if your wife had an affair with your friend and they both decided to have you take care of the child. When the DNA test reveals this to you, will you not also be made to see the part your friend, a man like you, played in all of that charade? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
the only thing worth me saying on this thread is:

i pray to God that all unrepentantly loose, sexually degenerate men, end up with their female ilk and vice versa...and may every upright person irrespective of gender, end up with good people like themselves

AMEEN

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Timetravel88: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.

You are very unwise, no woman deserves forgiveness after betraying her husband's trust by presenting another man's child to him. It is abominable, a travesty even hell condemns

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by skywalker240(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
The name calling is synonymous with NL males and I'm not bothered, It's too early to derail this thread.
Women and emotional mind games.

Even the simple question youre been asked, youre still trying to tatically manuever off in the guise of thread derailing.

maam, how would you feel if one of your siblings was for your mothers ex boyfreind? Putting your fathers struggles to shape that kid into a responsible person with his hard earned income?
or even your brothers wife brings a bastard from her ex and pinned it on your brother.

answer the question that good gentle nairalander asked you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
kingxsamz:
I don't understand why this irrelevant post was created in the first place. What point are you trying to prove? Why shouldn't men be angry about paternity fraud? Is anyone justifying the fact that men cheat too? undecided
So why are you bringing it up like you're trying to invalidate men's concern on the issue? Shey make dem no talk again? Are you sure you're okay?
Read again, and carefully this time. undecided
We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Lashist(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yes after all women have been keeping quiet for ages after discovering that their husbands have children outside

Because men have been cheating for ages women have had to endure same and probably trained another woman's child too,They should train the kids after all they are from the loins of their fellow comrade who couldn't control his third leg.
Try to use your brain please.
So bcus men are cheating so therefore they should train another person's child even after they have found out?? cheesy i didnt know people can be this foolish. Infact this is beyond foolishness...this is heartlessness. This is not the feminism we have always wanted cheesy You are not condemning the act of cheating for both genders but you are saying women should do very well in bringing more children from other men home. Isnt this beyond stupidity to you?? I bet you dont have any guy that loves you...but if you do, tell him you plan to give him another man's child and he should take care of the baby..if he agrees, please share your body in your street and give him more kids cheesy..though i really doubt you have a guy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by tnerro1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Rubbish post with no meaning..........spits

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lashist:

So bcus men are cheating so therefore they should train another person's child even after they have found out?? cheesy i didnt know people can be this foolish. Infact this is beyond foolishness...this is heartlessness. You are not condemning the act of cheating for both genders but you are saying women should do very well in bringing more children from other men home. Isnt this beyond stupidity to you?? I bet you dont have any guy that loves you...but if you do, tell him you plan to give him another man's child and he should take care of the baby..if he agrees, please share your body in your street and give him more kids cheesy..though i really doubt you have a guy

She’s old and sad

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Washington007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
What nonsense is this talking? No be woman men dey cheat with?
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
It’s cognitive dissonance to promote promiscuity but be outraged at the direct result of it. nothing more.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Lashist(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
phaya:

Yea it's fraud from both a man having a kid outside his marriage without his wife knowing and also when a married woman gets pregnant for another man
True...not telling your spouse the truth about a child elsewhere is cheating but in this case, the man takes care of the child elsewhere with his money while in OP's case, she is ready to give her man another man's child through lies and make him train the child

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
cheat,as much as you wanna cheat lady but dont let me raise another man's child unknowingly thats among the things i will never forgive

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sorry ma but you’re still off point.

Let me explain.

Case 1
If a man cheats and it does not lead to a pregnancy the woman is hurt and can choose to react how she wants.

Case 2
If a man cheats and it leads to a child and he tells his wife and takes responsibility for the child then the woman can choose to react as she wants. But the man takes responsibility and raises [i]his own child by himself[\i]

Case 3
A woman cheats and the man knows he can react as he chooses (same as above).

Case 4
A woman cheats and doesn’t tell the man and the man has to work everyday of his life raising a child that is not his (which means his own children don’t get the life they deserve or that he planned for them) and has no choice because he does not know and because has been deceived.

Now if you think all of this cases are the same then you’re not worth discussing with.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by iamtardey: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Don't be selfish save the kids the mess you caused
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
You have asked without insults, so I will answer. Yes, I would accept the child, only on two conditions.......that's if she's truly repentant and promises to never cheat again. I would advise him against divorce. I would further advice that she should be observed to be sure that she is truly repentant of cheating.
skywalker240:

Women and emotional mind games.

Even the simple question youre been asked, youre still trying to tatically manuever off in the guise of thread derailing.

maam, how would you feel if one of your siblings was for your mothers ex boyfreind? Putting your fathers struggles to shape that kid into a responsible person with his hard earned income?
or even your brothers wife brings a bastard from her ex and pinned it on your brother.

answer the question that good gentle nairalander asked you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
cococandy:
It’s cognitive dissonance to promote promiscuity but be outraged at the direct result of it. nothing more.

Why not tell your husband about the result? Why hide it?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by solonubinho(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
All these one you're saying , if you like go and commit paternity fraud, they will catch you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by thesolutions(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

Women are still the problem here and deserve all the blame they get. If women can start a movement to close their legs and only open to one man that paid the prize for her body in marriage, they will gain power over men such that it will be easy to accuse men of illegal entry.

For a woman to bear a child out of wedlock for a man shows how low the woman is.

For a married woman to bear a child for another man while in marriage is wickedness. The height of it is a woman tricking another man to accept responsibility of another mans child. That is unpardonable.

men are excusable. only a female can permit pregnancy. Be it from rape or from mutual consent.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You have asked without insults, so I will answer. Yes, I would accept the child, only on two conditions.......that's if she's truly repentant and promises to never cheat again. I would advise him against divorce. I would further advice that she should be observed to be sure that she is truly repentant of cheating.

I wish this on your children grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by kingxsamz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Read again, and carefully this time. undecided
undecided

That's a very dumb take. Married men will always sleep with married women. It'll always happen. If a married man sleeps with another woman, that's another topic entirely and has nothing to do with why men are outraged over paternity fraud. Are all men sleeping with married women? So why bringing up another issue as if you're trying to justify it? Make dem no complain again?
Wasn't Boma form BBNaija heavily criticized by both genders? So who is justifying infidelity here? undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by buzorcharles(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
"First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud "

No need to read the remaining rubbish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are the one taking nonsense you say the woman knows? Does she take it well,are her feeling hurts does she feel betrayed? If that is the case how is it any different?They are not different things they are deception betrayal and infidelity.

The man doesn't know maybe because it was his brother, friend or colleague who believed men are polygamous in nature couldn't respect himself and slept with someone else's wife .

They are not two conflating issues, they both deal with emotions and carry the same perculiarities

Sorry ma but you’re still off point.

Let me explain.

Case 1
If a man cheats and it does not lead to a pregnancy the woman is hurt and can choose to react how she wants.

Case 2
If a man cheats and it leads to a child and he tells his wife and takes responsibility for the child then the woman can choose to react as she wants. But the man takes responsibility and raises [i]his own child by himself[\i]

Case 3
A woman cheats and the man knows he can react as he chooses (same as above).

Case 4
A woman cheats and doesn’t tell the man and the man has to work everyday of his life raising a child that is not his (which means his own children don’t get the life they deserve or that he planned for them) and has no choice because he does not know and because has been deceived.

Now if you think all of this cases are the same then you’re not worth discussing with.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Some might develop heart attack, not every one of them.

When you marry and you decide to start fucking around, and you get pregnant for someone else, you should let your husband know... It will be left to him if he wants to adopt him or not, and he will also make a decision if he still wants to stay in the relationship or notm

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.