Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:23 AM

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With (49406 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Dpsychologist: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello nairalanders,

Today I was with my female colleague at work when a guy kept calling her but she will pick and pretend not to hear then cut off the call.

When the guy called again she refused to pick up the phone.

It was when I wanted to use her phone that I saw the name she saved the guy with .

She saved the name as " Recharge card Yoruba".

lesson to learn: Don't be a simp. Don't be a maga.

I wish mods will move this to front page, so men will learn.

263 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Kingosytex(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
Umu nwanyi grin grin grin

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
But wait ooo..... I never see man way go do such thing to woman ooo.
Some women ehh...... Na only God go deliver them. Na wa ooo......!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Sonnobax15(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
So long that won't deprive us of settling down to scrape their pots of beans,no problem....If she like make she even save my number with anything,I no care...But I dey very sure of One thing cha,the moment I discover am say na one nonsense name you take save my number for your phone,na from that very moment I go increase the rate at which I take dey lash her into JAR 2-3-4-5 undecided

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Emmadoc: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:

You be woman abi man?

21 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Dshocker(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
What some guys don't understand is that,not every girl you approach will like you....I recently met a girl and she gave me her number,but she barely would pick my call,i had to stop calling her

405 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by G450: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
That is just initial pretence... Las Las she go still fall sofar say she opportune d guy to hv her number and do pick his call at times,she will later change the name to back bone or my prince ... So OP u don't need to bother...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emmadoc:

You be woman abi man?
woman

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by BigJoe19: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:
I once went through my kid sis's phone and the names I saw there got me laughing to high heavens. Mugu 1, Mumu, Emeka fool, Akpoaza Data, Mugu Facebook. I laughed so hard that she asked me what the matter was showed her what I saw and she was like " Some guys no get sense"

grin grin grin grin grin
You are laughing instead of advising your sister to stop getting involved with many men, she's growing to be a slut and you are comfortable laughing about it, until when you see the consequences of her actions it's then you will know that what's she's getting into is not a joke. Many times we see news of girls been killed, just pray your sis don't end up that way.

414 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by wumi2017(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
What of ""have u Eaten" grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by G450: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin
if dis u said is true dat means u be ode by laughing instead of giving ur sister advise... Saving their names with what u mentioned doesn't justify d fact dat she can't fall with 2 or 3 of them sofar she use to answer their calls and still receives gift from them, so u hv to be crying now instead of laughing ...

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by siofra(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
I do worse angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by habsydiamond(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Recharge card yoruba better ooo... Some will use mumu, Maga, errand boy, and so on.... But our ladies, if u know u don't have anything to do with a man, why wasting is time and resources... Greed no go let una rest abi

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by blazebaba(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
You nko...swear say you self no dey guilty of such...
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
blazebaba:
You nko...swear say you self no dey guilty of such...
I have never done such, and I will never do such.

7 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Charmingrascal(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are intrusive.
How could you post someone's home screen on a public forum without their consent.
You don't even know if that is the person she buys recharge card from

This is wrong and you have trespassed

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by MufasaLion: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
LMAO

Not a new thing!
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by blazebaba(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
I have never done such, and I will never do such.
Okay ooh aunty..,thank GOD there are still girls wey dey wise just that i dont beleive nowadays ladieess nii jare...but thanks for the input...

6 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Kingosytex(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
G450:
if dis u said is true dat means u be ode by laughing instead of giving ur sister advise... Saving their names with what u mentioned doesn't justify d fact dat she can't fall with 2 or 3 of them sofar she use to answer their calls and still receives gift from them, so u hv to be crying now instead of laughing ...

I have exhausted all that there is to say.
She'll be twenty one by Oct 23, so I believe she's old enough to know what she wants.

10 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by dan9ice(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na so I collect one babe number oo
If I chat her, she go use three hours reply me,whereas she's online oo
I come send her one message(intentionally did typo so that the chat will be interesting) cause she said, she's studying English oo.
The babe use three days reply me sha
Already I done delete the contact
Then she replied with this alibi "she was busy kinda scenario" na so I delete the number again.. She texted again and I did my own again(deleting)

No time to simp

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

grin grin grin grin grin

Some men dy mumu shey, Nahso one dy call his head everytime.
Last 2 months when I dy come back from school with my friend.. Nahso we dy hear sallaham [X2] we see one man across the road. We go meet though his a friend to my friend.. after discussing everything with S he started asking for my home address, name,saying that my place is too far from school. . I should relocate [that's come and stay in my room ] my friend was like WTF,he say enn nothing fit happen now [you no remember say ashi stay with methat time ]..after after he asked for my number and I gave him [though I no dy use the line often ]..then on Monday my friend was like "F my friend dy ask of you, he no dy let me sleep in the night Nahso he go dy disturb me with messages say make I give am ur number,I no want give am because I no know whether you go vex "
I just laughed and I told her that I gave him my glo line.. A week later I was surprised a call came in through my airtel.as I pick am Nahso I hear " no be so oooh, ur number no dy go, I even come ur area blah blah" I just tell am sorry no vex ooh. And I know say nah S give am the number, she no tell me anything and me no bother to ask her.
I SAVED HIS NUMBER AS H.. till today nah so him dy call upon call.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Shaolin77: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
If I call someone(anybody) and he/she didn't pick or call me back, I will never call that person again

Me way never make phone call since past five month

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by hellohgy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
wumi2017:
What of ""have u Eaten" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by chariisGRACE(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
shocked

Op, this is graphic.
Daaamn!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by WhiteIverson: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
She was born in December, so that sums it up.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by MirJay: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
What ladies can not do eh

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by pansophist(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
If a lady treats you as such, you deserve it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
wink
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by cybertyrant(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Names like "My Bank, ATM, Mr D(d**k), hmmm, recharge card, 306, maga, data friend, etc plenty

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by GeneralPula: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Doesn’t still mean they won’t be knacking..

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.