Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With (49463 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
A man should be discerning enough and have enough pride to know when a lady is not interested in him. You call a girl, she keeps missing your calls, she does not call back, conversations with her are one sided.

You don't need Amadioha or Ifa to tell you that the girl is not interested.

habsydiamond:
Recharge card yoruba better ooo... Some will use mumu, Maga, errand boy, and so on.... But our ladies, if u know u don't have anything to do with a man, why wasting is time and resources... Greed no go let una rest abi

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by emonis88: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jeon:

Some men dy mumu shey, Nahso one dy call his head everytime.
Last 2 months when I dy come back from school with my friend.. Nahso we dy hear sallaham [X2] we see one man across the road. We go meet though his a friend to my friend.. after discussing everything with S he started asking for my home address, name,saying that my place is too far from school. . I should relocate [that's come and stay in my room ] my friend was like WTF,he say enn nothing fit happen now [you no remember say ashi stay with methat time ]..after after he asked for my number and I gave him [though I no dy use the line often ]..then on Monday my friend was like "F my friend dy ask of you, he no dy let me sleep in the night Nahso he go dy disturb me with messages say make I give am ur number,I no want give am because I no know whether you go vex "
I just laughed and I told her that I gave him my glo line.. A week later I was surprised a call came in through my airtel.as I pick am Nahso I hear " no be so oooh, ur number no dy go, I even come ur area blah blah" I just tell am sorry no vex ooh. And I know say nah S give am the number, she no tell me anything and me no bother to ask her.
I SAVED HIS NUMBER AS H.. till today nah so him dy call upon call.
Seh u be homo? As u dey give man ur number.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by CSTRR: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
I am very happy that some men are Beginning to learn.

How will you call and call and call a lady and she will not pick or call back?

Or you are chatting with her and she takes ages to answer?

Or the only time she talks to you is like a prayer of request?
Give me this, give me that.

And you still keep calling her?

What kind of rubbish is that?

Delete the freaking number.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Scottz: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Check my phone too
I get….pvssy, obo sara, 2k&kiss, okolabi, etc

Sheybe everyone de craze ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wow, a man that does not treat his sister like an overgrown baby. Your type is rare oh.

Kingosytex:

I have exhausted all that there is to say.
She'll be twenty one by Oct 23, so I believe she's old enough to know what she wants.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
You did well.
She was not interested, so you delete her number and move on to the next catch. Women plenty for Nigeria. You no fit finish all of them.

dan9ice:
Na so I collect one babe number oo
If I chat her, she go use three hours reply me,whereas she's online oo
I come send her one message(intentionally did typo so that the chat will be interesting) cause she said, she's studying English oo.
The babe use three days reply me sha
Already I done delete the contact
Then she replied with this alibi "she was busy kinda scenario" na so I delete the number again.. She texted again and I did my own again(deleting)

No time to simp

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by CSTRR: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
angelfallz:
Wow, a man that does not treat his sister like an overgrown baby. Your type is rare oh.

If an elder brother cannot treat his sister like a baby, then who will?

Who will look out for her?

The boys in the street that wants to get into her pants?
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by nnamdi640: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:
I do worse angry
Go and sin no more.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Malawian(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cnach:
Guy u go sabi exam malpractice very well o
U come snap am fast fast. I dey fear u o
I jam babe wey dey sub for me and give me money o. I still dey imagine how this one take happen.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol they wouldn't understand.

pansophist:
If a lady treats you as such, you deserve it.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by nnamdi640: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
The one wey pain me pass was when I discovered that the girl I spend my money on save my number as big head....

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Not necessarily true.

Usually when women save men's numbers like that, they are not having sex with them. Women see such men as needy and such men are willing to do things like send recharge card, send data, send money etc to get the girl's attention hence some ladies save such numbers with what such men are known for.

GeneralPula:
Doesn’t still mean they won’t be knacking..
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Perfecttouchade: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
I was in a bus with a lady and her phone was ringing and I saw idiot as the name of the caller grin women ehn only God can forgive them cheesy
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin

a 21 year old baby abi?

if at 21, a lady does not have sense, the guys in the street would not only get into her pant, but they would tear her pant, despite the best efforts of her elder brother.

CSTRR:

If an elder brother cannot treat his sister like a baby, then who will?

Who will look out for her?

The boys in the street that wants to get into her pants?
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Guyman111: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigJoe19:
You are laughing instead of advising your sister to stop getting involved with many men, she's growing to be a slut and you are comfortable laughing about it, until when you see the consequences of her actions it's then you will know that what's she's getting into is not a joke. Many times we see news of girls been killed, just pray your sis don't end up that way.
You are loyal and very reasonable in ur assessment. Come over here for one bottle of hero.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by CuteEmma(f): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
WhiteIverson:
She was born in December, so that sums it up.
What is wrong with you? smiley
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by lascos912(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
wumi2017:
What of ""have u Eaten" grin
mo gbe ooo
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
One of those guys go don knack the girl o

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by angelfallz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol, sharp guys don't get their numbers saved like that.

Mendy101:

Laugh very very hard, it only means the sharp ones would have been eating her for free, sa re wa gba
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Guyman111: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:
I do worse angry

Continue your worse mission
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by WhiteIverson: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
CuteEmma:
What is wrong with you? smiley
The way you're looking at me.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Bar1941(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

I have exhausted all that there is to say.
She'll be twenty one by Oct 23, so I believe she's old enough to know what she wants.

Twenty is old enough you said, my friend she is still your younger sister and not beyond being talked sense into. Even if you think you can't, report her to those who can, by so doing you are saving her from a lot of prospective dangers.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Iamagoodgirll: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Abeg make I laugh grin grin grin
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mendy101:

Laugh very very hard, it only means the sharp ones would have been eating her for free, sa re wa gba
Haha
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Nikkymagg(f): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dem plenty ooooo
Beebah2000:
But wait ooo..... I never see man way go do such thing to woman ooo.
Some women ehh...... Na only God go deliver them. Na wa ooo......!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Guyman111: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
You are intrusive.
How could you post someone's home screen on a public forum without their consent.
You don't even know if that is the person she buys recharge card from

This is wrong and you have trespassed
She might be wrong in your assessment but she has passed a positive message.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

What the guys did was still reasonable. As long as he's not dispensing cash yet like an ATM machine then I won't call him a Simp.

Lolz no be all men be like you tagging money to simping. ....
The man gave us money to share [na S collect ]but I refused, I told her to have them[money ]all...he even insisted on giving us ride, We told him we want to branch somewhere [tailor shop ]

CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUVK ABOUT MONEY!

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Oyin2212(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
dan9ice:
Na so I collect one babe number oo
If I chat her, she go use three hours reply me,whereas she's online oo
I come send her one message(intentionally did typo so that the chat will be interesting) cause she said, she's studying English oo.
The babe use three days reply me sha
Already I done delete the contact
Then she replied with this alibi "she was busy kinda scenario" na so I delete the number again.. She texted again and I did my own again(deleting)

No time to simp

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Jeon(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
emonis88:

Seh u be homo? As u dey give man ur number.

Yes nah..
Do you have homo friend?
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by CSTRR: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
angelfallz:
grin grin grin grin

a 21 year old baby abi?

if at 21, a lady does not have sense, the guys in the street would not only get into her pant, but they would tear her pant, despite the best efforts of her elder brother.

Even 35 year old women make foolish mistakes.
Infact, most 35 year old women still make foolish mistakes.

A 21 year old young female is just entering adulthood.
She needs a lot of guidance.
Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by pfadom: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
The man could be a Yoruba supplier of recharge cards.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With by Appdriod: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
I understand what happened here. Because I have exact same name in my phone.

Someone calls you randomly saying that they sent you recharge card. He speaks Yoruba, and asks you to resend the recharge card sent to you.

So I saved it as ‘Recharge Card Yoruba’.

But most replies misunderstood it, because una be idiots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.