Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS (6761 Views)

South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by iluvdonjazzy: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Useless IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
Useless IPOB

Very very useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by sweerychick(f): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Now I believe this useless oyigboupdate is a killer behind the keypad.. You are they one yes you

3 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
sweerychick:
Now I believe this useless oyigboupdate is a killer behind the keypad.. You are they one yes you

Someone sho screenshot a comment is now a killer

2 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by sweerychick(f): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Someone sho screenshot a comment is now a killer
witches and vampires don't sleep at night because they are blood sucking demons, this is exactly who you are.. You go about digging out every post having first hand information about attacks before they happen. It shows that you are either a paid agent or breakaway faction of IPOB that is ready to sabotage their efforts. You think I don't know you are Biafraexposed and IPOBexposed monikers.. We are watching you seriously

2 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by Trumann: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Seun, Dominique, Mynd44, Mukina2. Interesting development.
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2021
sweerychick:
witches and vampires don't sleep at night because they are blood sucking demons, this is exactly who you are.. You go about digging out every post having first hand information about attacks before they happen. It shows that you are either a paid agent or breakaway faction of IPOB that is ready to sabotage their efforts. You think I don't know you are Biafraexposed and IPOBexposed monikers.. We are watching you seriously

No allow religion deal with u. There is no witch or wizard. And even if there is yahoo boys no dey sleep for night, programmers. Content creators.
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 3:20am On Sep 30, 2021
nawa....
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by Bigflamie(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2021
I can bet a million bulks that this oyigboupdate guy is behind the killing of Dora Akunyili's husband and others in Southeast but unfortunately our security officers aren't effective.

2 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Bigflamie:
I can bet a million bulks that this oyigboupdate guy is behind the killing of Dora Akunyili's husband and others in Southeast but unfortunately our security officers aren't effective.

They are working with him to thwart IPOB
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by yorubakid: 4:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Bigflamie:
Fool,keep blaming innocent fulani herdsmen. We all know who killed him,the same people that beheaded an innocent Hausa man,shot driver driving ApC campaign vehicle,shot cows are the same people that did this shit. KANU have succeeded inciting and brainwashing his disciples to wreck havoc in the east while his family are abroad enjoying the peace in Europe. Urchins and never do wells have hijacked the struggle.

It will reach everyone still supporting their madness in the east. It's just a matter time.their leaders a abroad are all over internet inciting violence in the east while they are in the Europe enjoying. They are now cashing out from the struggle while sending their foot soldiers to kill people.

BH will be a child's play to what IPOB will turn out to be in future in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2021
yorubakid:

Fool,keep blaming innocent fulani herdsmen. We all know who killed him,the same people that beheaded an innocent Hausa man,shot driver driving ApC campaign vehicle,shot cows are the same people that did this shit. KANU have succeeded inciting and brainwashing his disciples to wreck havoc in the east while his family are abroad enjoying the peace in Europe. Urchins and never do wells have hijacked the struggle.

It will reach everyone still supporting their madness in the east. It's just a matter time.their leaders a abroad are all over internet inciting violence in the east while they are in the Europe enjoying. They are now cashing out from the struggle while sending their foot soldiers to kill people.

BH will be a child's play to what IPOB will turn out to be in future in the east.

Nigeria will break up so be prepared to live as an Oduduwa citizen
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by Tomek09(m): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Onye guuf. Anakogheri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by yorubakid: 4:42am On Sep 30, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Nigeria will break up so be prepared to live as an Oduduwa citizen
ESN might have probably killed you and your family before Nigeria even breaks up.. ewu bida. ndi ichu.. keep thinking that anyone against IPOB madness is none-igbo.. sensible igbos like will soon take our region back from IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by allthingsgood: 5:00am On Sep 30, 2021
DesChyko:
I thought the original account of Cyril has been shown not to have any such posts?

First, the cultists-IPOB swap backfired.
Now, the fake Facebook announcement backfired.

Things ain't so rosy for the seasoned rumour peddler anymore cry

Continue supporting na. E go still reach ya turn

2 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2021
yorubakid:

ESN might have probably killed you and your family before Nigeria even breaks up.. ewu bida. ndi ichu.. keep thinking that anyone against IPOB madness is none-igbo.. sensible igbos like will soon take our region back from IPOB

Unfortunately, the people are not buying into your bloodthirsty propaganda against IPOB

Try another strategy.
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by yorubakid: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Unfortunately, the people are not buying into your bloodthirsty propaganda against IPOB

Try another strategy.
The same people you are killing and threatening with murder.go to any member of IPOB social media and see them threatening to kill their fellow igbos for going against their directive.. let's wait for tomorrow and next week for another round of their killings and torture. Most of you fools, don't reside in the east or don't have any busy running that's why you are supporting this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by Bighead9: 5:08am On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

If Nigerian law enforcement agencies are real detectives, they will arrest you.

You're a prime suspect.

I believe you know about the assassination of Mr. Akunyili.

Arrest him for what? Oyigboupdate is supposed to be rewarded with a Ministerial appointment, for single handedly exposing IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen. He is a patriotic Nigerian.

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 5:14am On Sep 30, 2021
yorubakid:

The same people you are killing and threatening with murder.go to any member of IPOB social media and see them threatening to kill their fellow igbos for going against their directive.. let's wait for tomorrow and next week for another round of their killings and torture. Most of you fools, don't reside in the east or don't have any busy running that's why you are supporting this madness.

Change strategy

This strategy is not working and those Igbos on the fence are suspicious of FG/Eastern Politicians
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 5:19am On Sep 30, 2021
yorubakid:

Fool.. KANU brainwashed zombie.. infact, I'm beginning to think that most of you supporting IPBOB madness in the east are non igbos..No sensible igboman will support this madness going on..

As I said earlier

Change strategy

Your current strategy is not scaling through.
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by yorubakid: 5:25am On Sep 30, 2021
ConqueredWest:

As I said earlier

Change strategy

Your current strategy is not scaling through.
Bloody illiterate. Upper iweka agbero, that's what most of you are. You will soon fall for their bullet if you are in the east. You will meet your death sooner than you expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2021
yorubakid:

Bloody illiterate. Upper iweka agbero, that's what most of you are. You will soon fall for their bullet if you are in the east. You will meet your death sooner than you expected
Try another strategy
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

If Nigerian law enforcement agencies are real detectives, they will arrest you.

You're a prime suspect.

I believe you know about the assassination of Mr. Akunyili.
Why would they arrest who is doing what Nigeria government want?
Which is to make us hate
Ipob and Biafra.

Do you know how much blood Nigeria government have shed,and how much money they have spent in fighting Ipob.
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2021
yorubakid:

Fool.. KANU brainwashed zombie.. infact, I'm beginning to think that most of you supporting IPBOB madness in the east are non igbos..No sensible igboman will support this madness going on..
I love mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Immediately I saw your headline, I had to open to say what I said in my mind
"This guy knows about this killing" you want to use his brother's death to serve as a deterrant message.

If Nigeria is a country, you would be cooling off by now. Is Nigeria really a country? Or would the investigators give a blind eye to your warnings of attacks before they happen?

Gradually, you're shooting yourself in the leg. We dey here
Re: Brother To Chike Akunyili Hailing Unknown Gunmen Weeks Ago PHOTOS by TheWolfen(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
He was feeding the MONSTERS.

I always say this on this forum. little monsters turn to bigger MONSTERS if unchecked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Court Sacks Ebonyi Council Chairmen, 171 Councillors / PVCs: 6.7 Million Uncollected In 17 States, INEC Targets Markets / We Will Shut Down Lagos Airport From 12:00am - Airport Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.