Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday (48510 Views)

Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke has acquired a second home in 2 years, WonderTV Media reports.

The reality star who just marked her 28th birthday disclosed this on her official Instagram page.

Taking to Instagram, she posted pictures of the house and she wrote;
"Seond HOME in 2 years. God is still by my side and I will forever be grateful.

AUTHENTIC Lagos landlady

#Big28"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUaQwicDqkO/?utm_medium=copy_link

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Throughout my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one ailment or the other or to eat.

The world see women as being unintelligent and having fish brains and yet women have mastered and put into actions the proverb that says; "Make hay while it is sunny". Believe me, no unintelligent person can do such.

Their male counterparts in the entertainment industry lavish money on unnecessary things.

Imagine a male celebrity spending over N18m at a spot in a club. To what end?

Tomorrow this same person would move around the streets begging for alms.

I think with this, it is proven that women are wiser than men.

Anyway, Happy birthday Mercy and congrats on your new achievement.

May the good lord continue to bless you abundantly IJN Amen.
SouthMustBeFree:

I hear you Hanty.

By the way can you tell me how many movies your sister Mercy Eke have staired in and how much she was paid each that she has saved up to acquire houses and exotic cars?

Abeg make una park well olosho group
What do you understand by the word "REALITY TV STAR"? Let's start from there.
Promismike:
Babe forget. These babes are into big time prostitution. We know what they do.
I have one as a friend who does nothing but will always tell me of what she has achieved between a year. When I ask her what she does she will tell me abeg forget that one. Nne, we know what you guys do.
Any proof.
KushLyon:

Go check the world richest people and tell me the position the richest woman is and also tell me how many women are on that list. If women are wiser than men, shouldn't they be topping that list? Or your "Wisdom" doesn't go beyond Nollywood? Yeye dey smell. Na only for Nollywood dem dey make the hay
I said ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Can you list 3 Nigerian female celebs who begged for alms?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by mouthofThegod: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
This girl tiny juicy hole strong gan..

The girl go sabi treat customers well..She dey fly pass her competitors in the business

Na dis same business wey my Aisha see leave me back in 2015 think say she go blow pass Rihanna by now.
Now,I don't know her and "come fvck if u get #500" who better pass grin grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Coldshisha: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
cool

Congratulations.... She's using her kpekus well in a productive manner that can give her future kids asset and investment

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by chatinent: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
..God is still by my side and I will forever be grateful...

God rn:

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by benuejosh: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmm. Why be say na only the females the progress pass.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Banmeallday: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why are they celebrating a prostitute

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Charmingrascal(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Prostitution pays

"Small girl with big God".
Advertising your yansh is an income generating business

shocked

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by unbitchable(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God is great trash
I beg you in the name of whatever you serve, do not post trash on this section anylonger. If your topic is not politics related, it has no business in this section. Go to the section where this sorta nonsense is accommodated.
You've been warned.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Baawaa(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Market is moving, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by chatinent: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Through out my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one aliment or the other or to eat.

The world see women as being unintelligent and having fish brains and yet women have mastered and put into actions the proverb that says; "Make hay while it is sunny". Believe me, no unintelligent person can do such.

Their male counterparts in the entertainment industry lavish money on unnecessary things.

I think with this, it is proven that women are more wiser than men.

It's ₦8m.

Well, it doesn't change the fact that you are still right. He is a compound fool.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Shaolin77: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Clitocurrency the new oil money

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm. Why be say na only the females the progress pass.
The answer to your question is simple.
The reason is that women plan while men waste.
Which female celebrity have you heard spend over a million naira at a club? None!
We women have mastered that act of making hay while the sun shines.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Shaolin77: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wetin this girl dey bleep no be here o

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Officialhorlah(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
"God is still by my side Abi Clitocurrency still by my side grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by newbornmacho(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Useless evening newspaper olosho. At 28 still single like an idiot.

Spits...women are scum

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by mybiz234: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Through out my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one ailment or the other or to eat.

Women also beg for money on Instagram using DM. Those who don't beg for money use their pussies.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Through out my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one ailment or the other or to eat.

I hear you Hanty.

By the way can you tell me how many movies your sister Mercy Eke have staired in and how much she was paid each that she has saved up to acquire houses and exotic cars?

Abeg make una park well olosho group

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by mybiz234: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The answer to your question is simple.
The reason is that women plan while men waste.
Which female celebrity have you heard spend over a million naira at a club? None!
We women have mastered that act of making hay while the sun shines.

Lie. Nollywood is an avenue for women to advertise their pussies.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Fasindo: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
shocked

Who says clitocurrency doesn't pay well??

I can only say more oil to her pussi.
No matter how she get the money I will never condenm. While Amina and Zaina is giving her clitocurrency with mere Massa our Lambo is running her own with exchange of millions.
She truly knows her game and plays it well.
More customers I wish her

I hope the god on her side is the same God am worshipping.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by wunmi590(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2021

God when?

God please my next life, please make me a female...

Clitocurency is very lucrative more than oyel.

The future is really female

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by TechDots: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
COOL
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Congratulations BEAUTIFUL MERCY OF DA LORD.

It is on NAIRALAND you will see some frustrated losers and nonentities in life that cannot afford a bicycle Tyre spokes abusing a successful young lady.
People that have nothing going on interi miserable lives apart from fraud and crimes.

If you are not happy with someone that is successful in life, success CAN NEVER EVER come your way.

[b]If the truth wanna kill una, make una drink hypo.

The future is truly female mehn!
Enjoy the life of ya head gurl.
Haters will always hate.

FvckAllYa childrenof hate , perdition and frustrations!! tongue tongue tongue

wetah:
Massive congrats and more keys !!!
Gbamsolutely!
More success in your business man.
We love those that are happy for successful people in life.

Okortor:
Clitocurrency pays alot..

Wish I was a woman, i won't be a millionaire I am now.. would have been a billionaire...no cap.
grin cheesy wink
Congrats millionaire.
More millions to ya accant!
We are happy for you too.
Nairaland too sweet abegii!
grin cheesy wink

Again,
The Future is Female mehn!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Bornsinner7: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by JoeEeL(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wetin this gyal they sell, guys?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by ZombieBurster: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Business is booming grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Patrioticman007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Big lie, your lies are classical lies of politicians.
You can only blame the actors of Nollywood for not doing side hustling of doing Gigolo's services to female sugar mummies.
Tell us the block busters movies that she acted in as an actress that the film producer paid her $ 1 million dollars ?.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Jelinje: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by JoeEeL(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Prostitution pays

"Small girl with big God".
Advertising your yansh is an income generating business

shocked

But every girl has yansh na. So what makes hers different?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitemoney Looks Good In New Photos / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo / AY: I Lost N500 Million Opening A Non-Smoking Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.