Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

…..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya (2651 Views)

Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos / LUXURIOUS 5 BEDROOM SMART HOUSES AT G EMPIRE SMART HOME, DURUMI ABUJA / IRVING PARK ESTATE AWOYAYA LEKKI IS FAST SELLING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

…..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Irving Resident's is an Affordable Smart luxury home, Designed to give you a feel of comfort, security and serenity.

Each of our smart bunglow unit is designed to provide ample space and openness for splendid living arrangements.

Our 3bedroom smart Bungalows is designed with a unique piece of luxury, Irving residence offers excellent facilities, all rooms ensuite and contemporary architectural designs.

*Title:* Gazette
*Price:*
3 Bedroom Fully Detached smart Bungalow + BQ(fully finished)

Outright Payment (0-6months) N24million

Installment payment
(6 - 12 Months) - N24.5million
(13 - 18 Months) - N26million

*Statutory Fees:*
Developmental & infrastructure - N2,000,000
Survey & Deed - N1,000,000

*ESTATE FEATURES*

- Smart Door
- SECURITY & Surveillance
- Recreation center
- Smart lighting
- Paved road
- Electricity & street light
- Perimeter fence

*NEIGHBORHOOD:*

- Adiva Plainfield
- Lakowe Golf
- Mayfair gardens
- Corona school
- Greenspring schools
- Lufasi Nature Park
- Omu resort
- Fara park
- Novare mall Shoprite

For more information & payment details call/whatsapp 08039550565

Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
More

Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
ladyjblinks:
More
more

Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Trust me price will increase with up to 40% appreciation when the project is finally completed or might even get sold out before then
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Off plan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
ladyjblinks:
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Offplan is the way to go
Trust me price will increase with up to 40% appreciation when the project is finally completed or might even get sold out before then
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: …..Own A 3 Bedroom Smart Bungalow With 24m (irving Residences Awoyaya by ladyjblinks(f): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Do you know nobody liked Lekki phase one when it was completely waterlogged ?
But now that a plot goes for 180m everyone is in love with lekki phase one, want go live there and owe a property there… Even the smart investors that bought land In Lekki Phase one didn’t really liked it, but they had foresight. When others were seeing water they saw a City, now they are wealthier. Now everyone is saying Epe and ibeju lekki is too far, don’t worry in 10 years time you’ll like Epe and ibeju lekki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unit Costs Of Nigerian Electric Wire Coils By Curtex / Greanadine Homes Citiview Estate Arepo Near Magodo Lagos Now Selling / A Decent 2 Bedroom Flat To Let N250k Just 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.