Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? (45228 Views)

Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock / How To Hide Your ID While Making Calls / MY Infinix Hot4lite Phone Sensor Light Dont Off When Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

I don't pick any call I didn't expect, neither do I return missed calls.

I hate sending people wishes, be it on social media, text or physical.
All my social media handles are in ghost mode, except my business WhatsApp.

I hardly reply messages on my personal WhatsApp line.

Although I get really busy most times, but I don't
think it's an excuse enough. I've tried changing, but it isn't working.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

311 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by joceey(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin not only you

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by ciro11(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
You're not alone

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,I must say this to you---"you are not alone".

I just be like you......Come on, what's the essence of wanting to waste my airtime calling to check up on people who wouldn't do the same for me undecided. That money wey I go use buy the recharge card,I rather use am take buy suya and black fearless take step down for mama Karo beer parlor cool.

Mennnnnnnn,this life ain't hard one bit.....If we all can just be respecting one another's space and peace of mind,this world go certainly become a better place to stay over night cheesy

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
ciro11:
You're not alone
He is alone

446 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by qtguru(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

You will be depressed and isolated if you keep this up, no cap , talk to people esp family

352 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
qtguru:

You will be depressed and isolated if you keep this up, no cap , talk to people esp family
Depress? Naaa! I've mastered the act of dealing with life problems since I was 11, nothing on earth can make me depress. No pleasure, nor pain, nor rejection.

Isolation is a powerful tool to unleash spirituality, the more isolated you are the less human you become and the more spirit you become. It's a key to spirit realm. More powerful than prayers, chants and incantations.

If you can trace some historical spiritual books, most communications with the spirit realms took place in isolated places.
Take a clue from the Bible for references.
Abraham communicate with God in isolated places
Moses as you know always left for the mountains
Jesus always left his disciples behind into isolation when he wants to communicate with God.

Let me not derail my thread

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by qtguru(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

Depress? Naaa! I've mastered the act of dealing with life problems since I was 11, nothing on earth can make me depress. No pleasure, nor pain, nor rejection.

Isolation is a powerful tool to unleash spirituality, the more isolated you are the less human you become and the more spirit you become. It's a key to spirit realm. More powerful than prayers, chants and incantations.

Then that's good for you, but I am of the personal opinion that having a group of friends helps you have a meaningful life, but your isolation is back by Spirituality so I can understand that

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
qtguru:

Then that's good for you, but I am of the personal opinion that having a group of friends helps you have a meaningful life, but your isolation is back by Spirituality so I can understand that
I don't keep friends, I relate with everyone quite well. I'm fun, when I'm open to conversation and play.

36 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by bmdmix11: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
so u feel like wat now?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by brosom(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
No man is an island,

Dont worry you'll understand some day.

117 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Snitch24(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

Well if you're under 30yrs
And u can ignore ur mom for that long
You have a problem
You really do need to talk to people about it
Ur own mama ooh
Lol

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by yomi007k(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
ciro11:
You're not alone

We many sha...thank God.

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Snitch24:

Well if you're under 30yrs And u can ignore ur mom for that long You have a problem You really do need to talk to people about it Ur own mama ooh Lol
I wouldn't use the word "ignore" I'm in good term with my family...

18 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's like u no well undecided

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Snitch24(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

I wouldn't use the word "ignore" I'm in good term with my family...
Ignore is the right word
For 6 month

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Sammy07: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

In my own case
I prefer having data 100times to having a recharge card.

I prefer chatting with them than calling them.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

U av ego and low self-esteem. And u are that insecure type.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
U av ego and low self-esteem. And u are that insecure type.
Ego? You don't know me personally.

Low self-esteem? Naaa there's no one I can't engage in conversation, I've address countless crowd of people on many occasions. I've lecture people in high positions, I've challenged and questioned ideologies of people far greater than me Academically.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Telegram234(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Op u need help.
U are going insane already.
As for, I dont naturally make calls.
I only call my family members regularly but friends, I dont think since like 2 yrs ago but we chat like every seconds,
and I also call for "CAN U COME OVER THIS WEEKEND?" wink cheesy

But Op u are psychologically not okay..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Jaydot01: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

You are my twin bro. No cap

10 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Continue grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by mytime24(f): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
#op ur moniker off me

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by gerrardomendes(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2021
I don see partner. I thought I was crazy

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Lilsameey: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2021
I swear,.. cry

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Same with me grin

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Youngpo413: 12:49am On Sep 30, 2021
GhanaBurger:
Same with me grin
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Cashio(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't worry, one day, you will be in need of those family and friends you refused to call nor pick their calls and you will be forced to call and they may not answer you.
One day, you will lose that friend or family member whom you refused to call nor take their calls while they were alive and you will miss not communicating with them more frequently earlier on....
Reach out to your friends and family for their is no beauty in life without them.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by BigDawsNet: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Are you me?
Im I you?

Well we kinda share same believe

I don't pickup strange numbers

Missed call from strange number, no return calls

Ghost mode on social media

But I communicate well my family

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by bahdpersona(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2021
You must be an introvert

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Peemonny(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2021
I feel you are still young to understand life, there are problems that comes in triple waves, it not every problem u can solve alone, I wonder how u can stay 6months and not communicate with ur mom and be feeling bad ass about it, I wonder how she feels, how will u find a wife? Who will u talk to wen u have martial issues? If you are in financial need who do u talk to? the deepest problems starts wen you are 30+ and chocked with responsibilities remember your friends are your children's connection except you do not have any plans for marriage or having children, if that's the cases you are one hell of a selfish being. Remember problem be like grace it is new every morning. Secondly you will miss alot of opportunities not returning calls or picking them. Someone I knew gave anothers person my number and he did contact me and guess what it was a deal and I made good money out of it, was I expecting his call Hell No! If I hadn't picked the opportunity will pass to someone else #fact and I've had similar experiences more than 5 times, there is this guy I heard about he is just like you and very intelligent he came out with 1st class from uni but guess what he committed suicide possibly loneliness maybe part of the cause. What I'm just trying to say is there are lots of advantages wen u have people u can confide in as opposed to being alone in everything u will get tired, burnt out and give up.

80 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers / Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.