Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? (45131 Views)

How To Hide Number On Mtn, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile When Making Calls / How To Hide Your ID While Making Calls / MY Infinix Hot4lite Phone Sensor Light Dont Off When Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Atticusxsz:
So, my specie dem plenty 4 nairaland and i thought i was given birth all alone in this mundane world.
I even thought i wasn't normal since almost everyone has got a bitter taste of my abnormal lifestyle.

Although, my mum understands me since she's an evangelist and a counselor.

Someone even recommended that i seek for help and i was like, seek 4 help say wetin happen abi na because you never come across my kind dem abi na wetin?

I've never been happier in the entirety of my existence after stumbling on your thread this morning @ Op.

Mine was not going home to see my mum and family for 3 years when i could've easily visited more than even necessary and not calling her up to 6 months.

Although, she's complained severally about me not calling as my siblings and humans normally do but I'm still not flowing. It's after seeing her incessant calls, because she knows that's what irks me, that's when I'll finally return her calls. embarassed

Atleast, I'm not alone. grin
You're not alone, normal people won't understand.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Srallens:

It's really baffling and worrying that someone can not hear from his mum for a month or more but doesn't care.. You don't hear from friends or siblings, it doesn't bother you. It only goes to show one thing, that is, the person was brought up in a loveless environment and was probably sorrounded by corrosive people while growing up. I think the guy needs help, though he may not be aware of how it's affecting him.
I had all the love anyone could asked for...
You won't understand my personality.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Sleeknigga: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
havenz:
Hope you don't masturbate when you stay alone?
buhahaha self love grin grin lwkmd
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

The day you are sick or the day you need help, please let the people you have replied on Nairaland be the ones to come and take care of you. Let all your business people be the one to help you when you need help.
I don’t envie you, I hope you sha have people that love you irrespective of this your attitude?
"Loving" someone because of their attitude shouldn't be considered as "LOVE" there's a lot of things the human world don't understand hence the imbalances you see.
There are millions of broken marriages both from strong Christians and Muslims home, because humans love for reasons. Until you master the act of 'not to love or hate anyone, accept and see every human as human that imbalances can never be balance.

If you love someone because he/she is a good person, then that's not love, it won't stand the test of time cause change is constant.

Love gives birth to hatred, to eradicate hatred totally... You need to eliminate love and accept human as human.
Everyone you hate today are people you once "loved"

You won't understand my kind of person.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
galaxy2020:
You have psychological issues. See a therapist.
The last therapist I saw after a session with me ended up needing a therapist too.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
christabell18:
Really,you're not alone.
I am just the same rather worse in all these than you are.Although,i hardly reply or like any post on nairaland,but, visit here everyday.not really active on any social media except I'm being forced to reply.infact,the only social media I'm on is Facebook and just visit like once in 4months,hardly post too.
I don't really have friends as such too.sometimes I wonder how people form group of friends.i also wonder how I'm going to cope when I'll be wedding because there's are no friends to invite.who are those going to be my bridal train?
I might not have a single message on WhatsApp for two days.As a lady,I find it difficult to make friends especially with females.i'm just used to being alone.What's the point of friendship?To me,it only brings problems upon problems.
I'm glad to find out I'm not alone, mind we exchange contacts?
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
janedonez:

All my social media handles are in ghost mode, except my business WhatsApp.

I hardly reply messages on my personal WhatsApp line.

My own is, how can one get Business WhatsApp and personal WhatsApp lines on the same phone, how is it done?
There's WhatsApp business and normal WhatsApp both on playstore.
You can't use one number for both, you'll need 2 numbers.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by FILEBE(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

There's personality and there's "worknality" only extraordinary people can separate the two.

Lol @ extraordinary. Reminds me of a movies about a psychopath who is a beast/ extrovert online and introvert in real life.
Well, live your life. Whatever works for you. But you should know as long as you have loved ones , you gotta take up some responsibility of showing love to them in Whatever you can or they like. Understand that not everyone is like you. Respect theirs too
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You seems to know much about spiritualism. please can you recommend some books for me
Unfortunately my knowledge are personal experience and not from books. Books are people thoughts and experiences and mostly not to be trusted.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Femmyfestus: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Unfortunately my knowledge are personal experience and not from books. Books are people thoughts and experiences and mostly not to be trusted.
I will like to know some of your experience. Experience they say is the best teacher. I have pm you. If you dont mind, can you reply me
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

I don't pick any call I didn't expect, neither do I return missed calls.

I hate sending people wishes, be it on social media, text or physical.

Although I get really busy most times, but I don't
think it's an excuse enough. I've tried changing, but it isn't working.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

Ops is selfish, self-centered and wicked. FOR GODSAKE YOUR MUM, HABA

Truth is am not so far different from you but the sincere concern I've for family members, particularly my siblings, drives me into reaching out to them and makes it impossible for me to ignore thier calls when they reach out to me
You got to have people you can still call upon mehn
My younger brother just got discharged from covid-19 isolation center where he was hospitalized for about a week. Dude almost died. It was my other siblings who were busy carrying him upadan when he was a very bad shape. Just imagine that he didn't have us.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Jimmy231: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jaydot01:
You are my twin bro. No cap
Etin jo yawere
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by caesymore(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
duro4chang:
He is alone
grin
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

There's WhatsApp business and normal WhatsApp both on playstore.
You can't use one number for both, you'll need 2 numbers.
It's possible he has 2phones, afterall he never said he has only one phone
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Vicmareal: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ideally
You ought to build a relationship with your family and then friends. It is a social responsibility.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by galaxy2020(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

The last therapist I saw after a session with me ended up needing a therapist too.
...Then it's spiritual...
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by MaryJane24: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yet again, you're missing something. From what you just said, the people you mentioned (including Jesus) went into isolation WHENEVER they want to connect to the spirit world. But that's just not true! Jesus, for example, only separated Himself TO BE ALONE with God for a while. It does not by any chance mean He needed to connect with God so He went into isolation. No. Let me illustrate, do you realize what it meant to feed a thousand men with five loaves of bread? You don't do that without connecting to the spirit realm, yet Jesus did just that in the midst of five thousand men sitting around Him. He didn't need to isolate Himself to look up to heaven, raise the bowl of bread and fish towards the sky, and gave thanks for the miraculous to happen. Isolating yourself in a lonely mountain or your bedroom won't give you any more connection to the spirit world than you would in a rowdy danfo. It's just that the privacy of your bedroom or that lonely mountain comes with less distraction- a me-time. How else was the devil able to connect to somebody in a crowd and tell the person to stab or shoot random people? If you say you've moved past the stage of satanic manipulation, I'm very happy for you.
Offpoint1:

You misunderstood the context I mentioned Jesus in.
I never said those I mentioned were isolated, I wasn't talking about their personalities. I was talking about spiritualism, WHENEVER they want to connect to the spirit world they went into
isolation. I wasn't talking about their personality.

I've moved passed the stage of "Satanic" manipulation.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaryJane24:
Yet again, you're missing something. From what you just said, the people you mentioned (including Jesus) went into isolation WHENEVER they want to connect to the spirit world. But that's just not true! Jesus, for example, only separated Himself TO BE ALONE with God for a while. It does not by any chance mean He needed to connect with God so He went into isolation. No. Let me illustrate, do you realize what it meant to feed a thousand men with five loaves of bread? You don't do that without connecting to the spirit realm, yet Jesus did just that in the midst of five thousand men sitting around Him. He didn't need to isolate Himself to look up to heaven, raise the bowl of bread and fish towards the sky, and gave thanks for the miraculous to happen. Isolating yourself in a lonely mountain or your bedroom won't give you any more connection to the spirit world than you would in a rowdy danfo. It's just that the privacy of your bedroom or that lonely mountain comes with less distraction- a me-time. How else was the devil able to connect to somebody in a crowd and tell the person to stab or shoot random people? If you say you've moved past the stage of satanic manipulation, I'm very happy for you.
Lol, you won't understand those references. They are way too higher for normal people.

Exams last for the period of 1-3 hours, you can't attribute the success of it to the few hours you wrote it. Alot of preparation has been done behind.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by gazza07(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Change your girl friend asap
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by MaryJane24: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
I actually understand where this is coming from. Very very dangerous, I dare say. It's an elevated point of emptiness where you can neither love nor hate. You feel like you've achieved some sort of equilibrium, a point where you are above human "touch". Whether they hate or love you, you're indifferent. The problem though is that this is the exact opposite of balance. It's a tipped scale. Love is sacrificial, it should take out of you.
Offpoint1:

"Loving" someone because of their attitude shouldn't be considered as "LOVE" there's a lot of things the human world don't understand hence the imbalances you see.
There are millions of broken marriages both from strong Christians and Muslims home, because humans love for reasons. Until you master the act of 'not to love or hate anyone, accept and see every human as human that imbalances can never be balance.

If you love someone because he/she is a good person, then that's not love, it won't stand the test of time cause change is constant.

Love gives birth to hatred, to eradicate hatred totally... You need to eliminate love and accept human as human.
Everyone you hate today are people you once "loved"

You won't understand my kind of person.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by MaryJane24: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Depends on what you think connecting to the spirit realm is. You apparently feel "illuminated" Answer yourself honestly, illuminated by what? That should do it.
Offpoint1:

Lol, you won't understand those references. They are way too higher for normal people.

Exams last for the period of 1-3 hours, you can't attribute the success of it to the few hours you wrote it. Alot of preparation has been done behind.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Offpoint1: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaryJane24:
I actually understand where this is coming from. Very very dangerous, I dare say. It's an elevated point of emptiness where you can neither love nor hate. You feel like you've achieved some sort of equilibrium, a point where you are above human "touch". Whether they hate or love you, you're indifferent. The problem though is that this is the exact opposite of balance. It's a tipped scale. Love is sacrificial, it should take out of you.
It's not "sacrificial" if there's something attached to it.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by DigitB: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2021
OP I wanna recommend a book for you.

"No more Mr Nice guy" written by Robert Glover

Don't judge the book by its cover. Just read it. You will thank me latter.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by MaryJane24: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2021
You may be beyond human help but God can pull you out. That, I am certain. You are crying out for help. Direct that cry toward God and He will rescue you.
Offpoint1:

It's not "sacrificial" if there's something attached to it.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Funkybabee(f): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

I relate with people dear, only when there is need to...

No p

Just be social, life is not more than this, u can still find more awesome things through men
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by honeybobo69: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
I can totally relate, what makes mine worse is that I smoke good kush, which makes it easier for me to drift away in my own world. I enjoy my company more, but I try every once in a while to socialize, so I won't be seen as a weirdo. Now I talk a lot less than I use to and yeah.. sex doesn't really appeal to me like it used to. I think say I don dey nor nor, but reading all these comments make me Sabi say we plenty
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Yaks02(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Offpoint1:
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

I don't pick any call I didn't expect, neither do I return missed calls.

I hate sending people wishes, be it on social media, text or physical.

Although I get really busy most times, but I don't
think it's an excuse enough. I've tried changing, but it isn't working.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

You must be an Aries
Am I right?
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by LONIC: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Finally I can rest... Knowing fully well that I'm not abnormal.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Realdollars: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

Don't mistook me for the guy who impersonate my username, I've been here for long... While the impersonator is just few months here.
Ok thanks for the clarification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir / How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle / MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.