Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? (45155 Views)

How To Hide Number On Mtn, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile When Making Calls / How To Hide Your ID While Making Calls / MY Infinix Hot4lite Phone Sensor Light Dont Off When Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by KaluwisxPRO: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
What you’re dealing with is just a stage in life. There’s nothing wrong about it. A lot of Diaspora's deal with the same situation, firstly, you barely have all the time in the world for frivolities, because you’ve somehow past the stage where you’re moved by people or emotions, it is called being woke.

You see the BS through a lot and you deal with it the best way you can. The only problem you will have later is dealing with a relationship where you think you’ve mastered the art of being alone whereas you’re not in a relationship.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by isa6namo(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
It shows you're possess with an evil spirit. Go for deliverance you don't belong around where ppl are.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by JBoss25(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
illicit:
It's like u are alone o....

It's like u no well too undecided
He's not alone, just because you're extrovert doesn't mean everyone should be like you

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by bobo65(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

I don't pick any call I didn't expect, neither do I return missed calls.

I hate sending people wishes, be it on social media, text or physical.
All my social media handles are in ghost mode, except my business WhatsApp.

I hardly reply messages on my personal WhatsApp line.

Although I get really busy most times, but I don't
think it's an excuse enough. I've tried changing, but it isn't working.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

We many
But na only calls I no like
The rest things u stated there, seems u need prayers o

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
There will be a time you crave all this time, trust me, you won't get it and it will eat you up slowly. Better take the pains to do it now, it'll get easier with time.
Offpoint1:
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Same here...

...And it isn't because I'm antisocial, not at all... I am quite friendly and actually a people's person.

I just have this distaste for phone calls and texting.

Then again... I kinda think most people abuse this phone thing! undecided
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by uniquebright: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2021
You don't call people including your parents and you don't pick calls and you think you re ok Isssokkkkkk kontinu. E go soon clear for your eyes

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by rhythyson: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Kwontinue very well one day just one day you will need people and there will be no one to call Na that day your brain go reset by force. just kwontinue. you are even happy that you last spoke to your mum 6 months back you try no be small.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by HarunaWest(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Depress? Naaa! I've mastered the act of dealing with life problems since I was 11, nothing on earth can make me depress. No pleasure, nor pain, nor rejection.

Isolation is a powerful tool to unleash spirituality, the more isolated you are the less human you become and the more spirit you become. It's a key to spirit realm. More powerful than prayers, chants and incantations.

If you can trace some historical spiritual books, most communications with the spirit realms took place in isolated places.
Take a clue from the Bible for references.
Abraham communicate with God in isolated places
Moses as you know always left for the mountains
Jesus always left his disciples behind into isolation when he wants to communicate with God.

Let me not derail my thread
Are you a prophet?
You are so offpoint dude.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Unik3030: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

sorry if u find this question offensive

Please how old are u?
Do u "work from home"
Which religion do u practice?
Do u have a girlfriend?

Sorry I asked this to see things from another angle cos I once had a friend like u n he stopped doing all these when he got to a particular age
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Oluwoo: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Guy you are not alone. Op your own small... it 10months now i called my parent or even returned their calls.
It being 6years we saw each other an we are in the same country.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by MNDY(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Seems you've given up on mankind. Many people have because of experiences of betrayal, disappointment etc. If that's the case, I'll tell you one thing. There are still good people out there, very good people. I almost gave up on people too but I refused to by living my life based on the principle of choosing my friends (and enemies) carefully.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by mightyhaze: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2021
I hate calls.. but I love chats...esp business chats cool

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by kabaarikabaari: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

guy u are a devil. u hardly call ur mum n siblings? ur heart is killing u. bad mind. free urself pls. d only way out is start having a good heart now. I mean mind set. I am not insulting u but am describing,
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by nairabacks(f): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by akdjr(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
You're not the only one oooo. My mum understand that she she call me often. My other friends who don't understand that part of me always try to make issues. quote author=Offpoint1 post=106292242]I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

[/quote]
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by sadeek789(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
You are not alone
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Realdollars: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
So op can type a normal sentence and even compose a topic, no off pointing this time, so all this off point talk all along is because your are alone for so long and lack communication skills.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by DissTroy(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
qtguru:

You will be depressed and isolated if you keep this up, no cap , talk to people esp family

This isn't always true. Some people are natural loners. They enjoy their solitude more than the company of others, and would create time for solitude even in relationships or marriages.

Oddly, these people rarely ever get played by the opposite gender. If they ask you to come over and you stall, they just move on until you reach out to them again.

It doesn't make them antisocial - it just means they can't rationalize the endpoint of talking to you endlessly when there's no definite result for it.

Why do you need people to call, to check up on you? Why do you need the validation? You can be the closest of buddies and not talk to or chat with each other for months. It's fine. Until a specific reason to communicate arises.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by murphyung(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
You are not alone. The part that got me where you said you haven't talked to your mom in the last 6 months. Bro u need to work on that. Atleast hear from her once in a week. No be by sending money alone ooo
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Funkybabee(f): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
It's not good, no matter the spirituality.

U need to communicate with people in other to be inspired by then, knowledge or God's word can be sent through them

Kindly change bro, though me too don't asked people but not like that
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Munzy14(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Signs of depression.....
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by oglalasioux(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Everything you wrote up there describes me.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by profmallor: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Jesus Mingled, had friends and disciples. Dont make excuses for your self. man is a social animal, resolve this soonest except you want to live alone for the rest of your life. How do you intend to manage a spouse and have engaging conversations and raise a family, or is that out of your equation?. What you need is to break the spirit of loneliness and fear, there is fear somewhere in side that mind of yours. Go out, meet good people, enjoy this short life make the best of it. Call people even is you dont like them and they dont like you.

Offpoint1:

Depress? Naaa! I've mastered the act of dealing with life problems since I was 11, nothing on earth can make me depress. No pleasure, nor pain, nor rejection.

Isolation is a powerful tool to unleash spirituality, the more isolated you are the less human you become and the more spirit you become. It's a key to spirit realm. More powerful than prayers, chants and incantations.

If you can trace some historical spiritual books, most communications with the spirit realms took place in isolated places.
Jesus always left his disciples behind into isolation when he wants to communicate with God.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by NakwansaPolice: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2021
my own is that any chat not related to business is a waste of time.
I hate such chats
any calls not related to business count me out. that's me too
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Scottz: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

oshe ahmadioha grin
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2021
qtguru:

You will be depressed and isolated if you keep this up, no cap , talk to people esp family

That is if he will always be broke. As long as he sees hard currencies on a regular basis, he won't be depressed, but will have peace of mind, less haters, and stay more focused because he has less distractions.

Depression comes in this situation when you're still struggling and depend on people.

If it's just emotional support, you don't need it. You need money, good health, and peace of mind — not crowd. Crowd causes hatred and lack of focus.

When you achieve this, you can always get crowd when you want it with your money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by iamtardey: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Lol, don't be too emotional tho, I have not talked to mom 25 yrs now lol I'm trying to die soon enough to see her and talk to her again, damm it's been ages.
Snitch24:

Well if you're under 30yrs
And u can ignore ur mom for that long
You have a problem
You really do need to talk to people about it
Ur own mama ooh
Lol
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by nokspos: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2021
you don't call your month for 6month... forget it bro, your problem has no name
Offpoint1:

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by webosky: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=106292242]I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling

In my case its more of trust issues, I've seen many people who, when the see someone's call they hiss and say "why this one dey call me now." except it is business oriented or someone really close, I ain't calling shit .its better we meet physically to talk all the talk
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Abunga: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2021
I have same problems but doesn't stop me from rendering financial support.though i have realized that financial help is not as effective as calling your love ones [sup][/sup]
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You are not alone.
There are times I don't pick calls.

It's a sign of introversion
There are times we just feel like not talking to anyone.

I prefer texting to calling and all my friends and family knw that.
I haven't called my girlfriend for two week and she has been calling I did not pick. (Atleast she understands my personality)

I ended a relationship recently because I don't call and I don't pick calls, if you can't chat or text me then we might not talk for weeks.

Infact I only chat people on my WhatsApp contact list when necessary, if we have nothing important to say I don't send or reply chat on time.
Infact if you want to make it worse try and video call me without prior notice, I will ignore it and I will never say anything about it when we meet next because I believe it is wrong to video chat/call someone without prior notice no matter who u are.

I love the lifestyle
I and you we are the same. I end anything with any lady that expects me to call everyday and be asking if you have eaten or taken bath or other unnecessary questions just to form caring

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria / Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook / MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.