Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? (45152 Views)

How To Hide Number On Mtn, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile When Making Calls / How To Hide Your ID While Making Calls / MY Infinix Hot4lite Phone Sensor Light Dont Off When Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
NewSoul:

I and you we are the same. I end anything with any lady that expects me to call everyday and be asking if you have eaten or taken bath or other unnecessary questions just to form caring

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Ginaz(f): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
This guy, you came here with your problems and still feeling good about what you’re doing.

So why do you create the thread? I see no reason judging by your responses , you like the lifestyle.

People are wasting their time to advice you .
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
I use to be like the Op until I found peace.
If you spend too much time alone wondering the universe, you might get lost. You can easily get lost in the universe and the material world would mean NOTHING to you. Then to commit SUICIDE will be your only option!
Connect with people today!

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Depress? Naaa! I've mastered the act of dealing with life problems since I was 11, nothing on earth can make me depress. No pleasure, nor pain, nor rejection.

Isolation is a powerful tool to unleash spirituality, the more isolated you are the less human you become and the more spirit you become. It's a key to spirit realm. More powerful than prayers, chants and incantations.

If you can trace some historical spiritual books, most communications with the spirit realms took place in isolated places.
Take a clue from the Bible for references.
Abraham communicate with God in isolated places
Moses as you know always left for the mountains
Jesus always left his disciples behind into isolation when he wants to communicate with God.

Let me not derail my thread
WHEN YOU KNOW ALL THESE AND YOU THINK IS THE BEST FOR WHY COMING TO SEEK FOR ADVICE?
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by gloryfidedesign(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Peemonny:
I feel you are still young to understand life, there are problems that comes in triple waves, it not every problem u can solve alone, I wonder how u can stay 6months and not communicate with ur mom and be feeling bad ass about it, I wonder how she feels, how will u find a wife? Who will u talk to wen u have martial issues? If you are in financial need who do u talk to? the deepest problems starts wen you are 30+ and chocked with responsibilities remember your friends are your children's connection except you do not have any plans for marriage or having children, if that's the cases you are one hell of a selfish being. Remember problem be like grace it is new every morning. Secondly you will miss alot of opportunities not returning calls or picking them. Someone I knew gave anothers person my number and he did contact me and guess what it was a deal and I made good money out of it, was I expecting his call Hell No! If I hadn't picked the opportunity will pass to someone else #fact and I've had similar experiences more than 5 times, there is this guy I heard about he is just like you and very intelligent he came out with 1st class from uni but guess what he committed suicide possibly loneliness maybe part of the cause. What I'm just trying to say is there are lots of advantages wen u have people u can confide in as opposed to being alone in everything u will get tired, burnt out and give up.
True talk bro i am like that self isolated and i can tell you there is no fun and am already loosing it Thank God for my wife even if i dont feel like talking she will always creat a reason foe me to talk i think it not that easy but God will help us

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by cedricksly: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

I don't pick any call I didn't expect, neither do I return missed calls.

I hate sending people wishes, be it on social media, text or physical.
All my social media handles are in ghost mode, except my business WhatsApp.

I hardly reply messages on my personal WhatsApp line.

Although I get really busy most times, but I don't
think it's an excuse enough. I've tried changing, but it isn't working.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

you are not alone in the call aspect.. Don't like calling even if I have all the time in the world.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Evergreen4(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Come out from your shell and stop living in isolation
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2021
The worst thing you can gift me is Airtime. Unlike data, I no dey use the airtime bonus before it gets expired.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2021
ciro11:
You're not alone
Noo, he's alone ooh, he's alone abeg.

OP u re alone ooh, a no follow dey ooh.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by tyup(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2021
duro4chang:
He is alone
grin grin
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Mehhhh ur mama, guy just commit suicide na, wat is the point of being alive wink
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by gammarays1: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
I honestly hate making calls, I hardly call ANYONE, in fact the last I spoke with my mom was 6 months ago... Is worse with my siblings and relatives. I can go a year or more without calling them.

It seems the only place I reply to people is on Nairaland, I've never clicked a "Like button" on the internet before... I have phobia for it.

How can I adjust? I spend 99.99% of my free time Alone in a quiet place soul traveling to universe.

I'm just 60% like you. I'm not a social type.
Soul travelling?
I need to learn that.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by BafanaBafana: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Watch yourself.
Most serial killers, psycho killers and suicides share similar traits

1 Like

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Bimpe29: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Are you in good terms with your Mom and siblings? Are you single or married? If at all you are in a serious relationship, how distant is it? Let me have your answers before I can proceed.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Adeesther56(f): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
the opp of me is what this op posted
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Ivimmanuel: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
I love privacy and I do isolate myself often from the crowd, it's the reason most people know they call only reach me on phone. I can't go a month without calling my mom or siblings and more than one miss call from them sends me in to panic mode. You won't call and don't call back what if there's an emergency?
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by mbahdi(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2021
But u get babes wey u keep knacking and do cal al seconds.but wen it comes to family or male friends you become num.abi.see ya life outside

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by tyup(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Depress? Naaa! I've mastered the act of dealing with life problems since I was 11, nothing on earth can make me depress. No pleasure, nor pain, nor rejection.

Isolation is a powerful tool to unleash spirituality, the more isolated you are the less human you become and the more spirit you become. It's a key to spirit realm. More powerful than prayers, chants and incantations.

If you can trace some historical spiritual books, most communications with the spirit realms took place in isolated places.
Take a clue from the Bible for references.
Abraham communicate with God in isolated places
Moses as you know always left for the mountains
Jesus always left his disciples behind into isolation when he wants to communicate with God.

Let me not derail my thread

So in essence oga....you are for Jesus abi you're for demons. which?
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by yinkson(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Same here mehn
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by ekitimanalways(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

You are an introvert.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Maj196(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
I hate calls to though but the rest OYO.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by syntekelite(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
@op you are anti social..simple as abc..you only get social when necessity demands. Isolation though a powerful thing as u stated,is used only as an occasional tool to restrategize or meditate on particular issues,isolation cuts you off from whats happening around you,it makes you see things that are illusions,it increases paranoia,it skews the mind off reality such that your illusions becomes reality,thats why you feel good not talking to ur mom for months.lastly being an introvert doesnt neccesarily turn into depression as long as you fill your mind with the right food . but it can make you infect those you would eventually have a relationship with in the future with paranoia and depression. Except you have plans to become a monk,i advise you at least look for someone older and matured just to play a game of chess with occasionally while having conversations that are intellectually sound..

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Abunga: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
I discovered two major factors that contribution to mine:
(1) iam an introvert
(2) i was separated from my family immediately after primary school.
All of us this should consciously work on ourselves (e get why)
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by infogeneral: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2021
"To go fast, go alone; but to go far, go together.
You need people around you to be able to go far in life.
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by planetbluz: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2021
U Are The Exact Replica Of Me. But Shed Some Light On Soul Travelling
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Etuagievin(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by MotiveU(f): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

Story
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Winneygirl(f): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

You just have to let a few people into your personal space.
one or two people and with time you will be able to engage more with people.
As you grow older, you should seek to appreciate time with family and a few friends

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by peter8535: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You are not alone.
There are times I don't pick calls.

It's a sign of introversion
There are times we just feel like not talking to anyone.

I prefer texting to calling and all my friends and family knw that.
I haven't called my girlfriend for two week and she has been calling I did not pick. (Atleast she understands my personality)

I ended a relationship recently because I don't call and I don't pick calls, if you can't chat or text me then we might not talk for weeks.

Infact I only chat people on my WhatsApp contact list when necessary, if we have nothing important to say I don't send or reply chat on time.
Infact if you want to make it worse try and video call me without prior notice, I will ignore it and I will never say anything about it when we meet next because I believe it is wrong to video chat/call someone without prior notice no matter who u are.

I love the lifestyle
then wat are u tryin to prove
Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by UzomaFC: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Op I was like you before but I changed a little bit, and the worst is that I don't go out, I only goto work or to church and any thing out of this two places, I don't go.
Some times my friend drags me out of the house and will tell me just 5mins and he will let me go back to house. And even the 5mins is like 5 hrs to me.
I like isolation ooooo, I dey enjoy am well I like living in my world and my thinking is how to help people who are suffering before I exit this wicked world. I have 3 kids and my wife knows me and she goes things on her own and does not complain nor disturb me.
Even our company's party or get together, they don't bother themselves calling me. However if they need someone to represent them at international assignment, they call me.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Jacku: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Peemonny:
I feel you are still young to understand life, there are problems that comes in triple waves, it not every problem u can solve alone, I wonder how u can stay 6months and not communicate with ur mom and be feeling bad ass about it, I wonder how she feels, how will u find a wife? Who will u talk to wen u have martial issues? If you are in financial need who do u talk to? the deepest problems starts wen you are 30+ and chocked with responsibilities remember your friends are your children's connection except you do not have any plans for marriage or having children, if that's the cases you are one hell of a selfish being. Remember problem be like grace it is new every morning. Secondly you will miss alot of opportunities not returning calls or picking them. Someone I knew gave anothers person my number and he did contact me and guess what it was a deal and I made good money out of it, was I expecting his call Hell No! If I hadn't picked the opportunity will pass to someone else #fact and I've had similar experiences more than 5 times, there is this guy I heard about he is just like you and very intelligent he came out with 1st class from uni but guess what he committed suicide possibly loneliness maybe part of the cause. What I'm just trying to say is there are lots of advantages wen u have people u can confide in as opposed to being alone in everything u will get tired, burnt out and give up.
you sound soooo close minded. So if he doesn't wanna have a child, he's selfish? How tf is that sensible to you? It's not everyone that is a conformist like you, it isn't everyone that tilts towards societal beliefs. Learn to respect people's views to life as you would want people to respect yours. You just typed a bunch of rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? by Amashian: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2021
We are in this together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria / Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook / MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.