Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari (4223 Views)

Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / Jonathan's Inauguration To Gulp N5 Billion, Church Service N63 Million / More Street Killing Planned - FG Uncovers Plot To Derail Jonathan’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by chelseabmw(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2011
buhari should go and sit down. . . .He should keep coming out as a contestant/aspirant. . .i bet,that he will never rule nigeria again
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by hercules07: 3:33pm On May 29, 2011
I just get amazed at the anger that people have for Buhari, it makes sense for him not to attend as he is contesting the elections, this elections have shown that southerners are as bigoted as the northern peeps.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by member479760: 4:11pm On May 29, 2011
if na the northerners get this oil, infact this country burn already! we got to ready to force the division of this country intelligentely, we got the tools to do that starting from today.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by luluosas(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2011
Whenever any thing has to do with Buhari, you will see silly, foolish, unthinkable and desperate Nigerians calling him all sorts of names. Where you blind followers of Jonathan expecting Buhari to legitimize illegitimacy? You must be sick on the head.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by mrperfect(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2011
He owns himself.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by Beaf: 11:11pm On May 29, 2011
hercules07:

I just get amazed at the anger that people have for Buhari, it makes sense for him not to attend as he is contesting the elections, this elections have shown that southerners are as bigoted as the northern peeps.

Those who intensely dislike Buhari are expressing their morality and grasp of history. In more civilised countries, the likes of Buhari would since have been jailed or shot; find out the fates of General Galtieri (Argentina), General Pinochet (Chile) etc.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by Rossikk(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2011
Buhari has no credibility. The blood of 800 Nigerians, including youth corpers, is on his hands as we speak.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by gernded(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2011
kokogee:

A myopic foool like u! What do I av to educate u about than to tell u to go and study your book well bcs your shallow mentality would neva allow u to see beyond your nose.

Take care

Heeeee kokogee,where are you from ?u be mumu ohh you don't even know the meaning of myopic because if you do you will know that a myopic person here is YOU kokogee AND BUHARI who see North East as Nigeria believing that he can win only North East and become president of the Country kokogee is that possible?go back to school kokogee,but wait ohh do you know that GEJ IS MYOPIC AND HYPER-MYOPIC as well which afford him the opportunity to see beyond South South and visit the whole state in Nigeria knowing that only Nigerians elect Nigerian president not FULANI'S OKAY.and you and ur oga no no say una don lose make i no catch una for the Inauguration ohh because if i do i will flog una well well.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by chuksam: 2:03am On May 30, 2011
All of u dat called buhari names are sick in ur head,whot did he do, because he wanted to rescue nigerians from d blood suckin demons called pdp,is he d igp or d c in c dat is incharge of security.i pit for dis country because when we white we call it black because someone from our riligion ot tribe is involved well,let see how it will end up,another four years of corruption, unemployment, bad bad road and lack infrastructure,nigeria is doomed if we cannot condemn evil.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by Beaf: 4:14am On May 30, 2011
chuksam:

All of u dat called buhari names are sick in your head,whot did he do, because he wanted to rescue nigerians from d blood suckin demons called pdp,is he d igp or d c in c dat is incharge of security.i pit for dis country because when we white we call it black because someone from our riligion ot tribe is involved well,let see how it will end up,another four years of corruption, unemployment, bad bad road and lack infrastructure,nigeria is doomed if we cannot condemn evil.

Don't kill yourself o! We are simply saying that Buhari is better off in jail or shot for past coup plotting, rioting etc than attending the swearing in of a legitimately elected leader. That is what happens in all civilised countries, how can that annoy you? grin
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by carlleung(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2011
let him go Bleep himself
tongue
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by otitokoro1: 9:58am On May 30, 2011
Now it is very clear that Buhari hate Nigeria with passion grin grin grin
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by kokogee: 5:39pm On May 30, 2011
gernded:

Heeeee kokogee,where are you from ?u be mumu ohh you don't even know the meaning of myopic because if you do you will know that a myopic person here is YOU kokogee AND BUHARI who see North East as Nigeria believing that he can win only North East and become president of the Country kokogee is that possible?go back to school kokogee,but wait ohh do you know that GEJ IS MYOPIC AND HYPER-MYOPIC as well which afford him the opportunity to see beyond South South and visit the whole state in Nigeria knowing that only Nigerians elect Nigerian president not FULANI'S OKAY.and you and your oga no no say una don lose make i no catch una for the Inauguration ohh because if i do i will flog una well well.

Don't worry, very soon we'd c who is myopic. Let's give GEJ(who is so sure that he has 4 years to waste like his PDP predecessors then come back to gullible Nigerians 4 another 4-yr term) till Dec '11 and see his performance. By then u'd wake up from ur slumber and realise how fuulish u are.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by olyg: 8:21pm On May 30, 2011
Buhari is perfectly right.How will a man of justice and discipline attend.How would buhari fight against corruption and declare war against INDISCIPLINE attend an inauguration whose election is rigged and involve indiscipline.ALSO THOSE WHO CASTIGATE BUHARI ARE FOOLS.NIGERIANS HAVE MADE A GREAT MISTAKE FOR VOTING BACK THE PDP ON THE BASIS OF SENTIMENT AND THEY WILL SURELY PAY FOR IT.WHY SHOULD PEOPLE VOTE BACK A PARTY THAT HAS ACHIEVE NOTHING IN THE LAST 12 YEARS.IN FOUR YEARS TIME THEY WILL REGRET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.GENERAL BUHARI CHOOSE A PASTOR AS HIS VICE AND THEY STILL SAY HE IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT.I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN HONEST MILLITARY PRESIDENT LIKE GENERAL BUHARI WHO CHALLENGE PEOPLE THAT HE HAS NEVER STOLEN A KOBO WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT.ALL THOSE WHO ABUSE BUHARI AND CALL HIM ALL KINDS OF NAME ARE POLITICALLY AND LOGICALLY FOOLISH.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by olyg: 8:25pm On May 30, 2011
as general buhari weep for nigeria and nigerians i also weep.nigerians will regret for voting pdp.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by Rhea(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2011
This is the same man who has been longing to be president. I believe that Buhari is a very vindictive man. This is one of the vices that has kept him away from the presidency. He is what he has always been, A KHAKI SOLDIER
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by KennyG6(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2011
Who sodding cares if he attends or not! At the end of the day his invitation was more of a gesture and was by no means derserving
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by MrT2011(m): 12:32am On May 31, 2011
, So you people never read the internal meaning of buhari:- it means BURIAL! He was afraid of being captured at Eagles Square. Killer Buharial- Ogbu mma gana na'mma.
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by saint9: 2:21pm On May 31, 2011
Buhari is a failure to himself,his family and our dear country,just imagine,he refused to attend ,shege banza,he should be grateful that he was invited with his neck like girraff,jihadist wey no sabi anything,he can never rule this country in his life.bush man shocked
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by DRPYGRU: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: I Won’t Attend Jonathan’s Inauguration, By Buhari by EasternPride: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Abuja Bomb Blast, Says Latest Attacks Expose Real Perpetrators / N'delta Militants' Actions Wont Go Unpunished; YORUBA Elders / Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.