Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 PM

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (27938 Views)

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by SaintUlot: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.

That's why we have been advised to do it early and thank God DNA testing is cheaper now unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by AlphaStorm: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Trumann:
Men, no need to make noise about DNA. Get your children's toothbrushes and if that is too difficult, give them straw to drink Fanta with. That straw is enough to conduct DNA test with.

Once you have the results, if they are yours, congrats. Don't tell your wife.
If they are not, wait for a time when your wife has gone out, get a carpenter to change the locks to the door of your house and tell her to meet you at her father's house.

In the presence of your family and hers, present the result.

Here is a link for DNA testing centres in Nigeria.

https://www.finelib.com/health/laboratories/dna-and-paternity-test

https://www.legit.ng/1135555-cost-dna-test-nigeria-hospital.html

Don't spend your life training bastards, be smart. Do that DNA test today.

Odogwu !!!!!!! 4 bottles of ur favorite sir

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why MUST find out? Unless someone drags the child with you. Have you concerned the trauma the child would be subjected to?

Let's always make use of our brains please.

Time without number I have seen adopted children being breadwinners of the family.

Why MUST she bring home a bastard?
Adopted children knows that they are adopted right? And the person that adopted them knows he did right?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by gentlestdude(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Having same trait as your father doesn't confer you as his biological son bro. Only DNA prove that and nothing else

you're just senseless, what has your stupid assertion got to do with the fact that we are not raising another man's child? abi na by Force? shuu
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2021
gentlestdude:
you're just senseless, what has your stupid assertion got to do with the fact that we are not raising another man's child? abi na by Force? shuu
Go and know your biological father first before knowing your biological child. You can't be a product of away match and castigate those whose wife also played away match

It's a simple arithmetic. Nobody kicks against DNA test
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
maynia:

Why MUST she bring home a bastard?
Adopted children knows that they are adopted right? And the person that adopted them knows he did right?
Nobody kicked against having DNA test. However, doing a DNA test when the need does not arise nor suspicious of anything but you just purposely want to know if you own the child/seen

Then it won't be a bad thing if you walk back home, take a grain of hair or nails from your dad with yours and go for a DNA to ascertain if you are not a product of away match

You can't be a product of away match and still have the gut to castigate a woman who played away match and brought back home another child
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by gentlestdude(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Go and know your biological father first before knowing your biological child. You can't be a product of away match and castigate those whose wife also played away match

It's a simple arithmetic. Nobody kicks against DNA test
gosh how stupid can one be... this is why I don't keep friends offline, imagine having a live Convo with someone that thinks shallow like this idiot and the op, I go don break person head lol.

so my father's decision must affect my own? wtf did you even read what you typed before posting, so if the man dad is dead he should father a bastard too. even if he's dad is alive...

mehn no point saying more, your case is irredeemable like that if the misogynist cheating LovePeddler OP and her friends on firstpage
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by gentlestdude(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nobody kicked against having DNA test. However, doing a DNA test when the need does not arise nor suspicious of anything but you just purposely want to know if you own the child/seen

Then it won't be a bad thing if you walk back home, take a grain of hair or nails from your dad with yours and go for a DNA to ascertain if you are not a product of away match

You can't be a product of away match and still have the gut to castigate a woman who played away match and brought back home another child
oponu ayirada so being a product of away match means you must automatically be a victim of away match? God why why why why why why why why? (sobbing) why do you have to create some humans without enough thinking capacity and still put them in the same country with me, God why? just listen to yourself how are you making sense? ah god why
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2021
gentlestdude:
oponu ayirada so being a product of away match means you must automatically be a victim of away match? God why why why why why why why why? (sobbing) why do you have to create some humans without enough thinking capacity and still put them in the same country with me, God why? just listen to yourself how are you making sense? ah god why
You are even using small letter to write God Mr. Wisest man on planet earth grin grin

No go check if you are a product of away match. Stay here dey drag who must do DNA test for his wards without affirming his own paternity

Orisirisi grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2021
gentlestdude:
gosh how stupid can one be... this is why I don't keep friends offline, imagine having a live Convo with someone that thinks shallow like this idiot and the op, I go don break person head lol.

so my father's decision must affect my own? wtf did you even read what you typed before posting, so if the man dad is dead he should father a bastard too. even if he's dad is alive...

mehn no point saying more, your case is irredeemable like that if the misogynist cheating LovePeddler OP and her friends on firstpage
Pot calling kettle black. Why are you a product of away match? Even though you find out through DNA sef you can't do nothing After all you are a product of away match too grin

Two yin ti ge four niyen grin

Ke joma komo lubo loku grin grin
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by intruder15(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Oh! What a relief. Finally a man who uses his brain has been unveiled.

NB: I don't support infidelity.

My concern is the emotional breakdown of the kids and the family at large.

I see. Yet when you are travelling out, DNA test is the first thing the whites ask for if you are claiming they are your kids.

We copy whites in everything. Wondering why we decided not to copy that part too.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Exactly reason why he is asking you show that you are not yourselves company of the same fraud. undecided
Does that have any influence on me getting one
If my dad decides to get one done, that's none of my business and none of his too.
Your argument is fallacious too sef, it's called "argumentum ad hominem. Instead of addressing the issue being discussed he decides to launch an attack on the individuals instead. Until he can provide a reasonable or sound counterargument onto why paternity test should not be done then I still won't agree with his opinion. I'm viewing the argument from a logical point of view sir.
The essence of paternity test is to clear doubts as to if a paternity fraud has been committed or not, shikena. I rather want to learn why it's wrong to do paternity test not this flimsy excuse he presented as an argument.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Dybala11(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No, he is suggesting we dig as deep as it goes....by having even those of you in support of it have DNA tests done to prove you are yourselves not of fraud. undecided
Let's assume that an individual or a man is of a fraud like you suggested, does that have any impact on whether he should do paternity test or not??
Does that support carrying out paternity fraud in anyway??
Isn't that a good enough reason to even strive to carry out the test sef??
What will be your reaction if when you decided to relocate abroad with your nuclear family and you discovered that a paternity fraud has been committed by your wife on you I bet you'll be ecstatic and overjoyed right??
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
kazyhm:

I already told you we don't have such traditional laws.........we don't groom unreliable woman in my society.......being a bastard is shameful, our women are not allowed to play such trick on their husband and there is no special law that protect an investment on a bastard.

Adultery/infidelity/divorce/unwanted pregnancy/promiscuity It is a shameful act that no one is proud of.....especially the family of the bride.....

I'm from a progressive society, we don't condone irresponsible behavior from both men and women.
I already told that such Tradional laws exist for both Igbos and Yorubas. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I asked a question though..
If you already knew that the baby is not biologically yours but you decided to continue being the father,, how would you pass the stringent DNA measures at the embassies?
(I mean, since you don't know the biological father, and you never cared to know since you have long forgiven the mother of the baby., and then, there are no official documents that showed that the true owner of the child had kept the child in your custody.)
So long as the baby is your wife's and she was married to you when she had that child, traditional laws in Nigeria accord custody of child to the husband at the time of the birth. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dybala11:

Let's assume that an individual or a man is of a fraud like you suggested, does that have any impact on whether he should do paternity test or not??
Does that support carrying out paternity fraud in anyway??
Isn't that a good enough reason to even strive to carry out the test sef??
What will be your reaction if when you decided to relocate abroad with your nuclear family and you discovered that a paternity fraud has been committed by your wife on you I bet you'll be ecstatic and overjoyed right??
I haven't told you not to do Paternity tests, neither did the other. So i am not certain why you keep attempting to lead this the way it ought not to even venture. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by BluntCrazeMan: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So long as the baby is your wife's and she was married to you when she had that child, traditional laws in Nigeria accord custody of child to the husband at the time of the birth. undecided
So, if the baby belongs to the wife, and not to the man, can the embassies allow them both to travel with the baby??
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
So, if the baby belongs to the wife, and not to the man, can the embassies allow them both to travel with the baby??
You would have to check embassy rules to find out exactly how each handles the case. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by BluntCrazeMan: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You would have to check embassy rules to find out exactly how each handles the case. undecided
Canada Embassy wouldn't allow.
So, what would be the fate of such a kid?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Canada Embassy wouldn't allow.
So, what would be the fate of such a kid?
can you please provide evidence of this claim you make of the Canadian embassy? undecided
What you are saying is akin to suggesting that a man can't emigrate with an adopted child. Do you realize that? undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
can you please provide evidence of this claim you make of the Canadian embassy? undecided
What you are saying is akin to suggesting that a man can't emigrate with an adopted child. Do you realize that? undecided
Adopted kids have documents to that effect, if I'm correct.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Adopted kids have documents to that effect, if I'm correct.
Yes. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by BluntCrazeMan: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes. undecided
A father whose kid is not his biological kid, but the biological kid of the wife, he has any documents to such an adoption??
Or the marriage certificate is “document” enough to accept that the man is the legal father of the kid?
What if they did a quick sham wedding just to deprive the biological father of his baby, and rush over to Canada?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
A father whose kid is not his biological kid, but the biological kid of the wife, he has any documents to such an adoption??
Or the marriage certificate is “document” enough to accept that the man is the legal father of the kid?
What if they did a quick sham wedding just to deprive the biological father of his baby, and rush over to Canada?
Is his wife not along for the trip with him? So long as she can prove with DNA documents that the child is hers and the man does not object, what problems do you see in this? . undecided

A quick sham marriage? Are you trying to suggest a kidnap of some sort? lipsrsealed
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by kazyhm(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I already told that such Tradional laws exist for both Igbos and Yorubas. undecided

It exist only in your head....if you can't cite reference(s) like I did with Tonto dike.....her bride price which she claimed was paid by herself had been refunded hence her son can adopt her maiden's name. Therefore by there tradition, he is a heir the Tonto dike family inheritance.

The same culture entrust an entire family fortune solely to the first male child.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
kazyhm:

It exist only in your head....if you can't cite reference(s) like I did with Tonto dike.....her bride price which she claimed was paid by herself had been refunded hence her son can adopt her maiden's name. Therefore by there tradition, he is a heir the Tonto dike family inheritance.

The same culture entrust an entire family invented/properties/benefits solely to the first male son.
I don't understand how a person can boldfacedly cite Tonto dike as evidence for the perceived idea that there aren't traditional laws in Nigeria which give custody to the husband at the time of the child's birth. lipsrsealed

Someone already pointed out the existence of same laws in an earlier comment. https://www.nairaland.com/post/106322607

Anyways, it is OK by me that you refuse to believe there are such laws. undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by kazyhm(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand how a person can boldfacedly cite Tonto dike as evidence for the perceived idea that there aren't traditional laws in Nigeria which give custody to the husband at the time of the child's birth. lipsrsealed

Someone already pointed out the existence of same laws in an earlier comment. https://www.nairaland.com/post/106322607

Anyways, it is OK by me that you refuse to believe there are such laws. undecided

You re very funny. I read the link and no sections of the supposed law was quoted by the person to back his claim of the existence of the law....and to point that I know better he mentioned customary law and buttress it with Igbo culture......please check the dictionary meaning of customary law, then come back to what I typed earlier.......no section of the Nigeria constitution mandated any man to assume responsibility of a child that he have a proof that such is not his biological child (bastard).......except only and only if the man consented or agreed to take responsibility of such a child (bastard)...which won't generate any controversies in the first place

Meanwhile, the guy in the thread already make exception for that, that a husband (man) and his wife (woman) can have an arrangement for surrogate(s).

That is prevalent in Igbo culture due to their preference for a male Child.

Knowledge and understanding are two different things madam.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by BluntCrazeMan: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is his wife not along for the trip with him? So long as she can prove with DNA documents that the child is hers and the man does not object, what problems do you see in this? . undecided

A quick sham marriage? Are you trying to suggest a kidnap of some sort? lipsrsealed

When I asked for the reason for the DNA test at the Foreign embassies, these words below were your exact response:

Kobojunkie:
It is meant to keep folks from possibly kidnapping the wards of others and fleeing the country with them. undecided

So, consider that the whole set-up as I described earlier was also a kidnap too.
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
When I asked for the reason for the DNA test at the Foreign embassies, these words below were your exact response:
So, consider that the whole set-up as I described earlier was also a kidnap too.
Ok undecided
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

DNA is just like other test. The question is why are you so concerned about it? Shebi I’m simply confirming the fact?

You are not making sense.
So if I’m a bastard I should also raise a bastard?
I’m the head of my own home not my father and I decide what I do, I want a DNA for my children, what’s the problem?
Re: Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
maynia:

DNA is just like other test. The question is why are you so concerned about it? Shebi I’m simply confirming the fact?

You are not making sense.
So if I’m a bastard I should also raise a bastard?
I’m the head of my own home not my father and I decide what I do, I want a DNA for my children, what’s the problem?
No problem about that

Just go and do your DNA to ascertain if you are a product of away match or not

I'm pretty sure you saw the thread on same nairaland today where a young man conducted a DNA test to know his biological father but turns out negative

Any man who had the guts to conduct a DNA test on his wards without any suspicious from his wife but just chose to follow suit because of what is happening. Such a man too deserves to know his paternity

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra / Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister / Rumours Club To Host 50cent, Floyd Mayweather As Donatus Okonkwo Concludes Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.