Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea (10305 Views)

Juventus Win Their First Serie A Game Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left / Man Utd Fans Mock Man City Over Champions League Ban During Chelsea Clash / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by DrKlever(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
Taste of our own medicine

Juve pack the bus to win.

They learn from Chelsea
Very stupid take. Worse it came from a supposedly Chelsea fan. How do Chelsea park the bus?

2 Likes

Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by Lumig: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
Taste of our own medicine

Juve pack the bus to win.

They learn from Chelsea
LOL. The Chelsea style of play is Italian in nature.
NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN THE INVENTOR
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by blackmaine: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2021
post=106296174:
Win, Lose or Draw.

Chelsea for life.
best talk from you , in hundred years
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by Maobichek: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2021
elmessiahs:
Their luck, thanks to chiesa, up blues anytime

Chiesa's finishing was unexpected and he deserve the man of the match.
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by Maobichek: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Exkandayee:
That chiesa of a guy is very good, he's coming to Chelsea very good

Chelsea will be ready to pay cos the guy was seriously active last night.
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by elmessiahs(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why your Lukaku no apply the same luck?

Baba, every day no be Christmas
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by elmessiahs(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maobichek:

Chiesa's finishing was unexpected and he deserve the man of the match.
I swear brotherly you

1 Like

Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by DoggoneDogg: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
elmessiahs:

Baba, every day no be Christmas

So shut up!
You were beaten.
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by elmessiahs(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

So shut up!
You were beaten.
We are the champions of Europe, am champ I must be loud be as bleep
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by elmessiahs(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

So shut up!
You were beaten.
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by DoggoneDogg: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
elmessiahs:

We are the champions of Europe, am champ I must be loud be as bleep
[/s]

Champions don't lose like last night
You are SHIT!!
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by elmessiahs(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Champions don't lose like last night
You are SHIT!!

You are a terrible and arrogant person get off my mention
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by DoggoneDogg: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
elmessiahs:

You are a terrible and arrogant person get off my mention
[/s]

I don't engage with losers like you!! angry
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by elmessiahs(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I don't engage with losers like you!! angry
Crazy people everywhere, tufiakwa.
Shey I was on my own before you ineptitude made you to mention me ehhh. Stay off me ngga
Re: Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea by DoggoneDogg: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
elmessiahs:

Crazy people everywhere, tufiakwa.
Shey I was on my own before you ineptitude made you to mention me ehhh. Stay off me ngga
[/s]

You were spewing shit like a rabid dog. Something drastic had to be done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins Gold In The Men's 4x100m At The African Athletics Championships / Table-Tennis Sensation, Taiwo Mati Gets ITTF Scholarship (pix) / Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.