Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. (29508 Views)

How My Money Was Moved From UBA Bank / Pls Help My Money Was Transferred / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
So I went to the bank (First bank in PH) to engage in foreign exchange transactions on Monday 26th September, 2021 but on getting home, I discovered that one of the bills they gave me was an old one of 2004 which I didn't check at the bank as i was in a hurry, I only discovered when I got home.

I became worried when i discovered it because one BDC guy told me months ago that they don't collect any bill that is older than 2009. I made up my mind to try to pay it into my domiciliary account (UBA) instead, but I still had fears that they may reject it. I was restless that afternoon until I came to nairaland and saw a thread about one nairalander who had same issue and sorted it out due to a CBN memo released concerning that issue. The news gave me confidence and I just jejely donwloaded the memo asap just in case.

So today I finally went to pay in the money to my account and confidently sent them the memo as they were saying they wouldn't collect it at first. They actually did after much noise but i didn't care lol.

Special thanks to the person who made that thread, you just made my day more beautiful.

Special thanks to nairaland for creating this platform that has helped me with the right info in more ways than one, especially in the right moments.

Please mods push this to front page to help others out on this issue.

Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6774038/rejection-old-dollar-notes-experience

406 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by HillarySnow: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lalasticlala another testimony.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
You shout for bank..? Lol
No joy for money matters

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by daddytime(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thank God for the moniker who dropped that vital info here to educate us all, and this platform for the knowledge sharing and impartation.

No prayers for the silly mods who take pleasure in banning people indiscriminately and unjustly while feeling like demi gods.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2021
daddytime:
Thank God, the moniker who dropped that vital info here to educate us all, and this platform for the knowledge sharing and impartation.

No prayers for the silly mods who take pleasure in banning people indiscriminately and unjustly while feeling like demi gods.
As in ehn, that moniker is my nairaland MVP of the week abeg. That thread was extremely timely. I thank God that it came a few minutes after I discovered a bill of the dollar was old.
Just imagine losing dollars at this time when it is about #600 to $1.

Nairaland has been helpful to many people.

If people start to dy talk how nairaland info don help dem ehn, we no go rest for one straight month.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Livelystone01: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
You shout for bank..? Lol
No joy for money matters
I no shout o. I have one very silly attitude according to people. I normally smile gently while saying what I'll do.

I was smiling and saying that I'd mail CBN and report UBA for rejecting a dollar bill that is not fake.

Like I asked, shebi the bill is legit and not fake, so why una come dy act like say una dy print dollar.

Immediately I smiled and said "wait, I need to send a mail to the CBN about the issue" they just caved in lol.

These same banks will not wait for the public to be sensitized before they start billing cutstomers citing CBN mandate but they were acting like they didn't know.
SMH

Please mods

Help this to the front so people will see that nairaland also helps

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by slawormiir: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nice....always seek for knowledge.....knowledge is power

You see why always say as a real niggar You must smoke some weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, do some bombing to make enough dope money and seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Thursday

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by cybertyrant(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
These are threads that is supposed to be on front page not "Bbn star angel reveals her toto",
I believe More enlightening things are needed In Nairaland front page not everything Bad, and the Ugly.
The Good is important

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy
Nairaland has been of help to many nairalanders........ cool

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Sundaypaul12345: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by richidinho(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by sofeo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by constance500: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nice
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by kollinzgee(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Teewai69: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations ��
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Ejiphill09(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good.... My people perish for the lack of knowledge.
Knowledge is power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Awesome
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by demmy66: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Livelystone01:

I no shout o. I have one very silly attitude according to people. I normally smile gently while saying what I'll do.

I was smiling and saying that I'd mail CBN and report UBA for rejecting a dollar bill that is not fake.

Like I asked, shebi the bill is legit and not fake, so why una come dy act like say una dy print dollar.

Immediately I smiled and said "wait, I need to send a mail to the CBN about the issue" they just caved in lol.

These same banks will not wait for the public to be sensitized before they start billing cutstomers citing CBN mandate but they were acting like they didn't know.
SMH

Please mods

Help this to the front so people will see that nairaland also helps

Please link us up with the thread... Lets us learn

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by disicoh: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Which money
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Lamasta(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
OP good for you grin
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by 900warriorz: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
I want to sort my money too
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by TheWolfen(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by hafahe: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
cybertyrant:
These are threads that is supposed to be on front page not "Bbn star angel reveals her toto",
I believe More enlightening things are needed In Nairaland front page which carries the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
Traffic is needed, bbn thread generate traffic
More Traffic means more money for the owner
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by MikeMicheal(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
I have year 1995 dollar bill, are you saying they will collect it?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by cbrezy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by DuduParaPara: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op where is the link to the thread?

Livelystone01 Someone shared the info with you. Share with others

Modified : Link seen.

https://www.nairaland.com/6774038/rejection-old-dollar-notes-experience
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by Gosj001: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ok, Good News!!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by fnep2smooth(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good update
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by MrImole: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Where is your tithe?
Re: Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. by hslbroker2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Awesome

Meanwhile I sell stone coated roofing sheet, if you want to cover your roof contact through signature

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / 50kg Bag Of Rice Now Sells For N8,000 In Ebonyi – CBN / Naira Tumbles To 391/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.