Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili (45128 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Sunday2021: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

Why will u not swear with ur life on an issue u know nothing about. You obviously have no life in the first place.
kill yourself!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Tochj(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
Hahahahaaaa. Ipob terrorists thought they talking to their brainwashed followers. This statement was made under duress, they threaten to kill his family members what do you expect.
I can swear with my life that ipob killed the man. This evil that is been sponsored by Peter obi, Abaribe, some governors, ohanneze etc will surely come back to hunt them.
All the sponsors of this terrorists organization will be killed by the same evil that they contributed money to raise.
Those of you that are contributing one thousand every month will surely experience the pains that these bastards are causing some innocent families. Peter obi and Abaribe your time is coming.
calling names and cursing yourself?
You have no proof of this weighty allegations.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by floss(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
Hahahahaaaa. Ipob terrorists thought they talking to their brainwashed followers. This statement was made under duress, they threaten to kill his family members what do you expect.
I can swear with my life that ipob killed the man. This evil that is been sponsored by Peter obi, Abaribe, some governors, ohanneze etc will surely come back to hunt them.
All the sponsors of this terrorists organization will be killed by the same evil that they contributed money to raise.
Those of you that are contributing one thousand every month will surely experience the pains that these bastards are causing some innocent families. Peter obi and Abaribe your time is coming.

Hope you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Peter Obi and Abaribe are the ones responsible for the crisis happening in South East and death of Dr Chike Akunyili when you are summoned?....
Don't use because of cheap nairaland likes and get yourself and family into a bigger trouble. Say what you know, my candid advise.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by CapitalCee(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:
He was misinformed... Thanks he got back his senses. Dalu
.which misinformed, they threatened him
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by loveth360(f): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
Angelfrost:

The true enemies of the East are those doing everything in their power to make the place restive and war-torn... People so blinded by hate for other ethnicities that they are even ready to sacrifice their own people to actualize a fictitious and unrealistic dream.

Know your true enemies, and know peace!!!... Start the purging from within before it is too late!!! Thank you.
[/s]
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2021
You are talking trash. Which evil is to be denounced?
Angelfrost:

Hush please... Nigga was threatened.

Until you all openly denounce the evil amongst you, your entire region will pay a terrible price for it.

How can you hate yourselves so much?!! To what end?!!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Cutehotnerd001: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
kill yourself!
Kill all in ur worthless lineage and ride the world another nuisance as u enjoy ur sniper juice.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are talking trash. Which evil is to be denounced?

No wahala... Continue enjoying your current peace and serenity!!! Bye!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Have state of Emergency be declared in the North where you are from? Or you love the East morethan the North? grin grin grin

State of Emergency kor,state of bandit ni
adabaraabdul:
That is why I have always supported police and military intervention in the South East. You can see what some Ipob sympathisers are saying? That the killing is state sponsored? This is very annoying. Why can't government declare a state of emergency in the South East and flush this criminals away. They are killing the livelihood of the people. The whole of the South East is not secured, people cannot come out to erk a living. IPOB and ESN is now the Government in the South East. If Government have been able to secure the safety of the people of the South East and this assassination happened, nobody will even start to finger the Government culpable. Government should act fast and more decisive to stop this blood shed on the South East.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Calitoscassius(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
lomprico:

he is probably wants the police to focus on ipob leaving the real perpetrators
True, divert attentions away from himself, Nigeria is a shithole seriously, a man was murdered in cold blood and Some dumb ignorant people are throwing accussations every where accussing IPOB. And no one is regulated.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2021
The lover of Igbos. Weldon.

Now face your region
Angelfrost:

Shhh... Wake up from that self-deceit!

No one has killed and maimed Igbos more than Igbos themselves since the Civil war ended.

There is so much envy, hate, and unspeakable evil amongst you. Remove that rotten tooth from within instead of covering up the rottening wound while pointing fingers outside.

If Igboland goes the way of the Far North tomorrow, know that it happened because you all allowed it!!! So, keep deceiving yourself and chasing rats while your region burns from within.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Let call a spade a space that is one of the problems we are having in this country to say the truth is bitter they must have threatened him to say otherwise. May his soul rest in perfect peace. What a painful death.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Next time, if you don't know what to say, keep quiet
Angelfrost:

No wahala... Continue enjoying your current peace and serenity!!! Bye!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
Next time, if you don't know what to say, keep quiet

Actually, I have said what any smart and right-thinking person should say...

It is you dimwitted clowns promoting violence and hate that should shut the fvck up!!!

Now, get lost!!! cool
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Sunday2021: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

Kill all in ur worthless lineage and ride the world another nuisance as u enjoy ur sniper juice.
pained ipob.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Calitoscassius:
True, divert attentions away from himself, Nigeria is a shithole seriously, a man was murdered in cold blood and Some dumb ignorant people are throwing accussations every where accussing IPOB. And no one is regulated.

It is the fulanis killed him
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by SonofGod231: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2021
I've always believed things will change but it's clear,it will always remain the same.
Do we still have a Nation to secure,are they
truly defending our unity?!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by TearNinja001: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
Did you ask same question when he made the first statement? shocked
Lol, check his first statement and tell me if this one is necessary.

So he knew that police needs to investigate first but chose to make that first statement.

Does that make sense?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Franking: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2021
The level of foolishness here is alarming. If anyone has any proof that IPOB killed the man or threatened his brother let the person kindly share so we can all join hands in cursing and villifying IPOB.

Don't be selfish, share the evidence so that IPOB will be disbanded once and for all.

If, however, u have no proof then kindly shut ur dirty mouth before leprosy will afflict u and ur entire family.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Your cry starts and end in Niaraland. shocked
Angelfrost:

Actually, I have said what any smart and right-thinking person should say...

It is you dimwitted clowns promoting violence and hate that should shut the fvck up!!!

Now, get lost!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2021
He made a mistake and corrected it, it doesn't fit your agenda the reason you are pained.
TearNinja001:
Lol, check his first statement and tell me if this one is necessary.

So he knew that police needs to investigate first but chose to make that first statement.

Does that make sense?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Franking: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalCee:

.which misinformed, they threatened him

Did he tell u this or u are just saying it because u hate IPOB?

Any proof?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by TearNinja001: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
He made a mistake and corrected it, it doesn't fit your agenda the reason you are pained.
Pained ?? About what? grin grin I can see you are on drugs.

He made a mistake grin stop taking drugs bro, and teach him not to make costly mistakes like that, it'll tarnish the image of the IPOB you support.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2021
You are in pains.

IPOB needs the support of Igbo Masses and that they have. What your types think doesn't count grin grin
TearNinja001:
Pained ?? About what? grin grin I can see you are on drugs.

He made a mistake grin stop taking drugs bro, and teach him not to make costly mistakes like that, it'll tarnish the image of the IPOB you support.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by TearNinja001: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are in pains.

IPOB needs the support of Igbo Masses and that they have. What your types think doesn't count grin grin
K
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Sholaco: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Hahahahahaha see fear!! The monster you have all created will definitely swallow you all. It's a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by gbishman: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Confused people.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by ndbest650: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2021
gidgiddy:
Cyril Akunyili Releases New Statement On The Death Of His Brother

The latest message from Cyril Akunyili, the brother of late Dr Chike Akunyili, released on his Facebook wall:
Please sir don't retrace your statement because of fear. These ipob people are evil and don't mean well for the Igbo's. Those ipob and their supporters must pay for this one day, they can't get away with.

https://m.facebook.com/cyril.akunyili?tsid=0.665965749613127&source=result

Before the new statement, Cyril Akunyili had earlier blamed IPOB for the killing of Dr Chike Akunyili.

Cyril Akunyili had written on Facebook: "IPOB KILLED MY SENIOR BROTHER. WHY?. HUSBAND OF PROF. DORA AKUNYILI IS DEAD. IPOB WHY ON A TUESDAY?"
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by ceejayluv(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Joromi1:
I myself don't believe it's IPOB but I still don't trust police investigation. People will continue to use IPOB to settle scores with their enemies until Igbo people have sense.
IPOB/ESN gave The directive to cause mayhem. Overzealously, they have mistakenly killed an illustrious Igbo Man. Of course, I don't expect an association of riff raffs To own up to their errors and apologize.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by CapitalCee(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Franking:

Did he tell u this or u are just saying it because u hate IPOB?

Any proof?

Oga you think every body is foolish? Imagine Ipob asking for proof of things. Inukwa
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Psoul(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2021
trutharena:

This is exactly what most people are saying.

Why do you have to hide or censor those comments that did not say the things you want to hear?
You people should continue fooling yourselves.
One day, it will be your turn and others will be playing this same politics on top of u guy's heads.
Continue.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Franking: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalCee:

Oga you think every body is foolish? Imagine Ipob asking for proof of things. Inukwa

Where do I start with people like u?

Why would IPOB murder such a peaceful man? Was he antagonistic to the IPOB cause? Did he grant an interview to disparage IPOB? Was he a threath to IPOB? What does IPOB stand to gain by his death?

I'd rather suspect people like u who jump to accuse IPOB thereby ruling out other possibilities. IPOB has become a soft target for y'all.

I hope the truth will be unveiled real soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Sowore Discharged, Returns Home / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.