Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Am A Simp That Needs Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Simp That Needs Help (4994 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Charmingrascal(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Iniobong34:
So u cant invite a girl over without banging her? My advice for u is to be patient maybe she is just testing u

He should invite a girl from Anambra to Delta
She ate shawarma, drank beer, ate suya and barbecue, sleep in his bed without giving him key to the promise land.
A girl who embarked on interstate journey to sleep over at a guy's place should know that she is going to play away match and she shouldn't make any excuse.
I will blame the guy because for me to invite a girl on interstate transit we would have concluded and make it clear that she is coming to bleep.

She is testing him?

Test gbuo gị there

6 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Privatepart00: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2021
When a girl comes visiting , in the night you try touching she refuse, just allow her be as if you fine . Then when it gets to 2am start been touchy again , make sure your touch wakes her up from sleep. The more persistent you are she will allow you. You can even spank her ass till she frees waist which will certainly get her wet .other ones can follow later after the first session
NB: Don’t forget to be squeezing one of her breast while spanking her ass , the way she will free those legs will surprise you.
@drsnives

5 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Ronnnie: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2021
If you had banged her,am sure you would have gain more confidence to come here to bash other guys calling them simps...am sure 95% of guys that call others simps here do worse than the so called simps and you are an example....
Redpill never guarantees you sex as a man as it is your game that does that.... Even a simp with game can get sex from ladies that's how worthless sex is in the present world...
She came and bkos she didn't offer you sex you come online to ask for forgiveness just bkos of pussy..
If woman na your problem right now,then you need bigger problems as a man.
Redpill isn't about sex and all that rubbish,is about recognising your self worth but you have rubbed yours to the floor in the presence of the lady and the world...
Let her go,give her the transport back and never talk to her again,just move on
Just one question,since she didn't offer you sex "what did you really loose?"....
Stay Stoic my brother...thats just life

8 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by bigcee(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Wake her by 230am n show her the door
Best advice cool

2 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by luizpippo(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2021
ahnie:
She's even a cheapskate imagine because she ate 3 eggs and 3 super packs noodles,no be say na belleful she eat sef!you come get mind wan knack someone's daughter.

The girl sef na low budget girl...she should have ordered for 5 big indomie hungryman packs,6 sardines,8 eggs and 16 corned beef.

I hope she came with her transport fare, if not because from the way you're sounding e bi like say na jog she go jog from Delta cross river niger bridge.

Wey she no be unknown gun woman.
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by luizpippo(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2021
StPete:

Be deceiving yasef. Person wey don collect tfare wey cover her to and fro already. How do y'all even send monies to women before they come visit? That shit beats my imagination. I have invited girls from Kano, Niger, Calabar and Delta and so many other neighboring States all the way down to Lagos and I didn't send shishi to nobody. They came, we fvcked and then I credited them. I only paid flight return fare for the chick in Calabar cos she spent 2 weeks with me.

Baba for the allover
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by luizpippo(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Privatepart00:
When a girl comes visiting , in the night you try touching she refuse, just allow her be as if you fine . Then when it gets to 2am start been touchy again , make sure your touch wakes her up from sleep. The more persistent you are she will allow you. You can even spank her ass till she frees waist which will certainly get her wet .other ones can follow later after the first session
NB: Don’t forget to be squeezing one of her breast while spanking her ass , the way she will free those legs will surprise you.
@drsnives

Is this not sexual assault?

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by SOZINN: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:
abi do i force her?

Whatever you do, don't force her. Don't be an idiot. This shouldn't even be a question. Make your intentions known and if she refuses, count your losses and show her the door.
Believe it or not, there are other women out there willing to have sex with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Rickmann: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:
Nairalanders pls i seriously need hep oo, its like all the red pilled threads have been reading here is not working at all.
Its always easier to bash guys with simping attitudes on their tread while in reality will act worse if reverse happens to be the case. My sincere apologies to guys have bashed pls forgive me.

Imagine inviting a lady all the way from anambra to Delta, after all the spendings, eating and drinking during the day, later at night weh i feel its time for action she told me that she wants to sleep that i should not disturb her, even odinary bobby she no allow me sulk. This is someone i sent 4k for tfare oo and equally bought goodies weh she eat this night. Am pained right now. We met on fb and became friends for like 6months and she was all nice b4 inviting her.
My question here is what was she thinking before leaving her state down here, abi she left her state to Delta just to eat my little cash and sleep?
As am typing right now shes snoring beside me after consuming 3 superpack indomines and 3 eggs. Mind you this is not the first time this kind of situation is happening oo,whennits time for action a little resistance from them i will just free them.
Am soo bitter. I deserve all the insult in the world provided am helped.
Lalasticlala pls help me.
Forgive my typographical errors pls, am not happy, abi do i force her?

Bro, abeg chill..
Na cos of 4k , noodles & eggs you want hang urself.
Abeg just let it go and move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Rickmann: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
ahnie:
She's even a cheapskate imagine because she ate 3 eggs and 3 super packs noodles,no be say na belleful she eat sef!you come get mind wan knack someone's daughter.

The girl sef na low budget girl...she should have ordered for 5 big indomie hungryman packs,6 sardines,8 eggs and 16 corned beef.

I hope she came with her transport fare, if not because from the way you're sounding e bi like say na jog she go jog from Delta cross river niger bridge.

E no far na grin
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Bunmhi(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Because of 5k nah you dey wail? Is it a must to Bleep her on the first night. Instead of doing that, why don't get to know each other better, have a heart to heart conversation and feel relaxed with eachother's presence. The thing is you don't have anything you wanna do with the lady than to have sex and dump her and the lady already knows that that why she's giving you that attitude. In the real sense whether you Bleep or you no Bleep her you're a big Simp coz you just wanna use and dump her

2 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lol, we da wait bro
Las las bro i still bleeped up, i guess red pill is not for me. Why i dea jonze like this nah. Iwont say my Bleep up but i bleeped up big time. I pray i learn from this awful experience.
Peace out

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Privatepart00:
@drsnives
None worked bro.. even till 5:30am

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Ronnnie:
If you had banged her,am sure you would have gain more confidence to come here to bash other guys calling them simps...am sure 95% of guys that call others simps here do worse than the so called simps and you are an example....
Redpill never guarantees you sex as a man as it is your game that does that.... Even a simp with game can get sex from ladies that's how worthless sex is in the present world...
She came and bkos she didn't offer you sex you come online to ask for forgiveness just bkos of pussy..
If woman na your problem right now,then you need bigger problems as a man.
Redpill isn't about sex and all that rubbish,is about recognising your self worth but you have rubbed yours to the floor in the presence of the lady and the world...
Let her go,give her the transport back and never talk to her again,just move on
Just one question,since she didn't offer you sex "what did you really loose?"....
Stay Stoic my brother...thats just life
My time and money. 10k no be beans
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
bigcee:

Best advice cool
My church mind didn't alow me i swear
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Drsnives(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Rickmann:

Bro, abeg chill..
Na cos of 4k , noodles & eggs you want hang urself.
Abeg just let it go and move on.
I don count my loss, i just pray it makes me wiser when next am dealing with the female folk

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:

Till now oo she no still gree,. She has awoken the beast in me. You guys should wait for update cos clearly she will depend on me for tfare back too.
Don't go and rape someone's daughter or you will face the consequences, next time before you buy stuffs for any random girl, make sure you let her know your intentions first

5 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by sundaygray(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are not a simp, you did not make it clear to both of you… omo before you send transport next time, make it clear…and besides as you nor 4k, you die?

2 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
wake her up jerk off infront f her and tell her to leave your room. i once did this to a girl that claim i must give her 10k before we do anything

6 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by lilyheaven: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
ahnie:

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Abba114:
wake her up jerk off infront f her and tell her to leave your room. i once did this to a girl that claim i must give her 10k before we do anything
You never see person wey go call police on you yet is why. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Myzubby(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
may be there is something that GOD ALMIGHTY is preserving in you . If women reject to offer sex to you for many times it means you have something that needs not to be corrupted. Dont see it as a disadvantage is a priviledge. I know of a man who have tried many times to get a lady to sleep with him yet they will come and reject him for no reason. Even a a friend offered his girlfriend to him the girls still reject am.lol. Today the man a minister of the gospel and he is powerful

4 Likes

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by pansophist(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
I'll rather prefer not to be financially assisted at all, than to assist and expect me to knack you as payback. Magnoliaa come and see o. Truly, men help other women, more than how men help fellow men. grin
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Generalwoodz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
I saw the beast in Op as it was being rushed to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by iRepNaija1: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
OP, my question is why do you keep expecting sêx when you spend money on women? The woman has her own issues but I'm going to be focusing on you since you asked. First, you need to get your mindset away from this mentality. If you spend money on someone, it doesn't mean you're entitled to something in exchange. It makes the giving conditional and transactional. Give the amount that you won't have to think about later.

Second, what kind of relationship do you or do you want to have with this woman? A FWB? A serious relationship? Or just a one-night stand? I think your expectations for the direction of the relationship (as well as her own) should have been discussed before you invited her to visit you. Just by talking about these things, you'd be surprised where people's minds are. To her, she may just consider you a "friend" and nothing more. If you had made your intentions clear from the beginning (not implied), you would now know whether to continue with her or end things amicably.

Finally, you're not a simp. You're just a person who misjudged a situation. It's happened to the best of us. Just next time, be clear and upfront. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by care4you: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
I thought you bought iPhone 13 for her but I was disappointed....

Anambra girls are not cheap! Know this and know peace!

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by orohbiro(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Wake her by 230am n show her the door
u don't ve a heart
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by orohbiro(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Abba114:
stingy thing
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Eminimore: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Drsnives:

My church mind didn't alow me i swear
Your simp mind not church mind[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Eminimore: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Abba114:
How did it end?
Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
bepositive11:

Learn to be direct and honest

If you only wanted her to come and have sex, you should have told her directly

You're complaining now and talking about how she has awoken the beast in you. Instead of blaming her, look at your own actions

The problem with these red pill men is they blame women for everything. They never take responsibility for their own wrong doings

Next time, learn to communicate directly instead of hoping that she would read your mind

You are right buh @ the sametime i don"t think any lady will leave her house to go sleep in a strange man house if she as not made up her mind to have sex, before a gurl leave to visit a guy she don know say sex go come up, it now depends on the guy.
Most sex i have is unplanned and don't even communicate it directly, except when i carry olosho, buh with normal gurl i just set the mood right, more of body language

1 Like

Re: Am A Simp That Needs Help by Magnoliaa(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
pansophist:
I'll rather prefer not to be financially assisted at all, than to assist and expect me to knack you as payback. Magno.liaa come and see o. Truly, men help other women, more than how men help fellow men. grin

You are sha finding for my response to this yarn abi? Okay. Keep waiting. The Lord will be your strength.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want a Man [not edited] / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.