Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home (1421 Views)

If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. / Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike / Ipob Go Against Ohaneze Over 2023 Igbo Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by DOTian: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:

Yeah the government should have abdicated, they should have been allowed to shut down 5 states and dictates its affairs under the supreme director.
I suppose you don't know law and order means.

No matter how many times you repeat this nonsense, it will never gain traction with educated minds! You know why? Because you sound irredeemably stoopid saying those.. Igbos are not your property. Your Nigeria is not buharis property either.. It's a country not a prison. I guess you have to update your basic understanding and definitions of such terms as State, country, nations etc. You badly need to. Some of you "emergency patriots" always go on and on and on about how the federal government would not have allowed any nonsense in the East and should have treated folks severely for agitating for a separate state, so much so that you forget that states/countries are created based on agreements. Post colonial Nigeria was a product of solid agreements after several political conferences.

If some groups within Nigeria decides to discard those agreements and run Nigeria like a pigsty, any unit within the country that's uncomfortable with that can opt out. We don't owe our loyalty to buhari or to APC. Our loyalty goes only to any constitution in which we played active part in it's production. You didn't capture anyone so you shouldn't be acting like you have some devine powers to superimpose your authority whimsically across the country, simply because you can rig elections. And if you feel you will force your authority through, simply because you can, you should get ready for the kind of agitations that are happening.., it's that simple really..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by Brimstone77: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Seriously I have been wondering about this..

The number of anti ipob thread on nairaland politics section this days is alarming,Fulani herds men despite killing and sacking people across the country never got this kind of condemnation..

I kept wondering what's happening??

I just believe igbos won't fall for all this antics from all these unfriendly friends..

Even cult killing and every criminal activities in the east are been attributed to ipob esn.

Ipob need to wake up and deploy a counter attack on this media propaganda seriously,the ipob spokes person and DOS should stop acting like oracle's that speaks every 7 days they should be active in denying and condemning any act that doesn't involve them..

I watched how the media tried to attribute every destruction that happened in the east during Mondays sit at home to ipob, despite ipob calling of the sit at home earlier they still look for ways to lump the attacks on ipob...

Ipob should order secret investigation on all the killing in the east and deal with everyone found guilty including cultists,because if they wait for the police to do the arrest,the police will just arrest random youths give them money and make them admit been responsible for all the killings after then they will confess being ipob members..and the propaganda continues.

Any Igbo man that believe ipob are responsible for all the killing in the east by gun men is foolish..this guys are try to justify the invasion of the east by the military...

Now they are contemplating declaring state of emergency in the east,is the the having more security challenges than the entire northern state??

Why all these publicity?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by AfricanColumbus: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2021
BKayy:

They are simply "Immature"
This is why I didn't and can't join them now. They lack knowledge about the basics but I hope somehow they manage to survive this and mature with time.
If they studied the Taliban at least, they won't be in this mess.
Taliban used USA to defeat Russia after 20 years battle, then turned around and used Russia and China to defeat USA recently.
This is global politics. A part wants to reduce the influence of the other at a price. You have to sacrifice something for the bigger good. You can't expect to worship your oppressor, adore him and still that he will be lenient in your fight against him to free yourself.
No. It has never happened.
You must recognise those that want to take your oppressor out and align with them. Currently, Russia wants British influence in Africa reduced and they want somewhere they can get a foothold in the midst of this British realm. So you have to play along. They are used to British and the West propaganda, after all that's what all the Hollywood films we watch are based on. And they have the resources to help sustain your movement

International politics!
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by AfricanColumbus: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
DOTian:

No matter how many times you repeat this nonsense, it will never gain traction with educated minds! You know why? Because you sound irredeemably stoopid saying those.. Igbos are not your property. Your Nigeria is not buharis property either.. It's a country not a prison. I guess you have to update your basic understanding and definitions of such terms as State, country, nations etc. You badly need to. Some of you "emergency patriots" always go on and on and on about how the federal government would not have allowed any nonsense in the East and should have treated folks severely for agitating for a separate state, so much so that you forget that states/countries are created based on agreements. Post colonial Nigeria was a product of solid agreements after several political conferences.

If some groups within Nigeria decides to discard those agreements and run Nigeria like a pigsty, any unit within the country that's uncomfortable with that can opt out. We don't owe our loyalty to buhari or to APC. Our loyalty goes only to any constitution in which we played active part in it's production. You didn't capture anyone so you shouldn't be acting like you have some devine powers to superimpose your authority whimsically across the country, simply because you can rig elections. And if you feel you will force your authority through, simply because you can, you should get ready for the kind of agitations that are happening.., it's that simple really..

Thank you for this explanatory piece. I find that Nigerians have a poor grasp of what nationhood is about. Like you said they somehow feel everybody who wants the goodies has to be loyal to the ruling party. Very inane kind of thinking.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
A simple look at events in the South East over the last few months has epitomized the African adage that if the bird learns to fly without perching the hunter must learn to shoot without ceasing. The hunter in this case IPOB, is not learning. Apparently they have rather taken to laying frivolous accusations and counter accusations. The ruling DOS has on several occasions now appeared to be inept.

The amount of decoys and masterfully crafted propaganda deployed by the Nigeria government through high profile assassinations and calculated murders, civilian brutality and anti sit at home news, while employing the media against the secessionist group IPOB in the last months has been a thing of marvel. So effectively has propaganda being deployed that a political observer may be moved to applaud in awe. The government is in simple terms, pushing IPOB out little by little by turning sections of the population against the group with masterful propaganda. All these has come after the central government successfully captured the leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The play is to make sure the leader has no IPOB to return to even if he is somehow released.

Bros I can put it to you that you are among the 'microscopic' few Nigerians that are still intelligent. grin

Right now if one were to picture the two sides as being in a boxing ring the government can be said to be pummeling IPOB into non resistance and if the pace is retained a total knock out is imminent.

In the act of war, propaganda is necessary. Because war is politics. An opponent that fails to employ or counter propaganda effectively will have its rear exposed over time. If enemy propaganda is sustained the ranks collapses from within.
On observation of the current situation in the South East there are two ways to defeat this sustained injurious propaganda :
1) Clapping back with a higher masterful propaganda that would stun the government. In this regard IPOB may do well to set up a propaganda committee to research, (produce) and release damaging antigovernment information.

2) By exposing the play behind the gimmick, so the propaganda becomes a caricature. Here IPOB with its immense resources may choose to employ interception and covert policing to detect moves (plays) by the government before the plans are executed. If interception is successful the effectiveness of a masterful propaganda is nullified. If interception fails investigation and propaganda disarmament becomes necessary.

Failure to employ either of this will bring the end of IPOB. It may be slow in coming but it is sure.

To overlook this perspective is to fail.

Bros I can put it to you that you are among 'microscopic' few Nigerians in this forum that are intelligent. I have never been a proponent of IPOB/ESN but looking at the events on SE I tend to agree all you said, Firstly it is following the same pattern of Imo state, these senseless killing started from Imo state and now it has entered Anambra and I tend to believe there is 'plot behind the scene'. MNK has lost the structure and the platform has been hijacked by hoodlums and other charlatans that is pushing other aims in disguise. Abia state that is the hometown of MNK and headquarter of IPOB/ESN don't even witnessed all these killings, Even their top hierarchy of the organization has lost control and have been giving conflicting orders that are hardly followed by the boot soldiers and this explains why your 'theories' are correct because someone or some people have infiltrated the organization and now using propaganda to bring them down.

I always ask myself why is their propaganda to instigate locals to act when they are as armless and vulnerable and might even be coerced against their will? I mean there are policemen, soldiers, navy, airforce and DSS but yet people online hounds on locals to act as police. is there anywhere in the world that govt allows locals to act as police to quench any insurgence no matter how genuine it seems ? the govt should deploy govt machineries to stop mayhems, killings and all unwanton destructions with bringing perpetrators to book. But what you have here are online propagandas blaming South easterners on killings that constitutes a crime within Nigeria in which SE belongs, to put perspective it is like militants from Twi in Ghana killing Twis and Ghana govt will go online and be blaming twis for their support to the militants when it is their responsibility to quash the militants or US govt blaming the red indians for militant group in their domain because few of them are enjoying their support, and yet all these killings, maiming, burning and destruction go unchecked. you can see videos of some masked men parading themselves on a heightened security challenged region like SE and no police, no army, no DSS not even an intel on how to go after them. I mean how can gun men parades themselves in showboating and go away like nothing happen? events and issues of Boko haram in the north made me to believe that these things are just more than what Igbos can orchestrate, Imo 'madness has calmed down and now it is Anambra.

It is high time the IPOB hierarchy jettison their idea or try and form a stronger synergy either to unveil these killings or device a stronger propaganda tool otherwise it is a matter of time the organization will come crashing when they pit them against the locales

Thanks

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by stabilizer: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2021
At this point in time, it's not bad to say Hausas are wiser and smarter that the stupid igbos.

I just don't understand why killing your own people and some set of miscreants still support them. Nigeria needs to break up because of IGBOS. They are animals
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by Telekinetic: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
A simple look at events in the South East over the last few months has epitomized the African adage that if the bird learns to fly without perching the hunter must learn to shoot without ceasing. The hunter in this case IPOB, is not learning. Apparently they have rather taken to laying frivolous accusations and counter accusations. The ruling DOS has on several occasions now appeared to be inept.

The amount of decoys and masterfully crafted propaganda deployed by the Nigeria government through high profile assassinations and calculated murders, civilian brutality and anti sit at home news, while employing the media against the secessionist group IPOB in the last months has been a thing of marvel. So effectively has propaganda being deployed that a political observer may be moved to applaud in awe. The government is in simple terms, pushing IPOB out little by little by turning sections of the population against the group with masterful propaganda. All these has come after the central government successfully captured the leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The play is to make sure the leader has no IPOB to return to even if he is somehow released.

Right now if one were to picture the two sides as being in a boxing ring the government can be said to be pummeling IPOB into non resistance and if the pace is retained a total knock out is imminent.

In the act of war, propaganda is necessary. Because war is politics. An opponent that fails to employ or counter propaganda effectively will have its rear exposed over time. If enemy propaganda is sustained the ranks collapses from within.
On observation of the current situation in the South East there are two ways to defeat this sustained injurious propaganda :
1) Clapping back with a higher masterful propaganda that would stun the government. In this regard IPOB may do well to set up a propaganda committee to research, (produce) and release damaging antigovernment information.

2) By exposing the play behind the gimmick, so the propaganda becomes a caricature. Here IPOB with its immense resources may choose to employ interception and covert policing to detect moves (plays) by the government before the plans are executed. If interception is successful the effectiveness of a masterful propaganda is nullified. If interception fails investigation and propaganda disarmament becomes necessary.

Failure to employ either of this will bring the end of IPOB. It may be slow in coming but it is sure.

To overlook this perspective is to fail.
Very apt write-up. I keep telling people that the war is already upon us and this war is being fought with pen and paper. If IPOB wants to survive, they should start fighting back and hard!

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by Afamed: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Bookhub:
Already we know we rather go down With ipob than watch Fulani hersdmen turn southeast to benue and Kaduna.
The sincere question you should ask yourself. How many Fulani herdsmen have ESN arrested since they said they were created because of Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by AfricanColumbus: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Bros I can put it to you that you are among 'microscopic' few Nigerians in this forum that are intelligent. I have never been a proponent of IPOB/ESN but looking at the events on SE I tend to agree all you said, Firstly it is following the same pattern of Imo state, these senseless killing started from Imo state and now it has entered Anambra and I tend to believe there is 'plot behind the scene'. MNK has lost the structure and the platform has been hijacked by hoodlums and other charlatans that is pushing other aims in disguise. Abia state that is the hometown of MNK and headquarter of IPOB/ESN don't even witnessed all these killings, Even their top hierarchy of the organization has lost control and have been giving conflicting orders that are hardly followed by the boot soldiers and this explains why your 'theories' are correct because someone or some people have infiltrated the organization and now using propaganda to bring them down.

I always ask myself why is their propaganda to instigate locals to act when they are as armless and vulnerable and might even be coerced against their will? I mean there are policemen, soldiers, navy, airforce and DSS but yet people online hounds on locals to act as police. is there anywhere in the world that govt allows locals to act as police to quench any insurgence no matter how genuine it seems ? the govt should deploy govt machineries to stop mayhems, killings and all unwanton destructions with bringing perpetrators to book. But what you have here are online propagandas blaming South easterners on killings that constitutes a crime within Nigeria in which SE belongs, to put perspective it is like militants from Twi in Ghana killing Twis and Ghana govt will go online and be blaming twis for their support to the militants when it is their responsibility to quash the militants or US govt blaming the red indians for militant group in their domain because few of them are enjoying their support, and yet all these killings, maiming, burning and destruction go unchecked. you can see videos of some masked men parading themselves on a heightened security challenged region like SE and no police, no army, no DSS not even an intel on how to go after them. I mean how can gun men parades themselves in showboating and go away like nothing happen? events and issues of Boko haram in the north made me to believe that these things are just more than what Igbos can orchestrate, Imo 'madness has calmed down and now it is Anambra.

It is high time the IPOB hierarchy jettison their idea or try and form a stronger synergy either to unveil these killings or device a stronger propaganda tool otherwise it is a matter of time the organization will come crashing when they pit them against the locales

Thanks

This is another point which you have deduced expertly. People who say propaganda is not important are not asking why the government has shifted from investigation and interception to a media onslaught. Releasing anti ipob article day and night, backing it up with well calculated assassinations and unwarranted murders.
As you have also said it is up to ipob to intercept this movements before they play out or even release more disturbing propaganda. Ipob has the resources and manpower, all they need is a structure in place to that effect like discreet policing.
I will go on to put it in plain words :

IPOB NEEDS A BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by ivolt: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
slimfit1:

They were just harmless protesters and online noise makers that they turned into rebels.
Harmless protesters who shut down states and businesses.
I bet you are still being fed by your parent to know that people have to go out to make ends meet.
The same people shouting harmless were complaining during Covid-19 lockdown.
None of you defended the lockdown with "harmless" nonsense.

All over the world it's not a crime to ask for separation.
Better leave your village for proper exposure.
Asking for separation will get you unexplained disappearance in many countries.
Mob shutting down states will attract mortal consequences in many countries.
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by fireback: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Simon Ekpa is good in countering the government propagandas but DOS is already paid to destroy IPOB.
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by BKayy: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afamed:

The sincere question you should ask yourself. How many Fulani herdsmen have ESN arrested since they said they were created because of Fulani herdsmen?
I am surprised that since you started this "how many Fulani have they killed" propaganda that no IPOB have given you a "shut up" answer. This shows that not too many people here and among themremember past 2 months.
Let me answer your question,
During the reign of Isikilu Wakilu, there was another Fulani camp and dreaded leader reigning supreme in the Igbo part of Benue state.
ESN eliminating him and Nnamdi making the famous speech that "unlike Amotekun and Igboho we don't judge or take Terrorists to the corrupt Police forces but send them to God for proper judgement"
That was what really brought ESN to limelight. The Benue clean up. It was after then that Nigeria propagandists especially Oyigboupdate started targeting ESN directly.
That move shocked the whole of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by Igboid: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
BKayy:

This is one thing they want IPOB to believe, which is that they are fighting Fulani Caliphate.
When one fails to recognise his enemy, he tends to move through circles.
Gowon never brought out any anti IPOB propaganda. Gowon and Nigeria then don't even know what it is. It is the same people that did it in 1966 that are doing it again. The real enemy IPOB is fighting.
Britain.
Every thing happening to IPOB today was used by Britain against IRA of Republic of Ireland.
Google it.
Lack of decisiveness brought IPOB into this situation and if they go for the Queen in this chess game, what they think the king is (Caliphate) becomes powerless because unlike the King(Caliphate), the Queen (Britain) cares about her reputation.

You are good bro.
Igbos have the brains.
We just lack the platform.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by Collyweed: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:

You will still kill more people next Monday and start crying after.
Ipob, the only terrorist group whose members openly rejoice about killings
on social media then turn around and blame others.
Who rejoices when their "enemies" are supposedly killing them?

IPOB are not terrorists for gosh sake! I don’t understand why you guys keep repeating this crap.

It is a well known fact that all terrorists are muhammedans. Actually, even crazy Prophet Moh (piss be upon him) was a terrorist. He started his terrorist career by harassing camel caravans. He actually wrote (or rather dictated, since he was illiterate) the first terrorist manual which some people call the Koran.
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by Igboid: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
gidgiddy.

What is is IPOB doing about issues raised here?
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by OfoIgbo: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
BKayy:
So we still have some reasonable people on Nairaland.
Nice on OP.
If only IPOB current leadership is comprised of people with Brain but No, what is left in the organisation without MNK is a bunch of power hungry people without brain. They don't understand the dynamics of what they are in.
Looking at all of them, I now understand why MNK wanted Simon Ekpa who was never part of their leadership structure to lead.
Whatever happens, we the concerned Ndigbo know the truth. Whatever happens, the quest for statehood will never diminish. If IPOB somehow fail which I will try to hinder to the best of my ability, another group will rise in the next few decades. A more sophisticated one that knows who their enemy is.
Not bunch of clown shouting "British citizen" up and down.
IPOB members don't even know who they are fighting. They don't know that the enemy have once done a direct attack to diminish their rank one time when they offered "asylum" but no, they thought it was an acknowledgement

IPOB has to be restructured, starting from Nnamdi Kanu. He does not have what it takes to lead a complex struggle, and he does not have the necessary expertise and wherewithal to do certain things that are necessary in the struggle.
IPOB is currently living off the usual Igbo never-say-die spirit, and that's all. Freedom fighting requires a lot more.
There is a reason Yorubas have an accomplished professor and and elder, leading their struggle, while Igboho appeals to the exuberance of the Yoruba youths.

There is a reason an elder and an accomplished professor is leading the Ibom republic movement. The only thing not going for the Yoruba and Akwa Ibom people is that they are not as boisterous as Igbos.

Igbos are boisterous and extremely resourceful. The only thing we currently lack is the right sort of leadership to make everything work seamlessly.

This is why for many years, I have always advocated that committed and accomplished Igbo elders should lead the struggle, or someone as deft and legally brilliant as Tony Nnadi. When we had committed elders, some of whom are former Ohanaeze president generals, leading the elders council, Nnamdi Kanu used Radio Biafra to alienate them. Today, Achuzia, Sylvester Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Dr. Ikedife are dead.
Unfortunately, the touts of Igboland and eastern Nigeria who were hypnotised by Kanu's broadcasts supported the casting aside of these elders, thus exposing our youths to all manner of tribulations from the Fulani terrorist government, including being declared terrorists when they were just waving banners.

Kanu can just man the directorship of Radio Biafra. More accomplished individuals with the required experience and global reach in powerful circles should take on this mantle of leadership that is currently needed.
It is Kanu's total inexperience as a leader that got him arrested, tortured and bundled back to Nigeria, from a country well known for illegal repatriation of dissidents. That same inexperience is showing in every aspect of his leadership, only that those his failures are not as well pronounced and obvious as his current inexplicable arrest in Kenya.

The Buhari government are well aware of his failings which was why it was very easy for them to capture him again.

The Fulani terrorist government's assassination of Dr Akunyili, while tragic, is a wonderful opportunity for IPOB to bounce back. Fortunately for IPOB, Anambra people are solidly of the impression that the assassination was carried out by Buhari's government, as a ploy to keep giving IPOB a bad name in the east, but this seems to have backfired badly, leading the DSS to start declaring their innocence. We all saw how DSS brought in thugs into the ENDSARS demonstrations to give it a bad name.

I am happy with what the OP wrote as it is all about seeking solutions and putting structures in place to make IPOB stronger. Believe you me, in spite of IPOB's deficiencies, I am very proud of IPOB, and it is possibly the only organisation that this terroristic regime fears. I just want IPOB to speedily restructure for the struggles ahead. Finally, the formation of ESN ought to be hailed by every Igbo man. There is nothing that this terroristic Fulani government will do, to make me rue the formation of ESN. ESN is needed, and I must give IPOB 100% for that. IPOB now needs to put qualified heads to be in charge of the various sectors needed in this freedom struggle, also taking into account, the proposal of the OP.
Re: IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home by BKayy: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

IPOB has to be restructured, starting from Nnamdi Kanu. He does not have what it takes to lead a complex struggle, and he does not have the necessary expertise and wherewithal to do certain things that are necessary in the struggle.
IPOB is currently living off the usual Igbo never-say-die spirit, and that's all. Freedom fighting requires a lot more.
There is a reason Yorubas have an accomplished professor and and elder, leading their struggle, while Igboho appeals to the exuberance of the Yoruba youths.

There is a reason an elder and an accomplished professor is leading the Ibom republic movement. The only thing not going for the Yoruba and Akwa Ibom people is that they are not as boisterous as Igbos.

Igbos are boisterous and extremely resourceful. The only thing we currently lack is the right sort of leadership to make everything work seamlessly.

This is why for many years, I have always advocated that committed and accomplished Igbo elders should lead the struggle, or someone as deft and legally brilliant as Tony Nnadi. When we had committed elders, some of whom are former Ohanaeze president generals, leading the elders council, Nnamdi Kanu used Radio Biafra to alienate them. Today, Achuzia, Sylvester Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Dr. Ikedife are dead.
Unfortunately, the touts of Igboland and eastern Nigeria who were hypnotised by Kanu's broadcasts supported the casting aside of these elders, thus exposing our youths to all manner of tribulations from the Fulani terrorist government, including being declared terrorists when they were just waving banners.

Kanu can just man the directorship of Radio Biafra. More accomplished individuals with the required experience and global reach in powerful circles should take on this mantle of leadership that is currently needed.
It is Kanu's total inexperience as a leader that got him arrested, tortured and bundled back to Nigeria, from a country well known for illegal repatriation of dissidents. That same inexperience is showing in every aspect of his leadership, only that those his failures are not as well pronounced and obvious as his current inexplicable arrest in Kenya.

The Buhari government are well aware of his failings which was why it was very easy for them to capture him again.

The Fulani terrorist government's assassination of Dr Akunyili, while tragic, is a wonderful opportunity for IPOB to bounce back. Fortunately for IPOB, Anambra people are solidly of the impression that the assassination was carried out by Buhari's government, as a ploy to keep giving IPOB a bad name in the east, but this seems to have backfired badly, leading the DSS to start declaring their innocence. We all saw how DSS brought in thugs into the ENDSARS demonstrations to give it a bad name.

I am happy with what the OP wrote as it is all about seeking solutions and putting structures in place to make IPOB stronger. Believe you me, in spite of IPOB's deficiencies, I am very proud of IPOB, and it is possibly the only organisation that this terroristic regime fears. I just want IPOB to speedily restructure for the struggles ahead. Finally, the formation of ESN ought to be hailed by every Igbo man. There is nothing that this terroristic Fulani government will do, to make me rue the formation of ESN. ESN is needed, and I must give IPOB 100% for that. IPOB now needs to put qualified heads to be in charge of the various sectors needed in this freedom struggle, also taking into account, the proposal of the OP.
Please don't compare IPOB with Yoruba.
Currently speaking, Yoruba agitators don't exist anymore. Their media is the one breathing life into it as a means of bringing up and imaginary border line for Yorubas. Maybe they have started realising the big mess they helped plunge Yoruba Nation into.
As for the leadership structure, Nnamdi Kanu should stay. He is already the face and I doubt those accomplished individuals will like to face off Britain and the West with their faces showing so they will maintain the background. That is behind the scene.
Nnamdi Kanu has the charisma to penetrate the ground root but he needs SERIOUS REORIENTATION. First will be about history. He needs to either keep that aside than the thing he keeps blabbing. Something that has a bad name in the world of history (hamitic hypothesis). Then another is keeping emotions in check, followed by understanding that not everything will be won over by mere reasoning because not everyone believes in Good and Bad, you have to buy some over.

As for the last part about ESN. You have my acknowledgement 100%. It is only a fool that will be against ESN.
ESN is the very authority, all these southern politicians speak on. They have forgotten that the North started taking them serious after its formation because now, the have a defence and base of real authority. Nobody can undermine the importance of execution arm in politics or Government. Its like a teeth in the mouth of a carnivore. Minus ESN, IPOB and the whole South is just a bunch of Noisemakers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men / Residents In South-east Nigeria, Others Desert Homes Over Rise In Ritual Killing / Ken Saro Wiwa And Abacha. The Untold Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.