Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches (36789 Views)

Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Atakorado: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Cool
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by DOTian: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Government needs to tax these people more from their earnings from concerts and endorsements rather than finishing ordinary people with VAT and PAYE taxes. These guys make over 50k USD a show and what do they do next? They pour everything back into foreign economies with their bling bling ballin lifestyles. Diamonds, gold Porsche! None is produced in Nigeria. Was reading Tekno talk of how he went broke and had to do a show for 100k USD in Cameroon to pay for his urgent surgery! You make upto 100k USD a show and you are going broke in a country like Nigeria? Absurd.

These artists could have been a very good source of foreign exchange for the stewpid country but their obnoxious tastes robs the country of that. A stuwpid government structure doesn't help matters either... And don't come here to tell me it's their money. If the state didn't put up the infastructure over the years, there will not be any platform for them to excell and showcase their crafts globally. Government should invest in building up capacities in the entertainment industry, help them export their crafts and tax them accordingly. Insist they follow some certain regulations that will force them employ more people too. That creates job. Rather than leave them burn millions on weed. It's the way it's done elsewhere..

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by richeeyo(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
you bought a fake for 11k...I think is better to buy average brands that you can afford the originals, brands like Casio, Seiko, edifice. Atleast you can get these watches for as low as 15k. No be to buy fake paket 11k something wey u fit buy 1-2k from roadside vendors. If no be naira wey dey mess up na even N800 person dey buy those fake Rolex and patek for aflao border
U sabi
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Lemonade2019: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Vani.. On Vani..
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by iamtardey: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Police? grin
MufasaLion:

Oh, that's sad. Hope you weren't injured?

Kindly report to the nearest police station.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Cantonese: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
you bought a fake for 11k...I think is better to buy average brands that you can afford the originals, brands like Casio, Seiko, edifice. Atleast you can get these watches for as low as 15k. No be to buy fake paket 11k something wey u fit buy 1-2k from roadside vendors. If no be naira wey dey mess up na even N800 person dey buy those fake Rolex and patek for aflao border

Chai. Bros imagine your wickedness.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Vickho6(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Vanity crew where art thou... undecided undecided

O.B.O dey splash money as e like... Na him money

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by RingRoadMafia: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Similar to may Patek Phillipe I bought N11,000 after much abeg and unnecessary moral lesson from the seller.

Really loved the hype around Pateks. They don't tick, they just roll.

I welcome Davido and Tiwa Savage to the club of people who own second hand Patek Phillipe wrist watches.

See mugu, that Patek in Davido's hand is worth over $100K. You dey talk of fake Patek wey you buy for less than $20
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Ee
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Scottz: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Abragidi:
Some family are crying ��
. So what should they do oooo cos you don package rubbish for brain now to unleash grin
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Solatium(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin
TarOrfeeek:

Similar to may Patek Phillipe I bought N11,000 after much abeg and unnecessary moral lesson from the seller.

I welcome Davido and Tiwa Savage to the club of people who own second hand Patek Phillipe wrist watches.

grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You lavished your 30k on a fake watch, na you and hunger go do vigilante work for your village next month.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by ledaman: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
When you are big, you are big no hatred no jealousy !
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Tekzyflex(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:

Lol. You wicked sha
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Soffyh(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
sense making
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Solatium(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2021
DOTian:
Government needs to tax these people more from their earnings from concerts and endorsements rather than finishing ordinary people with VAT and PAYE taxes. These guys make over 50k USD a show and what do they do next? They pour everything back into foreign economies with their bling bling ballin lifestyles. Diamonds, gold Porsche! None is produced in Nigeria. Was reading Tekno talk of how he went broke and had to do a show for 100k USD in Cameroon to pay for his urgent surgery! You make upto 100k USD a show and you are going broke in a country like Nigeria? Absurd.

These artists could have been a very good source of foreign exchange for the stewpid country but their obnoxious tastes robs the country of that. A stuwpid government structure doesn't help matters either... And don't come here to tell me it's their money. If the state didn't put up the infastructure over the years, there will not be any platform for them to excell and showcase their crafts globally. Government should invest in building up capacities in the entertainment industry, help them export their crafts and tax them accordingly. Insist they follow some certain regulations that will force them employ more people too. That creates job. Rather than leave them burn millions on weed. It's the way it's done elsewhere..

The last time LASG attempted to tax them base on their earrings i don't know they got it resolved,the issue is that there is so much corruption in the system that when these guy's are bill accordingly,just a phone call from one highly place Politician will free them or a Million Naira bribe and their file disappear

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Newton2024: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Oh, that's sad. Hope you weren't injured?

Kindly report to the nearest police station.
The same police that can't help themselves, that rely on vigilante for protection, that close by 6p.m for security reasons.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by HantaVirus(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2021
I own one of those

Cost me about $145,000

Patek Phillipe ain't for kids or poor assses.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Skillsnigeria: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2021
That's good
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by kuntash: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Some one buys a watch and you bring it as a topic ..

Damnit

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2021
TempUser:

I still dey use my own fake since 2017. grin

Panda...
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by MAGICDONJUAN: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Freethinker87:

You are wrong. None of those brand you mentioned goes for that amount.

I'm all for original and affordable wristwatches so I own a Casio GShock and Edifice. I assure you that the edifice is over £120 and the GShock I bought for £89.99 and that was 7 years ago.

Original wristwatches by Nigerian standard are all expensive.
I have a “King of G-shock” watch I bought since 2012 and I know how much I spent for that watch. Still kicking till today. G-shock gang!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Mayflowa(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Oxtertee:
what exactly does the Op wants us to do with this update tiwa this, davido that....yen yen yen

vanity upon vanity!!!

of what benefit is the watch? except it has the capability of revealing when the world will come to an end.

Just enjoy the video. Nothing to do with it. We can't all be sober every time.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Godbless3(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations to all. With this information, kindly check your bank balance, you have personally receive alert of 50k each for the month of september.
CONGRATULATION. CONGRATULATION. CONGRATULATION.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2021
DOTian:

Broke and envious people aways push for taxes for the rich. What stupid infrastructure is the government giving musicians apart from harassment from SARS.....dot brain.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by izombie(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2021
But you never see the white people who are richer than these two post pictures of them buying Rolex online. Black people always like making the less fortunate blacks feel more less fortunate. I pity the black race.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin rest

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by jackyraw09: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Man when I look back to when I used to waste time arguing or replying some people on this forum I smh. The first page of this thread shows a high % of ignorance, full of posts yet no one could differentiate a patek from a bussed down ademars piguet, nawa undecided
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Mcdreamy15: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Richard Mille costs a lambo,
Known to keep the baddest bishes on commandos
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by jeff1607(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2021
For the ones that aren’t mechanical, their batteries cost 1k or less

No be juju be that?
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by JaskanFactor: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Buying Patek Phillip watch is absolutely the best thing to do when the people of your country are facing genocide daily.
Promoting and reporting on this type lifestyle will only increase the insecurity and ritual murders in your local government area.

Thanks for posting this as news, i never knew the barbaric materialism in Nigeria has not been affected by the ongoing genocide in the country.
Its very useful information, cause i now know to cross the road and run the other way when i see niger person abroad.

These genocidal times we live in, is showing you who is human and who is not, just based on their interests at time like this.
Wild animals make such great companions at times like this when its clearly there is hardly any souls left in people.

Patek Philip in the Dawn of Amergeddon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) / Israel DMW & Cubana Chief Priest Celebrate Davido On His 30th Birthday / Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.