Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident (40440 Views)

One Dies And 14 Others Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Onitsha / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Harrynight(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2021
shocked

Police Brutality Just Can't End! cry
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2021

Just imagine.

Bunch of criminals..
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Kobicove(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Scumbags! angry
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by SmartPolician: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
pacino26:
In saner climes they would be first responder to emergencies like this with paramedics and the fire department. Here they are first to run because obviously they caused it.

I am yet to understand the rationale behind extortion, same drivers multiple times a day.

It's simple: You cannot arm a man, pay him peanuts and expect him to give his best to his job. The truth is, nothing motivates workers like a juicy salary. Everything else is secondary. A good number of people join the police because they couldn't get a decent job. It ought not to be so.
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by PointZerom: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
stabilizer:
At this point in time, it's not bad to say Hausas are wiser and smarter that the stupid igbos.

I just don't understand why killing your own people and some set of miscreants still support them. Nigeria needs to break up because of IGBOS. They are animals

We don't expect much from the offspring of a lunatic.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by WibusJaga: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021

So much for Police is your friend.
Bloody terrorists!

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Waffarianman(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Everyday different story everywhere. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Antoeni(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Its Like God has Placed a Curse on South East .
No Good News For the Past 7Months
They Need Serious Cleansing
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by care4you: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
useless drivers can't they see that there is road block in front?
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by manee2(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Why dem no go run?
Make una kill them?

Who go train their fam?
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Lamasta(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
The fact that they ran away is the height of it
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by loveth360(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
stabilizer:
At this point in time, it's not bad to say Hausas are wiser and smarter that the stupid igbos.

I just don't understand why killing your own people and some set of miscreants still support them. Nigeria needs to break up because of IGBOS. They are animals
The bias mods won't Ban this thing for insulting Igbos.
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Wannabenz: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2021
You can't compare the killings in the North to any zone in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Mummyfour(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
stabilizer:

Are you really typing this because you are daft, or you just need some seconds of attention.
Okay, so I have volunteered to give you the attention you are crying for.
So I need to tell you this : grow up kid.
Stop toying with your parents smart phone..
Go and read your books.
Or better still take a nap.
When you wake up, I should believe that you would realise that this tribalistic rantings of yours is not only stale, but stupid.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Originalsly: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
I'm missing something.... how is it the Police caused the accident? I can understand if they began shooting at the vehicles and everybody was trying to get away. Can someone explain how a checkpoint can result in this carnage? All I'm seeing is a bunch of reckless drivers... speeding along... not keeping a safe distance behind the vehicle in front of them and having brake issues at the same time. Reckless driving is all I'm seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Bluffly: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2021
How? Drivers were the careless ones. The drivers weren't paying attention to the road hence the accident. Don't we meet spoilt vehicles right in the middle of the road?
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Deepfeel(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Oyigboupdate udele sunday2020 will soon narrate a fake account of what happened and call it Igbos ESN terrorist attack
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by MrGerald(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Look at this incoherent that don't even know what he's saying, those animals in police uniform are mostly your people judging by the way you behave like unintelligent animal
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Deepfeel(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:
I'm missing something.... how is it the Police caused the accident? I can understand if they began shooting at the vehicles and everybody was trying to get away. Can someone explain how a checkpoint can result in this carnage? [b]All I'm seeing is a bunch of reckless drivers... speeding along... [/b]not keeping a safe distance behind the vehicle in front of them and having brake issues at the same time. Reckless driving is all I'm seeing.

Please shut up
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Mummyfour(f): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2021
PointZerom:

We don't expect much from the offspring of a lunatic.
it's even an insult to the kingdom of lunatics. Because that person would not even be relevant in any way, even amongst the worst lunatics

1 Like

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Ijaya123: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2021
All those policemen involved should be fished out and charged for manslaughter.

Tragedy like this will keep occurring when there’s no consequences for their actions.
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by meolaniyi(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Unknown gun men will visit them soon
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by aminusodiq(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Emmac433:
Policemen Ran Away After Their Road Block Caused Multiple Car Crash in Abakpa, Enugu, Many Wounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhBTvDSxSgg
when they kill them now... Una go dey sympathize angry
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by BlackLaw: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
The Nigerian Penis Force (NPF) be disgracing their uniforms since 1800.
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
We often speak against killing of officers at checkpoints, but these people have refused to have sense...

Why all these needless and numerous checkpoints when all you do is extort motorists... What exactly is the job description of the IGP?!! undecided
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by iokpebholo: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Lies lies lies.As a driver u saw a security checkpoint and refused to stop,ind process of u trying to escape ur vehicle lost control and accident was d result..ln advanced countries d driver of d vehicle is supposed to be arrested and charged for manslaughter.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by God1000(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Typical Nigeria constabulary.
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Skillsnigeria: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Worthless country
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by deloon(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Police and other law enforcement agent's checkpoints constitute a serious hazard on Nigerian roads.
They are very unprofessionally mounted. And most times these agents leave the materials they used in obstructing traffic on the road after they have finished their duty/extortion.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Igedeegghead: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2021
This country is so funny
Re: Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident by Decency2020(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2021
It is only in Nigeria that police mount road blocks. In other countries, police clears road blocks if any and we are here celebrating nonsense.

One idiot said he is defending nigeria as a country, defending what is limiting the potentials of the citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? / Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / Relocating To Senegal With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.