Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO (2322 Views)

No Election In Imo State Unknown Gun Men Declares / Sit At Home ESN Scatter This Man's Head In Anambra Inside Car - PHOTOS / Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Check this thread that made front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/6776525/unknown-gunmen-attack-campaign-train

If u read the last paragraph it said
According to report, the gunmen burnt the campaign vehicles and shot the driver on both of his legs

Here is the exclusive video of how the unknown gunmen shot the driver in the legs as the bone shoot out.

As the camera waves u can clearly see the campaign vehicle in Anambra.

So this is the exclusive content.

Check my Google drive for the videos

WATCH GRAPHIC VIDEOS

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12171zrqvybaMDmSla1b3RLwUVlayVhjG?usp=sharing
Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Graphic PHOTOS

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2021
More as no election in Anambra state intensifies

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Then these are the electoral vehicle as reported by blogs and newspapers.

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by TUANKU(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Savages. Killing fellow Igbo won't faze the dictator Buhari or the jihadists party.

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by TarOrfeeek: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2021
It is baffling.

That the same NPF and NA that in a few seconds notice will descend and destroy IPOB peaceful gatherings or any form of protest at that.

Is unable to respond to and decisively deal with these armed insurgents.

The same NPF and NA whose endless checkpoints during peace times denied commuters ease of movement, does not seem to have any ideas in curtailing the movement of these armed assailants.

The same NPF, NA and NSCDC whose overzealous enforcement of the lockdown last year left 10 unarmed young men dead within 3 days in the SE and SS cannot even string sentences together to ensure public trust in their ability to protect.

To me - it's a poorly written script. A foolish one at that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Lattop(m): 1:30am On Sep 30, 2021
This is barbaric, it should be totally Condemn... The IPOB were denying all this mischievous atrocities and one the Governors said they don't know who is behind the killings, u people should wake up

If u fold ur hands and said I am not concerned the day u will be concern is very near

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by CandyOps(m): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Stories making rounds in the streets says Dora's husband was also killed in a car with political inscriptions. Like a party car.

Like joke like joke East no go hold any elections. That time e go choke everybody since everybody wan dey mad this country.

2 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 2:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Who ever shot this mans legs will get caught a lose his own legs within 7 days

3 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by CandyOps(m): 2:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Guerrela warfare has always been a better way of waging war if you are outnumbered. Ndi Unknown Gun Men.

All the thugs Anambra have flushed out are now back in their droves. I advice people in Anambra to avoid doing business involving lots of money you can't forfeit. All the security works done by Ngige and Peter Obi has been rubbished.

6 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2021
E go reach all of una. Na small small e dey start. These people hailed them. Na so Boko Haram start, on monday, they killed that fat man In his office. Am a Southerner, in case I will be quoted wrong

2 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by InHeaven(m): 3:03am On Sep 30, 2021
DSS and Fulani herders also did this according to Ipob lunatics members online.

3 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Imustnottalk: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Instead of them to help the man to the hospital all them busy carry phones dey video the man as if they won give them money with it .human beings are cruel

2 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by helinues: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2021
There is nothing unknown about the gunmen.

They are majorly Ipob members known to be bringing chaos and confusion on SE as a region.

A slowpoke group that has not attracted a single development to their region except killing and destruction

4 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Newton2024: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:
There is nothing unknown about the gunmen.

They are majorly Ipob members known to be bringing chaos and confusion on SE as a region.

A slowpoke group that has not attracted a single development to their region except killing and destruction
It is foolishness to be involved in political activities in the south east right now. IPOB has declared no election, let everyone abide by that declaration. It's as simple as ABC. I would have gladly go with the majority if I'm residing in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by helinues: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Newton2024:
It is foolishness to be involved in political activities in the south east right now. IPOB has declared no election, let everyone abide by that declaration. It's as simple as ABC. I would have gladly go with the majority if I'm residing in Anambra.

Who dah hell are Igbos to declare no election in Anambra state?

On which/whose authority are they acting on?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Brimstone77: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

why not come to anambra and ask them??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by helinues: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Brimstone77:

To come and do what?

Is Anambra my state or am I from SE? I don't take Panadol on others headache.

This thread is one of the daily news which I am responding to.

No single strings attached

3 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Throwback: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Newton2024:

Who is IPOB to declare anything and employ terror to ensure compliance?

Well, IPOB apologists have said people are complying out of love, yet you are advising people to abide by the declaration to avoid a deadly foolishness?

Is this the kind of Biafran society you want to bequeath to your children? A comply or die enforcement of terroristic policy.

What manner of confusing love is the relationship between the human rights begging IPOB terrorists and the live preserving loving populace?

3 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Throwback: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Brimstone77:

You want him to come and ask terrorists who are hell bent on usurping power, while still claiming to the UN/EU/US that they are the victims?

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

To come and do what?

Is Anambra my state or am I from SE? I don't take Panadol on others headache.

This thread is one of the daily news which I am responding to.

No single string attached
since anambra is not your state,and south east not your region,I think you should just shut the fvck up and allow us look for solution to our problem,you have been going to every thread to spew trash,we the igbos no who our enemies are and we don't need advice from unfriendly friends...

Face your region and stop giving us advise we don need it thanks.
Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Throwback: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

Can you imagine the brazen audacity of these terrorists and their sympathisers soon to become victims?

3 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by helinues: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Brimstone77:
since anambra is not your state,and south east not your region,I think you should just shut the fvck up and allow us look for solution to our problem,you have been going to every thread to spew trash,we the igbos no who our enemies are and we don't need advice from unfriendly friends...

Face your region and stop giving us advise we don need it thanks.

Like I said, this thread is one of the daily threads ..

Discussing about it doesn't mean I am emotionally attached. After all you guys also flock on SW news most especially anything related to Tinubu even though you guys are not Yoruba.

When unrest came to my region, I was one of the few Omoluwabi's who stood their ground from beginning to the end to avert the trouble, Acclaimed Lekki Massacre, Farmers/Herders clashes in Ondo state to mention few.

So if you guys can not save your region from the hands of destructive Ipob as a group, what then is my business or headache.

Used to care about SE but as you guys said we should mind our business, stopped caring quite a while.

So let me repeat again, no strings attached to the unrest in SE
Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:

Like I said, this thread is one of the daily threads ..

Discussing about it doesn't mean I am emotionally attached. After all you guys also flock on SW news most especially anything related to Tinubu even though you guys are not Yoruba.

When unrest came to my region, I was one of the few Omoluwabi's who stood their ground from beginning to the end to avert the trouble, Acclaimed Lekki Massacre, Farmers/Herders clashes in Ondo state to mention few.

So if you guys can not save your region from the hands of destructive Ipob as a group, what then is my business or headache.

Used to care about SE but as you guys said we should mind our business, stopped caring quite a while.

So let me repeat again, no strings attached to the unrest in SE
bye.
Re: No Election In Anambra State Unknown Gunmen Scatter This Man Leg - GRAPHIC VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Throwback:

You want him to come and ask terrorists who are hell bent on usurping power, while still claiming to the UN/EU/US that they are the victims?
I don't entertain lunatics..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal To Igbos On Nairaland / What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri / A Northerners Honest View About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.