Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Do I Need To Focus On, To Gain More Weight And Body Mass? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do I Need To Focus On, To Gain More Weight And Body Mass? (131 Views)

Is It Possible For A Very Skinny Person To Gain More Weight? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Focus On, To Gain More Weight And Body Mass? by dboY1123(m): 3:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Good morning,
According to the subject, please what do I need to start doing as soon as possible to gain more weight or body mass, I don't want to continue looking tiny or malnourished.. I want to look big and healthy. I know it could be genetic stuff but I really want a change.
Please, which food, drugs, exercise, fruits or whatsoever can I start using or taking that can massively bring about change in body mass and weight.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Full Body Workout At Home / Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! / What Is Potassium's Role In The Body? An In-depth Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.