Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Apologies And Goodbye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apologies And Goodbye (701 Views)

If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / Seniourman Apologies To Seun / Apologies To Some Members Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologies And Goodbye by 2buff4Mods(m): 3:56am On May 29, 2011
Alright Seun, 2Buff apologizes and really wasn't trying to get you banned from one or two things. He actually had good intentions when he created that thread. This is not a request to recover 2Buff's account as he won't be needing it anymore. He's pretty much had enough of this foolishness.

However, I DO consider what you did terribly poor moderation (A trademark of your forum these days sadly). First of all, you don't have any such warning in your forum rules regarding such threads. Secondly, I'm sure you're not so morbid as not to see the good intent behind the thread, even though it wasn't helpful. You could have deleted the thread and simply sent 2Buff an explanatory message or something as to why the thread was a bad idea instead of just outright going for a ban.

. . . oh wait . . . Nairaland doesn't even HAVE a private messaging system.
You got your work cut out for you m8. Don't you think it's time you sorted that out? as SMF definitely has a PM feature.

Good job thus far, but you seriously need to step this game up man. It's pretty much mediocre at this point.

Best of Luck.
Re: Apologies And Goodbye by Nobody: 7:52am On May 29, 2011
I dey laugh
Re: Apologies And Goodbye by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2011
Goodbye as in goodbye to this old id,welcome new Id or goodbye and stop posting but logging on 24/7 as a guestundecided
Re: Apologies And Goodbye by Pweety4me(f): 4:14am On May 30, 2011
Leave Seun alone undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

@Tima, Lets Respect Ourselves. / Mc-loph Is Dead / Can Corruption Ever Be Stopped In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.