Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

When Sick Drama finds a Good Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Sick Drama finds a Good Actor (261 Views)

Odunlade Is Not A Good Actor, He Is Always Overacting His Roles / I Am A Good Actor, Not A Yahoo Boy - Lasisi Elenu / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Sick Drama finds a Good Actor by constancefriday(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2021
"I've read the scripts of the movie you want me to feature in, honestly that role is trashy, and beneath me"
Get another actor.

Movie History/Fact:
Before the movie "The Matrix" was shot; superstar actor Will Smith was invited to play the role of villian (aka boss) in the movie, but Will Smith turned it down. The movie producers were so pissed that they named the villian role of "The Matrix"; Agent Smith."

They say a good actor doesn't turn down scripts, but a great actor is selective of the kind of roles he/she plays in the movies they feature in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Sick Drama finds a Good Actor by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2021
constancefriday:
"I've read the scripts of the movie you want me to feature in, honestly that role is trashy, and beneath me"
Get another actor.

Movie History/Fact:
Before the movie "The Matrix" was shot; superstar actor Will Smith was invited to play the role of villian (aka boss) in the movie, but Will Smith turned it down. The movie producers were so pissed that they named the villian role of "The Matrix"; Agent Smith."

They say a good actor doesn't turn down scripts, but a great actor is selective of the kind of roles he/she plays in the movies they feature in.
Re: When Sick Drama finds a Good Actor by ademchij: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
constancefriday:
Get another actor.

Movie History/Fact:

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 2 Mistakes Housemates Must Avoid In Order Not To Get Disqualified / Angel, An Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Claims That Her Partner Died Of Mental Health Co / Is Dis Actually Kindness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.