Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) (44242 Views)

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) / Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by bewla(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
johnmartus:
Which trouble?
Invincible wahala

Even chioma -chow out it
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Andyvilly: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Look their two dressing, one wey get money pass dress simple, no bling bling, e still fresh and young, the other one, draw tattoo full body, pack chain and handcuff full neck and hand, wear clothes cover reach eye but still look old and less presentable. grin tongue
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Bfss: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by khalids: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
What's with the fake accent...just be yourself
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Those of you saying which trouble? Dude literally got into trouble but your evil government couldn’t do anything to him because he is a super star just so many others they couldn’t touch.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by haslaw(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lame.

The only people getting into trouble are your close friends that you keep killing..

Davido has a lot of similarities with bandits
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by lasisi69(f): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Unibener:

What did he meant
lol cheesy ati mentol
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by nkemoma(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
He has gone there with his frog voice
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by vickylala239: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
SMH. Those innocent people who got their businesses burnt and citizens still bearing the brunt of the coordinated arson in Lagos are the ones who actually got into trouble . You didn't see or get into trouble sir. You're a member of the privileged and unpatriotic political class viciously struggling for power and damming the lives of others because most of you carry multiple passports and valid visas to other countries in the event everywhere, God forbid, is burnt in Nigeria.

Once the panel finishes its sittings, the role you all and Twitter played in the whole coordinated arson need to be revisited, at least to forestall future occurrences and get justice for all the true victims of the carnage and widespread destruction, looting and coordinated arson in Lagos .

Happy Independence Day in advance to all Nigerian Patriots. May God bless you and may the blessings from the bowels of this land be your portion and those of your descendants. Your labour of love and sacrifice to this great nation is not in vain . You are living proofs that all our heroes past is not in vain. Thank you so very much.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

And fooooooolisssh post by a fooolissssh muslimmmm
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Slurity(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very senseless protest that drag Lagos state, businesses and personal life backwards for years before recovering and you are saying it got you into trouble? If it got you death, you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by ezechi24(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
SMH. Those innocent people who got their businesses burnt and citizens still bearing the brunt of the coordinated arson in Lagos are the ones who actually got into trouble . You didn't see or get into trouble sir. You're a member of the privileged and unpatriotic political class viciously struggling for power and damming the lives of others because most of you carry multiple passports and valid visas to other countries in the event everywhere, God forbid, is burnt in Nigeria.

Once the panel finishes its sittings, the role you all and Twitter played in the whole coordinated arson need to be revisited, at least to forestall future occurrences and get justice for all the true victims of the carnage and widespread destruction, looting and coordinated arson in Lagos .

Happy Independence Day in advance to all Nigerian Patriots. May God bless you and may the blessings from the bowels of this land be your portion and those of your descendants. Your labour of love and sacrifice to this great nation is not in vain . You are living proofs that all our heroes past is not in vain. Thank you so very much.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!

another stQQpid talk from a Fulani slave.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Papa Ifeanyi: Igarain a lot of trouble grin
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
khalids:
What's with the fake accent...just be yourself
He has an American passport and a right to switch when he's there or when he choses or when he's Communicating in the accent of his people....he's not there yet... it he'd get it right one day...okay grin grin
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Tinney104(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Baba ifeanyi don come again grin grin

Kid.......... Yarns grin cheesy

Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Galaxybar: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

The stipends you receive should never be worth your soul. If you’re doing this for free, it really is more worrisome.
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Forthepeople21(f): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Clout chaser Smdh
Re: Davido To Trevor Noah: I Got Into Trouble For Supporting #EndSARS (Video) by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
Clout chaser.

No mind him. All of them rich kids were on private jet tweeting endsars for people to lose their livelihoods.

They need to still find those big men’s children that were sponsoring the mayhem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.