Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government (35934 Views)

Imo PDP Condemns Ruling In Favour Of Okorocha / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by saintade01(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Now where are those that are clamoring for this man's release. Starting from Baba Falz angry
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by orisa37: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Esseite:
Maybe Buhari was right all along...

No. He is still Strategizing.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by houseontherock: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jogunomi1:
Why did they release this lunatic?
He deserves 600 years behind bars!
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by cyrilamx(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jogunomi1:
Why did they release this lunatic?
Femi falana and Ipob members should answer this questions. Hate for PMB who knew very well that zazzaky has allegiance to Islamic Republic of Iran, made many opposition clamour for his release. Las las we go get sense

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by orisa37: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Majority of Nigerians or core northerners?

Be like say Alhaji don dey grow old.

The man has been drugged. He is now Senile.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by TearNinja001: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Northern Muslims rather. We can't be dragged back.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by shegzbillionz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
BigBashiru:

I actually prefer the Islamic system of government...
aturu awusa
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by saintade01(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
cyrilamx:
Femi falana and Ipob members should answer this questions. Hate for PMB who knew very well that zazzaky has allegiance to Islamic Republic of Iran, made many opposition clamour for his release. Las las we go get sense

As in those that will always support anything against PMB will start getting the gist now. Starting from MNK to FFK and to this
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by kingxley(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
This man's Brain is really detoriating
Very foolish talk
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by emmnprince(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is actually very easy, but religion complicates it.

There's one of my neighbor's daughter that I have been eyeing.

Shebi if we had the Islamic System of Government, I'd just kidnap her back home where she'd be forced to convert to Islam after which, one of our Imams will marry her off to me.

Islam remains the religion of peace.
Because the things it permits brings peace to an evil mind.

Mind you, if you are unfortunate to break one of the Sharia Laws that require your right hand to be given short sleeve, my brother your own don done o! Imagine say, dem come add short sleeve for your left leg. What will remain of you?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by orisa37: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
THE MAN IS SENILE.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Came4amod: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
osuofia2:
Sheikh El zakzaky is right, If Nigeria were to be under Islamic republic there wont be one single Beer, Olosho,No Ipob, No Afonja Skull Miners. Nigeria will have fresh Air.

May your days be if you have never done any of these things u listed above .. but I really doubt it .. it’s the people who try to paint them selfs white are the darkest .. from my experience

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is for the people that say all northerners are the same and all Muslims are the same.

When they clamp down on these Shiites who are sponsored by Iran same wailers will be abusing someone.

Shiites In Nigeria are a problem in a country that has enough problems
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Elbinawi: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
A Western Journalist asked me about my opinion on today's Press TV interview with
Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky? I told him no comment. Everything was perfect with me. I am happy to see him talk again in public after a long time. I missed him!

The Journalist also asked me why is Sheikh Zakzaky not passionate about liberal democracy? I responded with a question "How do you expect an Islamic Scholar to be passionate about Western concoction that has Judeo-Christian root?"

Former US President Trump once said liberal democracy has Judeo-Christian root. I think I agreed with him on this despite the fact that democracy itself predates Christianity. The ancient Greeks created democracy.

The fact is that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not passionate about liberal democracy. The dominance of Western hegemony and civilization popularized liberal democracy. The Japanese-American political scientist, Francis Fukuyama, wrongly concluded this is the end of history.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by mrblessed(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
olaric:
At this point, I want to sincerely and from the bottom of my heart apologize to Buhari and El-Rufai for criticizing them when they started dealing with this guy. This man is no saint after all. This is exactly how an average Muslim thinks--he doesn't regard the rights of other non-Muslims.

What do you mean by "dealing with him?" Are you advocating for extra-judicial treatment of this man by the government, outside the confines of the law? I don't understand the hoopla over a man's view that we should strongly disagree with instead of thinking that Buhari, a serial violator of the rule of law, is an angel. Even in the jungle there are rules, so when a judge makes a pronouncement on any case, it is the duty of the government to obey it. Even your now-beloved Buhari once declared that he is very pleased to see Sharia tumbled all over Nigeria. What is the difference between Buhari's shortsighted Sharia advocacy, and this man's eerily unfounded claim? Our problem is that we are too emotional as a people.

Why do you think they have been unable to nail this man in the court of law, despite the toxic media campaign? It's precisely due to lack of evidence to convince a judge of his wrongdoings.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Bayonet40: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
But you all were attacking Buhari when he arrested this man. This people are terrorists and soldiers should continue dealing with them. Rubbish.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Darreytinho10(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Islamic agenda grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by drealcivilceno(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Na wa for this man
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by erico2k2(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/majority-of-nigerians-in-favour-of-islamic-system-of-government-%E2%80%95-sheikh-zakzaky/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true]SOURCE [/url]

SOURCE
if he really said this then man is on some cheap goat weeeeeed
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by HRMK: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
that must be in core north where boko haram controls!not in the south!not even middle belt!!
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Elidrisy20: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
He is right
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Wfsholla90(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
tmtech:
This clowns and their obsession with Islamic state. Why not break away and create your own Islamic regime
Bokoharam is actually trying in that regards but the Nigeria state is so adamant.
Nigeria is actually the problem. They don't want people to break the nation to pieces and form their splinter government. grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by emmydee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Certain statements are simply toxic
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by enemyofprogress: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who are the majority?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Dpundict: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
E be like say you done ready to go back to your cell! because i am a Christian and won't mind killing or being killed to defend it. i am from south south not north and Mohammed/Allah has nothing on us, na juju we dey serve before Christianity come naija so do your research and limit it to the north and states that islam colonized. thank u.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by jaymichael(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
tmtech:
This clowns and their obsession with Islamic state. Why not break away and create your own Islamic regime
They should just relocate to Afghanistan.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by 2rez: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
These guys are all bloody ISWAP terrorists where one, while proving to be recalcitrant, was dealt severely with by the boss. Allegiance resworn. My opinion though.

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Gandollar(f): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
osuofia2:
Sheikh El zakzaky is right, If Nigeria were to be under Islamic republic there wont be one single Beer, Olosho,No Ipob, No Afonja Skull Miners. Nigeria will have fresh Air.
But there will bloodshed everywhere.

Besides there is no proof of concept since all these still happen in Sharia north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by ivolt: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
timesup234:
I am saying you are a complete dunce. You know when you go to school (university) you are actually filling your head with dust. Check all the response there mine is the only different one meaning I am the most intelligent person in the whole world while the rest of you are donkey
grin grin grin
Do you also know that mad men's response are very different too?
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by ivolt: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrblessed:

Why do you think they have been unable to nail this man in the court of law, despite the toxic media campaign? It's precisely due to lack of evidence to convince a judge of his wrongdoings.
In the golden age of American mafia, it was nearly impossible to "nail" their leader
due to lack of evidence.
That doesn't mean the mafia was an innocent and harmless organization.
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Emilokoiyawon: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin I would rather be a worm than be a Muslim or Christian. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government by Loveurneighbour: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Since Democracy is not favouring us in Nigeria, may be we should try Islamic System of Government(Shari'ah)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.