Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Should We Retire Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should We Retire Nigeria (263 Views)

I Still Hope To Be Friends With Atiku After We Retire Him On Saturday —tinubu / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election / "Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Retire Nigeria by ultiabaz36(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dear Afonjas, IPOB and Arewas,

The retirement age in Nigeria is 60years and Nigeria will be 61 I'm few hours time. My sincere question is that should we retire Nigeria now or we should continue the journey?
Re: Should We Retire Nigeria by ItsTutsi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
We should continue until oil finishes
ultiabaz36:
Dear Afonjas, IPOB and Arewas,

The retirement age in Nigeria is 60years and Nigeria will be 61 I'm few hours time. My sincere question is that should we retire Nigeria now or we should continue the journey?
Re: Should We Retire Nigeria by orisa37: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
NIGERIA is already RETIRED in 2014.

The NASS AND THE EXISTING 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHOULD RESTORE NIGERIA TO GLORIOUS ETERNAL LIFE NOW BEFORE 2023.
Re: Should We Retire Nigeria by orisa37: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
ItsTutsi:

That is wicked and shows lack of initiative to restore NIGERIA to greater heights
Re: Should We Retire Nigeria by optionalY09: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nigeria is going. to be over in few hours
Re: Should We Retire Nigeria by orisa37: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
ItsTutsi:

That is wicked and shows lack of initiative to restore NIGERIA to greater heights.

That will mean surrendering to Biafran Harassment, Afonjaism and Fulanis Terrorism.
Re: Should We Retire Nigeria by orisa37: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
No

That's proving that OBAMA IS WISER THAN OBASANJO AND KENYA THAN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

October 1st: Flying Flag, Is It Worth It? / Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra Top Overall In Fiscal Performance – Budgit / In The Production Of Terrorists, Saudi Arabia And USA Are Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.