Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists (12486 Views)

Process To Designate Anambra As NDDC Oil-Producing State Begins At Senate / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists / Declare Bandits As Terrorists, Senate Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Thinktwicemybro: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by bmdmix11: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
soo bandit can't b dealt with as bandit until being called terrorist.

wheres goddam red button
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by dazzlingd(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
And what will happen?

The ones that have been designated as terrorists, any difference?
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Andyvilly: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
I bet my left balls and to laundry anybody clothes for free if buharist bandit Mohammed call his brothers terrorist
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by tunize(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is this not a madness or foolishness? Senate is begging a president to declare people terrorist, what happened to impeachment when it is clear the man has failed in all ramifications ?

This is worst National Assembly ever since 1999
The question is do we have senate? You look senate like people wen fit impeach Buhari? Just forget this country bro it has finished totally...

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is this not a madness or foolishness? Senate is begging a president to declare people terrorist, what happened to impeachment when it is clear the man has failed in all ramifications ?

thank you maxymilliano = immediately I just saw this headline I wanted busting into tear ,, how long this nuisance has bing killing and de � house of assembly are begging to call Dem terrorist .... now I believe those people back then in 2015 ,, that Buhari 1983 head of state was a hardship .,,, this man no get good countenance at all
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by BruncleZuma: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Future Impossible Tense

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Saint99: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Designating them terrorists organisation, does it have a way of changing anything?
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by PrinceMajestic: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
The terrorist will never agree
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by mandax: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
But bandits and Boko Haram with armed Fulani herdsmen are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

And Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

So how do the legislators expect PMB to brand bandits as terrorists?

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Heffalump(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Buhari himself is a terrorist, so who cares? embarassed
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Joromi1: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
You're asking Buhari to designate his boys as terrorists? Ok.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Sammerboi: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
How can you expect a grand patron of an organization to declare them as terror group? Over Buharis dead body will these Fulani killers being tagged as terrorists organization.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by mandax: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Impeach PMB? That’s not going to be possible considering the ethnoreligious bigotry of far northern Nigeria where states were proliferated with accruing excess number of legislative seats, and where political and religious leaders unanimously adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001.
PMB stands with his vow of 2001 to have Islamic Sharia criminal justice system be applied to all the states of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by KarinaLove(f): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Go on Instagram.

Reno Omokri is staging a #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Campaign.

It's fun to watch.

The man is trying.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by SOZINN: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
But bandits are not terrorists na.
They are ungun known men.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Timon4real(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Imagine people begging the president to declare bandits terrorists..
Even when ipob wasn't bearing arms they were branded terrorist so easy without the Senate or reps say.

Anyways, let us wait for more bandits to repent joor.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
They are all terrorists who cares the name? The question is what will be done about them?
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Newness2019: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
THE BANDITS ARE GETTING CLOSE TO CARRYING OUT THEIR ACTION IN THE HOUSE.

VERY SOON.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Caramia2020(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
The world and Nigerians don't need his validation bcoz he won't do dat, but we all know dat bandits n herdsmen are different terrorists group.
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by EaglePredict(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
FIRST GOAL & LAST GOAL | Ultimate Sports Betting Winning Secret for Smart Bettors

In this video you will learn the following

 Meaning of First and Last Goal
 Betting options under the First and Last Goal
 What to consider when placing your First and Last Goal bet
 Advantages of First and Last Goal Betting
 How to always bet and with the first and last goal betting market options

Click the link below to watch and enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZuVPePAPbo
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by ndbest650: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by ndbest650: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
It is well....

Can a terrorist declare a terrorist a terrorist... What am I even saying self.... grin

They are too fast to declare IPOB terrorist group.....

I laugh and I will keep laughing, the fulanis think igbos are foolish not to know there true enemies......

Even the fulanis are now answering igbos name to masturbate on IPOB, they will be like I'm an Igbo but I don't support IPOB.. we the igbos know, you are an Igbo on nairaland...

Since you fulanis are looking for a dead person in southeast you came blame his dead to IPOB.. I have a good news for you slowpokes...
My grandfather who is 109 years just died, I want you guys to help me and spread his death and blame it on IPOB..

You slowpokes and nincompoops....
I'm here on nairaland to cash cruise ma gee...
God will continue to bless IPOB.....

Buhari is planning to declare state of emergency in southeast but he is deaf of the Benue, Southern Kaduna, plateau people killed by his fulanis brothers but you will see the fulanis coming of igbos thread to masturbate on IPOB....

Hello fulanis every trybe must not be foolish....

Buhari is a terrorist....
you are a useless human being! Keep supporting ipob and ESN one day you will be murdered the same way they are murdering people
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by Staysave: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
ndbest650:
you are a useless human being! Keep supporting ipob and ESN one day you will be murdered the same way they are murdering people

Ma gee....
God bless IPOB.......
You can cry us a river........ Who cares......
Re: House Of Representatives Asks Buhari To Designate Bandits As Terrorists by nikz(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
In a sane clime would this even be deliberated upon? This country don tire me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Forestall Any Ugly Incidences Around The FCT - Police PRO / Court Restrains PDP From Suspending Or Expelling Wike, Fubara / LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.