Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. (4034 Views)

Schools, Banks, Hotels Will Be Required To Have Fire Safety Officers – FG / Ipob Order:Banks In East Lower Nigeria Flags.photos... / Enugu Revenue Service Seal Banks, Hotels, Other Business Establishments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. by saaron(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
There can never be a union between light and terrorism. Time for independence has come.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. by Totilopussylick(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Till they stop accepting NAIRA

That when I'll take them serious undecided

For now they a just cleaning the space covered with the Nigerians flag.
Re: Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. by DOTian: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Taking them down out of fear is not an achievement on the part of IPOB. In the past people used to adhere to IPOB calls because of love but that love has metamorphosed to fear.

Unity Beggar!
Are you done cooking up all sorts fake news against igbos as usual?

1 Like

Re: Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. by Pass11: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
angry More

Re: Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. by TurnNewLeaf: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
I don’t think this instruction by IPOB was necessary! There a people that the agitation for secession just doesn’t sit well with, and they’re determined to do whatever it takes....even spilling innocent Igbo blood, to try and paint IPOB in a bad light!

It’s obvious the organisation is lacking leadership at the moment, so they should limit all these orders (including sit-at-home) which may become difficult to manage, as outsiders aiming to derail the secession movement would infiltrate the region to commit murder and have their agents on social and print media pin the blame on IPOB ‘enforcing’ compliance!
your brothers will quote you now and call you afonja for this statement
Re: Banks, Hotels,eedc Take Down Their Nigeria Flags In East. by odysey: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Till they stop accepting NAIRA

That when I'll take them serious undecided

For now they a just cleaning the space covered with the Nigerians flag.
if a member takes this up to the admin of ipob and they put heads together it can be done, would take a lot but it can be done, will be a digital currency though, dollar or euro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Newly Elected Council Chairmen, Deputies / 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement / Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.