Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin (1892 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Cruzblogtv(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Newly wedded lady, ihechi Mary Ebe came on social media to write about how she finally got married as a virgin and finally gave her virginity to her husband who has waited for 4 years.

She also spoke against the other men who she had dated in the past who claim they love her and wanted to take her virginity by all means even wanting to rape her.
Follow link to read more
https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/09/i-have-given-it-to-only-man-who.html

1 Like

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Ekejoestar(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Proud of her

1 Like

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Sonnobax15(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
In a society where many bannies tend to celebrate their promiscuity, a banny who has found a way to preserve hers' for the only man who deserves the entrance to the door of her dignity,such banny should be highly valued cool

Meanwhile,na banny wey assure me of this kind memorable moment I go carry waka enter Altar tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by nrexzy: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
No juju b dis
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Temmylee01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
with ur virginity if you have bad altitude and habit nah ur mama and papa house go accommodate you las las cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by yuping(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lekki big girls won't be happy with this news.
Watch them say "yenyenyen"

1 Like

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Spencerchiboy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please i need answers, is that how much the blood that gets spilled when a girl is being deflowered. And secondly it's obvious she was roaming about during the ***
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by fourboys: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
I go like to marry a virgin oo, though it doesn't guarantee happy marriage.. any lady that kept her virginity in "our world today deserve to be treated like a queen cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Margy: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Non virgins will wail like hungry dogs!!... it takes a lot of discipline to keep oneself off sex
..be it man or woman..accolades girl?

Inbtwn if your hubby is a virgin too..then...make una chop kisses!... damn.. what many can never have

1 Like

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by LordIsaac(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
And she turned her bedroom life into show....SMH. Please have sense and marry a woman with common sense.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Nwaikuku2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is foolishness....why posting online?.
https://www.entireweb.com/?a=07053082385

3 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by 11Anonymous(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Disgusting. I'd rather marry a wise non virgin than a foolish virgin.

'Viewers discretion is advised' should be added to this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by OloshoMan: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by younglleo: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
snap toto show us! werey
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by TheUndercover: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
If her claims are true, then her being a virgin is also coupled with stupidity. SMH. Women will do anything for attention or for clout, I repeat, anything!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by siofra(f): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye

Such a sensible man! kiss

Mumu couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by siofra(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
TheUndercover:
If her claims are true, then her being a virgin is also coupled with stupidity. SMH. Women will do anything for attention or for clout, I repeat, anything!

Her husband posted it too. I just left his Facebook profile undecided
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Attention seeker na everything dem dey post online.

This is embarrassing. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by romunu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Disgusting,showing us blood, you don’t have to do that,we believe you, but going so far to convince people, not good.
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by yyba: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Where is video ? undecided
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by benuejosh: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ahhh!!! Social media.!!
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by luminouz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:

Her husband posted it too. I just left his Facebook profile undecided
Lmaoooo...you mean you actually went to confirm that story?

Una get time sha
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Magnoliaa(f): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Very embarrassing. That she actually even snapped some nonsense blood and... kai. Wo. I'm not wasting another saliva and time on this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Elporo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Temmylee01:
with ur virginity if you have bad altitude and habit nah ur mama and papa house go accommodate you las las cheesy cheesy

How many wey get bad attitude them send packing?

Tega husband divorce am?

What you said is no different than comparing two gallons .. one with a hole in it, and the other with none.

So who you wan convince say the gallon wey get hole, go carry watter pass the gallon wey no get hole.

No be mumu sense be that? grin
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
LordIsaac:
And she turned her bedroom life into show....SMH. Please have sense and marry a woman with common sense.
GOOD ONE.
She has for once shown that VIRGINITY has nothing to do with common sense.
You can clearly see that she lacks the natural sense in its entirety, & that's a recipe for disaster.

A BABY born to a Foolish mom is more likely to suffer on earth dan a Baby born to a whorre.
She's an embodiment of disgrace.
Her BEDSHEET is so dirty and filthy that she forgot to update her senses and upgrade her bedsheet as well. We know her Undies are macerated but who can exactly depict the state of those undies now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by OBALOLA55(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

YEAH VERY EMBARRASSING TO KONGA, I MEAN WELL I MEAN SMALL GIRLS WITH BIG GOD DEM cool

PAGE ONE IS ABOUT TO GO WITH JUST FEW COMMENTS FROM THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL CREW

BEEBAH2000 HELP ME CALL SAPHIERE PLEASE
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Shut up abeg, carry your blood and getat biko, virginity no be achievement.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
I give it to MUSLIM GIRLS any day any time.
Their CHARACTER is GOLD
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Some if not most of these so called virgins are being fVcked through dia ass.holes undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YEAH VERY EMBARRASSING TO KONGA, I MEAN WELL I MEAN SMALL GIRLS WITH BIG GOD DEM cool

PAGE ONE IS ABOUT TO GO WITH JUST FEW COMMENTS FROM THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL CREW

BEEBAH2000 HELP ME CALL SAPHIERE PLEASE

Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by Omoluabi16(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Was this really necessary? Some people self.
Re: I Have Given It To The Only Man Who Deserved It— New Bride Who Married A Virgin by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Was this really necessary? Some people self.
Very unnecessary and absolutely disgusting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Telegram Channel / How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. / What Is It About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.