Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness (37000 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Sleeknigga: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
berrystunn:
She is right..tho
I saw it when I was deep in spiritual things

And some color we put on too .

But I no send those things again... I disconnect my self fully
explain how she's right tho, also why did u go deep and leave

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Neddstark: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

We got here because we allowed CIVILIAN RULE to prevail over the MILITARY, when we all know that Nigeria is not ripe for Civilian Rule.
CIVILIAN RULE is for Civilised & Advanced humans & not for medicocres & cavemen.

CIVILIAN RULE breeds Lawlessness among cavemen. But Military RULE keeps them in check.

I agree with you. Democracy only works where the people have democratic principles.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Bigchristo: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afrogist247:
This Prophetess in this viral video was seen telling her congregation to be wary of Draw soup eating, especially eating it outside because it's one of the ways through which the devil or evil doers (Kingdom of Darkness) use to attack people spiritually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bF0jPAr-E

Draw soup are relish soup among core Nigerian Natives especially in Southern Nigeria where people cook them to enjoy their swallow foods and buy in Eateries.

It is funny to hear that people should distance themselves from one a favourite soup like this. Especially, Okro, Ogbono, etc

What do you think guys, rubbish or truth?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUctApAAhzt/?utm_medium=copy_link
With all due respect ma, sorry to say this that you’re a bloody liar, I am tired of hearing nonsense all in the name of Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ewedu nko?
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mstchweewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Munzy14(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Ewedu nko?
She just want to get problem with Ogun..grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Emola12(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
e be like say bomb dey dis one head even doh u carry soup wey dey slide tokles draw com me i go chop am nothing go happen soup wey be say ur greatgrandma sef don chop so teeeey dem still dey alive dey enjoy their sef
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by care4you: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
where is that fool called Mercisharelove ?....come and see your fellow dark world gang.... stupid set of people.

endtime prophetess.

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by caesymore(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afrogist247:
This Prophetess in this viral video was seen telling her congregation to be wary of Draw soup eating, especially eating it outside because it's one of the ways through which the devil or evil doers (Kingdom of Darkness) use to attack people spiritually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bF0jPAr-E

Draw soup are relish soup among core Nigerian Natives especially in Southern Nigeria where people cook them to enjoy their swallow foods and buy in Eateries.

It is funny to hear that people should distance themselves from one a favourite soup like this. Especially, Okro, Ogbono, etc

What do you think guys, rubbish or truth?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUctApAAhzt/?utm_medium=copy_link

She is right is my favorite. I could remember a lady date prepared Ogbono for me the other day I started thinking of getting married to her is that not like witchcraft grin
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Someone should surprise me 3132488625 firstbank
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Theunbothered: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
When people bring out rubbish from their mouth in the name of religion.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Theunbothered: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
berrystunn:
She is right..tho
I saw it when I was deep in spiritual things

And some color we put on too .

But I no send those things again... I disconnect my self fully

I said it before, don't let scam artists fill your brain with nonsense in the name of superstition.
Theunbothered:
The kind of person who doesn't think but lets their pastor do their thinking for them.

The kind of person who has no personality aside from religion because they believe everything is a sin.Watching TV is a sin, wearing trouser is a sin, celebrating your birthday is a sin, wearing the colour black is a sin and so on.

The kind of person who is complaining about poverty but doesn't work, instead they spend their days and nights praying and "fellowshiping" for breakthrough.

When they eventually get some form of money they give a large chunk of it to a pastor who is already rich and the cycle continues.

When faced with a problem instead of taking steps to fix it they just mope and say "God will provide".
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by yongg: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Even if my pastor comes and tell me this crap, I'll continue to eat okro soup. It's my favorite. It
draws 
me closer to El lohim smiley

omg

BARS!!!!!!!
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Munzy14:
She just want to get problem with Ogun..grin
haaa please forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Emeka71(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin

Mummy go and sit down cheesy
I would somehow take this serious especially when is a woman that is delivering the message.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Comedian2019: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Price of weed is too low, making it too cheap for people like this.
Animal talk.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by SolarEdge: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
You can't be fueling your generator and paying for servicing in this hard economy. It's not wisdom sir. Get a solar power system that supply's uninterrupted power. No noise, no maintenance, no monthly subscription, automatic switch over from NEPA to solar and vice versa.
Make that decision today.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY YET!
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by nextstep(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Brainwashing at its finest. It's the kind that makes one accept that olive oil can be holy annointing oil, but yet udaku or shea oil cannot be.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wellllll......

I have heard stories of a number of spiritual people (not Christians; traditionalists) who abstain from draw soup.

Why a Christian Pastor would now teach that is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by edoairways: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Genesis 1:28;
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God literarily handed over the earth and its content into our hands. In another passage, He gave us His creature for food. Alright, one might argue that since God handed over these things for our use, why does He warn against alcohol and yeast? Should they not also be for food? Or are they not part of what we have dominion over?
Now see this:
Acts 10:13;
Rise Peter, kill and eat.

There are creatures established by God to be unclean, until this trance which Peter had at the roof of Cornelius' house. God explicitly told Peter that what He has made clean, no one should call common.

The above is somewhat divergent of the case study because, unlike the biblical unclean animals, draw soup was never warned against, which forces me to believe that the woman may have had a special revelation prohibiting her from eating it.
Now, why enforce an individual directive on others?
What of egusi soup?
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Swingate(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Weed
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by kingxsamz(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Christianity is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Edyice: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
It’s doesn’t takes long to discover fake minister

She’s fake just like osinbajo
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Testimony1988(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmmm, funny.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by jessevictor459: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nothing we no go see or hear from all these pple when call GOD

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Nnamdipapa(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
She is talking trash like most Nigerian pastors. No bible research just the spew of ignorant self opinion.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Emmanuelcann: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
She's definitely mad.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
I will support her if only it will force the price of ogbolo and okro to fall, especially ogbolo
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by daveP(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
People should start looking out on knowing false teachers and true ones. Stop acting surprised and start throwing insults and generalizing. Bible don tokam. Na dem.
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by drololaaof: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wave of different doctrine. If you go to their church they will restrict your life and turn you into zombie . God ask us to eat, but be aware of what comes out of our mouth
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by liver123(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness by suffering: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
It’s her opinion. Left to me, people who bend to pick objects won’t make Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can We Pray Together? / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.