Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video (1859 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) / Asari Dukubo Storm The Street With Machine Guns And AK47 ,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by newswires: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2021

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Karemarealty288(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by seunmsg(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijawa ija osi, always guiding. That is what the current security situation in the country requires.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
The evil they supported is now hunting them

Baba no wan loose guard ..

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Ijawa ija osi, always guiding. That is what the current security situation in the country requires.
So after supporting and asslicking Buhari, this is all you have to say ?

I thought Buhari has performed excellently well according to you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by BKayy: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Welcome to the new Nigeria.

PROTECT YOURSELF

If the minister of defence takes his own security personally, in eriggas voice "who you?"
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by OlujobaSamuel: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Isn't this the same fool that told Nigerians not to defend themselves?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Totilopussylick(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wouldn't it be better to legalize guns in this shit-hole kuntry of ours??

In that case when you shoot at me, I shoot back undecided

Too bad that only the high profile citizens in the circle of power can carry guns openly.

We the ordinary citizens are on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by SarkinYarki: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is a total indictment on the security failure of Buhari ..even during the civil war no single Minister was seen clutching an assault rifle in such a manner....These are a red times and it caused by the incompetent Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Kestolove(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
His a retired army officer nd he heard what happen to Dr akunyili so man gas the on alert
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by realstars: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is He A Fulani Man? if so, he is doing their traditional right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by dasparrow: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
He realized Nigeria is not safe and can happen to anyone.
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by gasparpisciotta: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
The person that’s supposed to be in charge of defense is taking this kinda precautions.

No wonder corpers were advised to prepare to pay ransom in case they are kidnapped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by tutudesz: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by saaron(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Even defense minister doesn't trust security personnel of his boss to protect him.
Useless regime.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by MufasaLion: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
In a country that high-profile citizens are being killed and kidnapped like chickens, what did you expect him to have done?

I see nothing wrong in it but it's so disappointing that our insecurity has gotten to this height!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by whalley676: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wow....laugh won kill me ooo. Minister of defence no trust his defence work again. The man no won die. Always at alert. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by yyba: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ipob online miscreants are here with another fakeeeeee news
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by helinues: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Minister of defense defending himself.

Kini big deal
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by CandyOps(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Would it be better to legalize guns in this shit-hole kuntry of ours??

Oil dey your head. Our dads and granddad's had guns. Na only us wey sidon de look. Indomie people. Na to buy better kalashin for street oh stock am for villa in case

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Christiansen(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
If that car isn't a bullet proof car, then the old man is wasting his time. Because before you crack AK finish, bandits Don lash 3 rounds wey go pass through door straight to your chest
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Theunbothered: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Sai Barber 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Doubleoh7: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
The good thing about bad governance, e dey reach everybody. He thinks this his rifle will save him when they come for him. grin
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by rayvelez(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
The fear of thr boys bandits very soon bubu go deh hide pistol inside his babariga.
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by ivolt: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:

By the time you realize someone shot at you, you will already be dead.
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by treesun: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRYijK5xQ2U

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUc6DYcAS2X/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

I couldn't help but laugh, the way the man put the gun like hunter and did not fear accidental discharge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Totilopussylick(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:

By the time you realize someone shot at you, you will already be dead.
Sarcasm

If u don't know, u no-go fit know.
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by mactoni91(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
They have started feeling the heat too...

Na make person get money leave this country and never to return back
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by Earlystar698(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Meanwhile ordinary citizens will carry bomb
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by tydi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
9ja Na cruise ..
Re: Buhari's Minister Of Defense Spotted With AK47: Video by ayzTIGER: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Some people are yet to wake up to reality that this country is at the tight grips of terrorists, they are still dead drunk on 2023 presidential election.

(1) (Reply)

100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Are Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju / Breaking: Muslim-Muslim Tickets, Yoruba Christians Pray Against Tinubu Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.