Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) (122807 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by siofra(f): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please what is wrong with these people?

Shared by MCLawrence Izuchi
Confirmation for those who never believed us when we said that we are keeping it till after marriage.

Thank you Jesus.

I couldn't have asked for more than a decent and God fearing woman as a wife.

My tear rubber wife.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1820955308109191&id=100005842170835

My wife and I must surely promote God's plan for marriage. My advice to churches and christian religion is to start teaching pre- marriage conduct from the age of 7 years, by so doing we can achieve God's plan for marriage.

Parents should also STOP this tribal and class sentiment in marriage, they should try to encourage their children and also guild them Godly to avoid broken home. So many Nigerians don't know anything about us. When you confront my wife or I, you will find out the reasons for which the post trending is made.

I pray that as a youth, you will never suffer what I passed through in getting married to the bone of my bone.

That's to say, God's plan was accomplished in our marriage. I also want to tell you that there's a blessing in getting married to a woman who is preserved, I am a living testimony.

After the tribal sentiment and confusion that we encountered during the time we met each other, it lingered for 4 years.
I went for marriage introduction, after 7 days, I was called to resume a permanent job at Lagos.

God never fails his people.

Those who truly know our story will tell you better.

Celebrate who ought to be celebrated and you shall also be celebrated.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823900347814687&id=100005842170835

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by duro4chang(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Disgusting. E be like say they are from my village.

454 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by siofra(f): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very dirty bedsheet. They didn't even use white.

333 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by OloshoMan: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye

523 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Omihanifa: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Must he post it on social media undecided for everyone to see

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by benuejosh: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:
Very dirty bedsheet. They didn't even use white.
they didn't use it for fear of the Unknown.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by benuejosh: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Social media is making people loose their sanity.

366 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by zexy2030(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:

His wife is on her period.

351 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by romunu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
In a society where women tend to celebrate their promiscuity,a woman who has preserved her only dignity for a man who's worthy enough to take it should highly be valued lipsrsealed

638 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by dan9ice(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
I was expect bump of blood
Baba kill mosquito say na..... grin

Their problems

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by twhy111(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mad people everywhere.
We are in a era were we'd always run to social media to seek validation.

Virginity doesn't guarantee a good wife though. She could have all other bad behavior in her.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by CandyOps(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
I really don't fancy the idea of having blood on my peepee when banging. Virgin? Nah I'll pass or you'll have to use your fingers first.

Wtf thats totally gross ewww! embarassed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
The fact is, because you married a woman a virgin doesn't mean she won't f*ck those d*ck after marriage.

She might decide to Bleep and explore those di*ks she didn't fu*k before my marriage.

Women who were virgins before marriage, might start wondering what they missed out when they were young, and decide that it is not too late to start finding out especially when the husband is not living to expectations in the aspect of satifsfying their sexual desire.

So Mr man and Mrs woman stop being childish and take this dirty sh*t off social media.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by DAramis: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Na red oil droplets be that na grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by iRepNaija1: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
What are people trying to prove when they do things like this? Whatever happened to keeping certain aspects of your life private? Oh, that's right. We want validation from strangers on the internet. Smh.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by debbydams(f): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
DAramis:
Na red oil droplets be that na grin
lol Im still surprised how viginty blood will be so much. Like that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Naijanascam: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Your stupidity is legendary...... and you have won yourself a wonderful Iberiberism awards

You for video the action nah

Effects of family support wedding

12 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Elporo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
twhy111:
Mad people everywhere.

Virginity doesn't guarantee a good wife though. She could have all other bad behavior in her.

It is true!

A brand new car does not guarantee low maintenance costs and a long life span.

May everything in your life be offered to you after your mates have used and rejected them! grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why did i open this Thread?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by TearNinja001: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Some people can be dumb Sha, is this supposed to be for the public ? Your first night,then what? Wetin concern us? undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by TearNinja001: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
twhy111:
Mad people everywhere.

what kind of statement is this?

I am yet to understand why y'all make this Statement undecided

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by debbydams(f): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
zexy2030:

His wife is on her period.
who knows

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by DAramis: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
debbydams:
lol Im still surprised how viginty blood will be so much. Like that
No idea sha. My initial comment was a joke by the way.

On a serious note, she could be telling the truth but my question is why bring it to social media? To seek validation or to proud herself as peacock? undecided
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by onomeabuja: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:

rubbish
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Brandonx(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Shame! Shame! Shame! Ugly looking couples disgracing their parents online.

11 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Emmanuel909090: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:
they're making me feel bad coz I'm not a virgin. I'm shallow there.
We knew already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nezzjnr: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
twhy111:
Mad people everywhere.

Does being loosed guarantee a good wife

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by soso208: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Too many blood...
Looks like period blood to me

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by twhy111(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Does being loosed guarantee a good wife

You loose your virginity does not mean you're loosed. How come boys don't talk about loosing their own virginity? Or is sex made for only men?

Oooh male child promiscousity is condoned.

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.