Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) (122737 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:
Very dirty bedsheet. They didn't even use white.
wetin be colour of the bedsheets wey them take conquer you?
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Classickj(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
dan9ice:
I was expect bump of blood
Baba kill mosquito say na..... grin

Their problems
even bed bug blood no reach this one talk more of mosquito angry
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Gkemz: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
This man needs to grow up. What should be kept private he's making public. If you marry a virgin na your pocket. One man's food is another man's poison. Not every man has the ability to withstand the sight of blood.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by nurudeen181(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
god bless ya
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by robosky02(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

They didn't use white abi

We know the type you have been using since

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by opribo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
What is the gain, virgin has no experience but can give birth, dis-virgined has experienced and equally can give birth so you see, as a man you need a woman with sense and maturity and some experience.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by lereinter(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tomek09:

E pain am. Wailer

May your entire life and generation be as buhari is running nigeria.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by iRepNaija1: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hamiltonii:

What they did is Biblical.

Whether it's biblical or not, my point is did they need to post it? Keep up.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
I wonder why the post is displeasing to some people.
Well only a foolish man would prefer a leftover to a virgin.
I understand that some are angry because they couldn't keep theirs.
Some even go about saying it's impossible to remain a virgin till marriage but we know it is VERY POSSIBLE.
No one is saying she may not have other vices BUT let's celebrate virgins abeg.
Go and count the number of useless posts about BBN on nairaland -Posts celebrating promiscuity. Just one post on virginity una talk say the poster no get sense. I wonder who get sense.
So it's okay to post BBN but not post what should be normal? You guys are just trying to make it look like virginity is meaningless but anyone with a brain knows it's good.

Even if you lost yours by mistake, stop glamorizing your folly.Teach the younger generation what is right

Virginity may not be everything but it's better to marry one than a public toilet.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Heffalump(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
siofra:

Jealousy no go kee you. Your mates are celebrating virginity grin
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Doubuzofficial: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dj Play me OJUJU by Oxlade...

You go think say na you be the only Man... MuMu
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Champneys:
Kini gbogbo pala pala yi bayi?

What is the meaning of this nonsense?
Hahaha.. Your comment got me laughing real hard tonight especially your first sentence grin grin
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by omolola12345(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congrats bro. I am happy for you. Even if God himself come down and tell this generation that keeping virginity is good I know they will still find excuses.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by fidtopade: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by caandi: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
But sir you haven’t proved anything yet, it could be menstrual blood. Now prove time us that it’s blood from when her hymen was broken. Confused people. You don’t have to prove anything. You’ve broken her las las. So no need for this okay. End time couples. Lubbish!
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
maureensylvia:

I'm very ugly
Really?
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by EngineerOloye: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Focus people.
The message his trying to pass is simple... My wife is a virgin and I'm proud of here. Simple!

Every other thing is secondary here
Make jealousy and hypocrisy no kill some people.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Picker28: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
No be everybody way where better clothe get sense
The man is stupid
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye

If you had contracted AIDS at 15 you won't be alive today to type this lengthy epistle. Careless/high-risk sex at 15 doesn't make you "woke" or, like you have mentioned, better than anyone. You're not better than people who do not see you as a competitor so you're probably fighting and running a race of self validation with yourself. Come off your self-inflicted thirst for validation and respect. That's one thing you have lost asides from your virginity.

Btw, the OP is disgusting.
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Henrypraise: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
In this part of the world, People (illiterates mostly) overrate virginity, I had sex for the first time a month before I turned 15, I could remember my classmates laughing at me and saying all sorts of nonsense that I've destroyed myself, I can't lie I regretted having sex at the time... LoL to think, this niggas were making me feel bad just because I had"sex" just "sex" lol

There was this particular nigga, that kept disturbing and bullying me with his words...this guy was a close friend and still a virgin, I noticed some things he had in him that I didn't have e.g he steals from people's lockers, he picks everything he see on the ground (money, keys that doesn't belong to him). I was like I rather be a non-virgin than be thief.

I've met people who are or claim to be virgins that I'd never swap my own life for theirs. Virginity is not everything. People can be virgins and still be terrible. Being a virgin doesn't make you better than the next guy is (illiterates full here wallahi, some even think that once you marry a Virgin it means (loyalty, respect etc)

Africans overrate virginity... To my unborn baby girl...(I'd teach you that you can be whatever you want to be even if you're not a Virgin heck you can even be the first female prime minister or leader... Infact all you need to know about sex Education, Daddy got you... to African women losing your virginity doesn't mean you've lost your dignity, lol if your virginity is your dignity bitch don't come close to me cos you don't have any value, that is some Bush man's mentality.

PS- I'm not discrediting virgins, you can be whatever, just don't shove it down my throat cos I really don't care about it heck I do better than most of y'all tbh there are more important things than that. I don't care if any woman I'm getting married to is a virgin or not. Just be good, that's all. Bye

No body is shoving anything down your throat, it's your conscience that's shoving guilt down your throat...

If we celebrate promiscuity in the guise of BBN and sexual explicit music videos, we should not be hypocritical when people flaunt their chastity in our faces... Don't come on the tread appraising bull crap, you can open a misconduct tread and let yourr ilks join you in appraising whatever appeals to you, but on this tread, let's give a standing ovation to the couple, it appears the man also kept himself for his bride... That's just a beautiful thing worthy to emulate...

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Henrypraise: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Acidosis:

If you had contracted AIDS at 15 you won't be alive today to type this lengthy epistle. Careless/high-risk sex at 15 doesn't make you "woke" or, like you have mentioned, better than anyone. You're not better than people who do not see you as a competitor so you're probably fighting and running a race of self validation with yourself. Come off your self-inflicted thirst for validation and respect. That's one thing you have lost asides from your virginity.

Btw, the OP is disgusting.

There is nothing disgusting about the op, we have seen people appraised nudity as being part of our culture, isn't it part of our culture to flaunt chastity? Does the groom not sample the evidence that he broke the calabash before his kinsmen in certain tradition If nudity culture has evolved to the point where Jumuoke the towns slowpoke has decided to dance naked on social media as her new market squarr, what is stopping Ronke from taking those on social media as her kith and kin The other day we were entertained by pictures of the pubic region on this platform, we acted professionally dishing out remedies, and didn't think the pubic display was disgusting, but the sight of hymenal blood becomes disgusting because it doesn't appeal to our sense of promiscuity, had it been pictures of menstrual blood, oh, the male folks will of a sudden be insensitive and be rapist apologist if they do not empathize and eulogize the menstrual blood...��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by calcal: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2021
fake
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by sleemomymy: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2021
twhy111:
Mad people everywhere.
We are in a era were we'd always run to social media to seek validation.

Virginity doesn't guarantee a good wife though. She could have all other bad behavior in her.
YOU TOO MAKE........
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by marvoo4real(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Pls how true is urgent
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by marvoo4real(m): 2:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Pls how true is this.. Its urgent pls

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Ojady(m): 2:40am On Oct 02, 2021
When you hear stories like this, you wonder like this person must be more spiritual than Jesus Christ. I mean even When Jesus was born, His parents didnt say He is God's child, nothing can happen to Him, rather they carried him and fled, in order that the wickedness of man may not prevail against him. This was also evident, after His baptism, When His heavens opened he chose to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit towards the wilderness, even at that, the Devil himself went after him (as per say who you be wey your heaven open you no go oppress or show off). Bro. you better be as powerful in the spirit realm as you portray on social media, courting, wedding night and the marriage proper are very different levels.

Tread wisely

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by geemd434: 3:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The fact is, because you married a woman a virgin doesn't mean she won't f*ck those d*ck after marriage.

She might decide to Bleep and explore those di*ks she didn't fu*k before my marriage.

Women who were virgins before marriage, might start wondering what they missed out when they were young, and decide that it is not too late to start finding out especially when the husband is not living to expectations in the aspect of satifsfying their sexual desire.

So Mr man and Mrs woman stop being childish and take this dirty sh*t off social media.

Shut up your mouth. Some of you are just stupid. Commend her for her effort. And stop this your stupidity
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Gfskw: 4:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Liars
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by TheNoble007(m): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2021
siofra:

Kindly emancipate yourself from jealousy and appreciate good deeds. For a lady to keep herself for a long time in this period we are in, require an applause even from a demon.

I have observed that people who lack a good trait, tend to castigate those who portray such. This is not acceptable.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by Caseless: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
Must he post it on social media undecided for everyone to see
That's pure stupidity!
Re: Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) by CALCULUS16: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Most people go into marriage cos of sex. This man suppose receive an award for his 'mumuism', this is too unimaginable from a man. Most overzealous christian brothers no get sense, and most of them they agressive when drilling their wives, but for inside church they ll be looking as if them no dey knack. This man purpose for marriage is sex, the sweet experience he had has taken his sense of reasoning. Being a virgin is good, meeting your wife a virgin is also good, but showing us the blood stained bedsheet to confirm deflowering is a total rubbish. This man is a woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.