Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead (43305 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by udele1: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oya raise more money grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fulani will be wailing now. Their servants are feeling the heat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Nmezor(f): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Emmanuel909090: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is getting too much

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by mrvitalis(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
iokpebholo:
Hahhahahaha.since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen a tribe as daft as d biafrians.... Destroying ur own region to prove a point is complete foolishness
If blacks did do that u would still be seen as slaves now

I wonder why your likes attack igbos instead of attacking FG to grant referendum to end all this ...why ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by udele1: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

I wonder why your likes attack igbos instead of attacking FG to grant referendum to end all this ...why ?

What if the federal government wants you to kill all Igbo's for them,just like you are already doing?

Keep killing Igbo's and waiting for lefelendum.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by techWriter3: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
The North and SW smiling at Igbo's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by ruggedtimi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dss again grin grin or na Fulani men cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by JOemmy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think the apc is trying to intimidate top leaders of the opposition parties in anambra to join them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Ibkhaleel01: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Let’s not forget in a hurry that Lord Lugard once said “they” are rebellious and have no respect for authority.
But I think we should stop shifting blames here knowing all tribes have their own miscreants.

Igbo's will never accept d have bad eggs amongst them,but in d history of Nigeria there is no tribe with number of criminals like Igbo's from armed robbery,kidnappings,yahoo,419,
ipob,uncultured,foreign crimes but yet their leaders are afraid to speak cause of fear of d unknown by the miscreants youth/Hooligans

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Ibkhaleel01: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who knows if the same “Unknown Gunmen” that has been burning infrastructures and freeing criminals from prisons in the South East, were not the ones who infiltrated the protest, breached prisons, release criminals and burnt infrastructures in Lagos.
Most of the guns in the hands of these terrorists in the South East, can be from the Police Stations they’ve been attacking in the South East, Lagos, Benin & even Warri.
Remember some ESN members had confessed to training in Delta State. Hmm!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Patrioticman007(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
May God do to those who are supporting IPOB, what IPOB are doing to innocent Nigerians. Amen.
That KARMA knows the address of every ipobian terrorist supporters including the homeless ones.
A such anytime you see police, sars, soldeirs brutality against Igbo tribe bear in mind that, its KARMA dishing them hot hot, for every action there is a reaction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Ibkhaleel01: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
The New Strategy of IPOB is to accuse DSS as the mastermind of the killings in South East.

They are just deceiving themselves, every sane individual in South East knows they are the ones killing anyone who dare criticize their Strategy.

Dr Chike Akunyili and several others were kil*ed by IPOB
Not by Herdsmen.
Not by Fulani.
Not by Muslims.
But by Right Wing Extremists called IPOB.
It wasn’t in the North but in the SOUTHEAST.
Aided and abetted by those who are in denial.
Like as being foretold this Monster is full grown.
When Mama Emeka who was selling Pap was brutally beaten because She opened her buka on Monday We could not blame Fulani Herdsmen.
Mama Nneka opened her drugstore on Monday in Kano , Nothing happened to her.
Now IPOB as predicted is targeting the elite.
In a perverse way they are being aided and abetted by the media.
By CAN . By AmnestyInternational who will look the other way .
Unfortunately the dreadful video is out and no one believes anyone except IPOB killed the poor Doctor.
Remind me again whom IPOB was fighting against ?
Remember those poor souls who were killed in the same Anambra back in May/June ? Yes 12 of them and Not a word?
In the end this will be known as the day IPOB died .

It is a pity!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by GeneralPula: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
I have no problem if politicians are killing themselves but killing innocent civilians like Mr Akunyili is no no for me.

It was the driver ( Civilian) that was killed, not the politician..

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Tekzyflex(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
iokpebholo:
Hahhahahaha.since I was born and now I am getting old I have never seen a tribe as daft as d biafrians.... Destroying ur own region to prove a point is complete foolishness

Very daft and stupid at the same time... especially the supporters of useless Biafra on this platform.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Felabrity: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
They are truly back

Fellow Nigerians in the east, our prayers are with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by marttye(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
The message is loud and clear, either APC sponsored thugs or Igbos don't want the elections to hold come November 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by okerekeikpo: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:

The SE is in a worse situation than the north. One northerner can marry 4 women and have up to 15 male children.

Igbo's marry one. 40% are in prison kanu have killed 20%. 20% are married, remaining 10% will have to manage the 70% available women.

So whose population is reducing more?
see wetin this one dey reason
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by TheWolfen(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nawa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by ObalaEmma: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
They just murdered a honest man earning his living. All Agbero don get work in Ala igbo now; supporting Biafra. This is how low we have reduced ourselves. The economic implications is coming and this time, there is no bakassi to fix it. Very soon many influencial men will leave South East in droves and allow us to get our so-called Biafra the way we want it. Even my diehard Biafra relative refuse travelling, telling his other families to move to pH. Rubishh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Flairoqy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

The North?? The same North were over 30 people were killed in Niger State alone today? Even the so-called unknown gunmen are yet to mass up such a figure in months of operation
Are you trying to defend and justify the killings? Is it a scoreboard now?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by deboysben(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
iokpebholo:
go and comment here and free easterners alone shuuu.

https://gazettengr.com/youll-be-safe-with-bandits-if-you-develop-relationship-with-them-gumi/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Theunbothered: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:
The North and SW laughing at Igbo's.

Remove the North, three states can't even contact the outside world because bandits have turned the place to their playground.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Unik3030: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

so u believe the president have the power to grant referendum that is not even in the constitution?
Even if u become d President u can't do it single handedly so don't think it's just an easy thing.

Go n read history very well b4 u start embarrassing yourself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by deboysben(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:
The North and SW laughing at Igbo's.
evil spirit .
Go and comment here and live south East alone.

https://gazettengr.com/youll-be-safe-with-bandits-if-you-develop-relationship-with-them-gumi/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Commentor: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin

East.

I hail oh!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by JayB11(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
I have no problem if politicians are killing themselves but killing innocent civilians like Mr Akunyili is no no for me.

And imagine killing an innocent Driver who came out into the world to feed himself and his family.

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Fejoku: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
oilyngbati:
The Roman emperor, Julius Caesar once offered sacrifice to the Roman gods to give Rome a very foolish enemy….one that will destroy itself even before the Roman army gets to the enemy’s gate.

Today, the Igbo can be likened to that foolish enemy of Caesar’s Ancient Rome.

BTW, where is that foolish and demonic Igboid/pazienza who claimed to be an Igbo nationalist, and also supports ipob’s destruction of Igboland? grin grin cheesy. Igbo nationalist indeed grin
[/s]
Fulani terrorist are like the proverbial dog that lost it's sense of smell such that it eventually lost track of it's capacity an fell into the den of lions. Your end is near.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead by Angelfrost(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Which Federal Government?!?

The Buhari led sadistic government that actually enjoys reading and watching you people kill, maim, and destroy your own region will allow which "leflendum"?!!

Even if you set half of your region ablaze, not a damn thing will be done... Heaven won't fall! And nothing will please them more.

Continue to cut your nose to spite your face... Sense will fall on all of you eventually!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.