Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle (983 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by cutecommend: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Keep sleeping around. Keep doing the last sex with EX few days to your wedding day.... One day, after you have invested so much into your marriage, nutured your marriage, prayed for your children, developed yourself as a good wife, then your past sex that brought in a different first born may just destroy the efforts you have invested in your marriage... Keep destroying the future of your marriage. You are free!! Let the wise be careful..

The day DNA issue will escalate! Marriages may loose it's worth.. Ladies polluting and scattering generational lineage of marriage by bringing different kids into the family...

May God help those good ladies out there to be careful...
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by Demigod22: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Well said. I can't understand how a lady will break up with her lover, and when a genuine man decide to wife her, she will go back the ex for sex. These girls are dangerous. Even the dog I have in my house, I will take it for DNA. I can't be a victim of paternity fraud.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by brosom(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
I'm by age 29, and u can't be to sure of ur bro/sis 'IF'..

We re to run a family test on our siblings, majority of us would be found one thing.

But this fraud was visible to the moden women, A.k.a slayqueen/future is female.

God help us all,
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by MufasaLion: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
In all you do, carry out the test on your kids.
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by cutecommend: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
In all you do, carry out the test on your kids.
Not totally so anyway..
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by MufasaLion: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2021
cutecommend:
Not totally so anyway..

I wasn't expecting everyone to follow the advice.
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by cutecommend: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

I wasn't expecting everyone to follow the advice.
ok ooh!
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's really hard tho,, not everyone will be able
to afford DNA test, it's really hard for this our generation bro
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
The cost of DNA test is quite expensive, but I would advice every man who can afford to do the test asap, the rate of paternity fraud is rapidly increasing, don't wait till the child is 18 before you realize that you've wasted 18years worth of finanacial and emotional resources....
Re: The Last Sex With Your EX Before Wedding: The New Road To Future DNA Battle by cutecommend: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
The cost of DNA test is quite expensive, but I would advice every man who can afford to do the test asap, the rate of paternity fraud is rapidly increasing, don't wait till the child is 18 before you realize that you've wasted 18years worth of finanacial and emotional resources....
I don't think it's cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Sexiest - Tiwa Savage Vs Simi (PHOTOS) / A 20 Year Old Zambian Lady Enjoys Honeymoon With Her 97 Year Old Husband(photo) / How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.