Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Have You Sly Any Money Given To You By Your Parents For School Stuffs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Sly Any Money Given To You By Your Parents For School Stuffs (142 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Sly Any Money Given To You By Your Parents For School Stuffs by Vickho6(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
It happen during my secondary school days about 6 years ago,, I was given my WAEC fees btw (40k-50k) though I have pay much buh remain to balance up above 7k,, I willing didn't pay I chop the money but was scared that what if dad found out or am been reported... Luck was on me the administration didn't remember asking for the balance till am done with exam... Share yours cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Discover Smart Ways To Overcome Shyness / Become A Badass Copywriter Earning $1500 Per Month / Writing Service Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.