Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Free For First 47 People To Watch This ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free For First 47 People To Watch This ! (170 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / Get Skillshare Free For 6 Months For Only N2k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / OPEC: Nigeria Regains Africa Top Spot As Oil Production Rises By 47,000 BPD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free For First 47 People To Watch This ! by Alabitrends: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
I won’t be surprised if some people’s monthly salary is not upto to $50 when converted to dollars, because naira is getting weaker every day.

Currently as we speak, $1 is exchanging for 585 Naira! (This may even clock 1000 by December )

Lets do the maths; if you earn $50 X 585 = N29,250... Not even up to minimum wage..

The good news is what if you now reverse the case and start earning in $$, then you are safe ..

Imagine if you earning $1000 per month, that is N585,000...

Now what if I decide to show you a better way that has never been deployed by affiliate marketers to start earning in dollars . 

I mean if you have little to no digital skills and ready to follow instructions, then you are good to go.

Mind you, this is not freelance.

Go here to get free step by step tutorial https:///3lmpkAa

But you shall be earning in dollars and even get it down to your local bank account.
Let me pause here...

Go here to get started immediately before it taken down https:///3lmpkAa

(1) (Reply)

Business Name Ember / Buy Sage 50, Sage 200 Evolution, Sage 300, Sage X3, Quickbooks, Tally Prime / This App Teaches You To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.