Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Are Nigerians Like This?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Nigerians Like This?? (429 Views)

Why Do Politicians And Some Powerful Nigerians Like Moving Looted Funds Abroad / Most Women Prostituting In Germany Are Nigerians – Reports (Pix, Video) / Stowaways Who Threatened Crew Of Ship Are Nigerians And Liberians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by Enn214(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
I was in a bank ATM queue.
One of the bank's security guy came into the hall, & pushed one half of the door, but in the process a guy's hand was hurt..

He tried calming the guy..& then said "why are you even standing there"
That's where war started between them.

The security guy left bragging that he wld bring the police officers there to arrest the guy..

Everybody on the queue were all in support of the guy, & we assumed the security guy just took an escape route..

Like 10 minutes later, he showed up with a mobile police & picked up the guy..

Wetin weak me be say not one single soul in that ATM hall followed this guy except the guy he was waiting for, despite me calling for their support.
Just 2 of us went into their post to rescue the guy..

We don't know how to fight for our right..is it because of the queue that they abandoned the guy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by chatinent: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Even when soldiers mistreat people on checkpoints, people do nothing.

The fear of being included!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by Ammishaddai: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
This particular story reminds me of a similar situation during my undergraduate days where one of the school's security told a student to not fly his shirt when entering the examination hall .

When the boy ask "why " , the school security said "don't you know that it's against the school rules ?" .

But everyone knows there is no such rule in tertiary institutions, and the boy, being curious to know where this development came from, decided to mockingly probed the security further.

But lo and behold , we hear "whamp!" . Omo, na slap this security man land this boy .

And na so people just dey look as this security man dey slap this boy without restrian or being challenge by anybody .

It's from there I knew that the average Nigerian is a coward at heart
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by Youngwiz71(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol nobody want inherit problem even if na their dey push you inside the same problem...

actions will always speak louder than words, desire is never enough until we back it up with options. na fear catch theem sha
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by Enn214(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Mod say na crime story undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by MufasaLion: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Most Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This?? by Blessing185(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Even Nigeria is a coward,it can't fend for it's citizens.agbaya at 61.

(1) (Reply)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story Nigeria's Organised Islamic Te / Some Rare Photos Of Nigerian Policemen Drinking And Gambling While In Duty. / Many Injured As Illegal Traders Attack Taskforce In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.