Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State (36767 Views)

Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead / Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Thinkfree(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:
When insurgency last more than 24hrs, govt is involved - Sani Abacha.
No secret is hidden. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that buhari's fulani terrorist regime is behind the killings in Anambra state. This regime's hate for Igbos is well documented. Their devilish agenda against South East (create an insurgency type situation like terrorist ridden North West and North East) is well known. It's no secret.
Members of this bloody regime shall pay for every soul slaughtered by sponsored terrorists murderers.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB by agents and sympathizers of terrorists murderers, I, a Middle Belter and many others will continue to SUPPORT IPOB.

which part of middle belt are you from? I want know how important or useless your support for ipob is.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Nkitara: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
see mumu!
Still we don't need your pity, keep it to yourself Fulani
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by thundafire: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
And yet again, the people will shamelessly want Buhari their perceived enemy to come to their rescue. Buhari is a good Man after all. Some of the Pro-IPOB Terrorists supporters here on NAIRALAND will soon say it is DSS. And nobody should say they are settling political scores. IPOB are the people doing this.

They were encouraging them when they first started, and if it is investigated properly we may discover most Igbos bought guns or contributed to arm the criminals and terrorists called IPOB who are now giving them unrest.

In as much as I condemn the evil act because we are ONE NIGERIA, I feel no pity for anyone of them who supported the terrorist group.

Buhari is just a good man who will definitely come to their aid yet again. The police they hate to see will be their last resort. However, till then, I think State of Emergency is loading for Anambra State.
same way Boko Haram started
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Kid, there's no Southern unity in stupidity. Keep denying reality all you want but we are not some dumb imbeciles to believe your IPIG sponsored story. Anyone with an ounce of common sense and logic knows that the IPIG terrorist monkeys are behind the killings. Your people knows that too but shame and fear of the IPIG terrorist won't allow them to say what the truth.

Keep living in falsehood, we are not in unity of stupidity.
Read what you wrote again,then you will notice that you are not well mentally.
Bigots forcing fake unity on the people they love to hate.
As for you,you sound empty.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by GetMeRight: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
And yet again, the people will shamelessly want Buhari their perceived enemy to come to their rescue. Buhari is a good Man after all. Some of the Pro-IPOB Terrorists supporters here on NAIRALAND will soon say it is DSS. And nobody should say they are settling political scores. IPOB are the people doing this.

They were encouraging them when they first started, and if it is investigated properly we may discover most Igbos bought guns or contributed to arm the criminals and terrorists called IPOB who are now giving them unrest.

In as much as I condemn the evil act because we are ONE NIGERIA, I feel no pity for anyone of them who supported the terrorist group.

Buhari is just a good man who will definitely come to their aid yet again. The police they hate to see will be their last resort. However, till then, I think State of Emergency is loading for Anambra State.

They don't want your PITY. They are still hurting Buhari. Lol
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by GetMeRight: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2021
uglyafonja:
IPOB may not be involved in this but they opened the door for this men of underworld to operate freely in the SE........the wise ones forsaw this but the bitterness in the heart of major igbos never allow them to see far

You still haven't known how to deal with the fact that you helped to create those Talibans of the south east.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by GetMeRight: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:
No secret is hidden. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that buhari's fulani terrorist regime is behind the killings in Anambra state. This regime's hate for Igbos is well documented. Their devilish agenda against South East (create an insurgency type situation like terrorist ridden North West and North East) is well known. It's no secret.
Members of this bloody regime shall pay for every soul slaughtered by sponsored terrorists murderers.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB by agents and sympathizers of terrorists murderers, I, a Middle Belter and many others will continue to SUPPORT IPOB.

Laughing. A middle belter giving support for the destruction of properties and loss of lives in South East? You're one of their enemies just like they're their own enemies as well.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by ndbest650: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Nigerians can be so dissilusioned, it is clear that this is the work of outside forces trying to cause the differences in the south east like they've always done. The divide and rule tactic. Lord, most Nigerians need to learn.

Igbos would never kill Igbos. They can't fool them or us. Never.

Can't you see the move. This is what happened in the coup, kill the notable ones so that a civil war would start. The civil war tactics, this government is very lame.

If IPOB comes to protect their own, they'll shoot them down, calling them terrorist. Now they are in different camps and areas governing and they want to set the fire in the east.

I'll use my spiritual powers to shit them down.
keep fooling yourself, call a spade a spade. Ipob is killing people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by GetMeRight: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Nigerians can be so dissilusioned, it is clear that this is the work of outside forces trying to cause the differences in the south east like they've always done. The divide and rule tactic. Lord, most Nigerians need to learn.

Can't you see the move. This is what happened in the coup, kill the notable ones so that a civil war would start. The civil war tactics, this government is very lame.

If IPOB comes to protect their own, they'll shoot them down, calling them terrorist. Now they are in different camps and areas governing and they want to set the fire in the east.

Your submission is the real disillusion.
You're that much in South East and with all those Talibans of the south east, you couldn't fish out the imaginary outsiders killing security agents and your illustrious sons in that tiny region? You're still living in denial, the monster you created
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by rickyrex(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Sens8:

Just imagine the IRONY!!!...you open mouth say person no get sense ��� your mumu no get ranking. Continue supporting evil you hear? It started like this in Maiduguri. Just saying
let me inform you that eastern state is no hideout for criminals... Those ipob are not in masks people know them. And they live within people not like boko Haram residing in Forest. I've you ever heard that they bomb, killed or kidnapped innocent people for ransom
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by kjhova(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Use your head a little more than that thing in your DP. That way, your eyes might open to the carnage that IPOB is creating in the S/East.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by NGpatriot: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2021
These are the most barbaric and evil people on the surface of the earth.

Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by TWLifestyle: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2021
saaron:

when nnamdi kanu was broadcasting all sorts of hatred and telling ipob to kill people and raising money to buy arms - you people thought it was nollywood movie he was acting? Now you are acting like we didn't all hear nnamdi s direct orders on radiobiafra telling his goons to be killing "enemies" in the south east . Lol
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by rickyrex(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
I was hoping it was Abaribe or Ezeife that was abducted, it would have made good news for the end of the month.
the truth is that those kidnapping and assassinating politicians or individuals has no agenda in relation with ipob. This are just criminals doing their dirty job which can be done anywhere. Just some days an rtd general or so was kidnapped in Lagos would you say it is the hand work of Yoruba nation
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by rickyrex(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
They were rejoicing when ESN went & opened the gates of Owerri Prison? Enjoy your liberty, some people will eat their shite & beg the The Federal Government for help.
and the prison in benin, Delta, kogi and other states that were tampered during end sars could also be linked to ipob. Cover your own dey judge another person own
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Rastaramsey(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Dem PDP don reason him matter....m
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by NGpatriot: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Igbo people can not easily dial this back anytime soon because this is the sad byproduct of decades and decades of parents and the people in that community feeding and raising their children with hatred, tribalism, bigotry, bitterness and distrust against other people, they did not raise them with love or equip them with tolerant and diversity skills so they don't know how to coexist peacefully with other people.

This is the evil and dangerous generation that the igbo society created and nurtured, sadly for them, the same evil they passed on to their children is now being used against igbo people, their own children are now slaughtering them, beating them, beheading them, killing them like common village chicken,

You raised your children to do this to other Nigerians, but you did not know that the monsters you created one day on day shall be your own doom and threat to life.

They are not killing Hausa Fulani or Yoruba people as thought, they are murdering igbo people and burning down your igbo comminites with igbo blood flowing everywhere.

Reap and enjoy what you sow.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by nnamdi640: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:

. You better post what you know rather than showing your hatred towards that region. People like you will never comment about bandits, Fulanis herdmen killing innocent people and boko haram, but when it comes to southeast, you become a good writer.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Bighead9: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah...

Then come on social media to wail to whom it may concern that government forces are killing their people, crying to an amused and uninterested UN to come to their rescue.

It is quite laughable how they actually believe they are blackmailing the nation or leaders with all these diabolism... Such idiots!!!

Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Newton2024: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Trumann:
Igbos are hunting other Igbos like wild animals.
Keep blaming DSS, fulani, Afonja, Aboki, etc.

Tomorrow is October 1, they will still kill Igbos tomorrow. Sure banker.

Whether it is 5 or 10 or 20, I don't know. What I know is that Igbos MUST kill Igbos tomorrow.
Igbos you so much hate are killing themselves but you are in pain, weeping. Continue to deceive yourself mr hypocrite. The joke is on you.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by caracas: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:

Mumu post from an afonja bigot
BIAFRA is coming
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by warlordd(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
For those saying that Ipob opened the door for criminals, I want to ask u. What's the difference between Ipob and criminals?
For your info, apart from the fact that Ipob are criminals, worse still, they are a devilish cult group and they undergo initiation during which they are brainwashed and hypnotised.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by starz100: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2021
To what end really? This is definitely not freedom fight, but terrorism. To think some people were hailing them is even more disgusting. Now, Igbos are running away from their land to the SS, SW .
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by TWLifestyle: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:
DSS, STOP KILLING OUR PEOPLE.
looooool . Change it to ESN stop killing our people .
Once you arm thugs and never do wells rhis is what happens . They 'fight' for the cause and in their spare time they rob maim and kill with the arms sponsors
bought for them. People warned that the same thing that happened with boko haram would happen in the east but nobody listened .
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Gentlerespect76: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:

Benue kwa?
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:

He ain't no fucking good man, he is the president for God sake.
All these shit is happening because of bad governance
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by OmoEpe(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

Bia, Shut your dirty gutter there. Thunder fire your lying mouth. Na lie you dey talk. You hear? Na lie you dey talk.

It is IPOB/ESN that are doing the killing and even the little children in the east know that.

When people like me were warning here that this thing will lead to war and killings in Igboland useless IPOB online scammers like you were calling us efulefu.

We know you and your type. You are the media arm of IPOB/UGM but let me tell you today that the blood of the innocent Igbo children, fathers, mothers, husbands, wives, students etc that you people killed will torment you and your family for life. There is no rest for the wicked all of you that are involved in the killings will never know peace. You, your children and grandchildren will always experience violence and be victims of bloodshed.

You are very wicked people. Anybody that really love igboland will be weeping with what is going on now. It is too much suffering for Ndigbo.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by WaffenSS(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2021
What was it they're fond of saying about northern bandits?

"The monsters you created".

Funny how things turn around.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by frankson1(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=saaron post=106324752]When insurgency last more than 24hrs, govt is involved - Sani Abacha.

[/s]
[/quote]
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by oyatz(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2021
wink2015:

The killing in the south east is wrong and it should be condemn.

But it is meant to crave the allegiance of the political elites who are against Biafra to support the cause.

Many of their elite prefer to betray Biafra struggle for their personal benefits.

It is only the poor suffering Igbo people plus a few sizeable elites like senator Abaribe that are particularly working for the development of Igbo land with respect to the restoration of Biafra.

Sen Abaribe was a Deputy Governor for 8 years and he is an elected senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria since the last 10 years.

Sen Abaribe is NOT working for the restoration of any Biafra. He is only supporting Nnmadi Kanu and IPOB so as to be seen as a friend of the masses, a great strategy for winning votes.

He has never moved any motion for the restoration of Biafra in the Senate. He will still contest for
an election in the Zoo come 2023.

* Use your brain and thank me later.
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by frankson1(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2021
wink2015:

The killing in the south east is wrong and it should be condemn.

But it is meant to crave the allegiance of the political elites who are against Biafra to support the cause.

Many of their elite prefer to betray Biafra struggle for their personal benefits.

It is only the poor suffering Igbo people plus a few sizeable elites like senator Abaribe that are particularly working for the development of Igbo land with respect to the restoration of Biafra.

cry with this reasoning, it's over. You and the people who reason this way can't be help. I give up!

Tufuia!!!
Re: Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State by Glory2DLamb(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:

P R O P A G A N D A !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement / Take A Look At The New APC Campaign Nokia Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.