Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January (18052 Views)

No WASSCE For Nigerian Students Now - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by chloride6: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Liar
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Vickho6(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
even if he eventually increase it.. u should also prepare for the worse,,, price of foodstuffs and other item will skyrocket as well... Know this and know peace
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
I pray oh don’t forget to increase doctors money too
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by bizhop01: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
The will just add 2-5k in their salary and tell them that their rewards is in heaven,

Maybe If Nigeria underpaid politicians and overpaid teachers there would be more smarter people and less stupid laws cool
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by muller101(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Teachers are easily deceived. They will swallow it hook line and sinkers.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Iampryde(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Big lie, it would not happen.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
BabaIbo:
Teaching?

Even if una increase am to 200k, I can't do that job again or any job below 300k in present condition of Nigeria's economy.

Can you help me with 700naira?
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by SWORD419(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

All these salary increments by government are superficial. The more you increase, the more prices & cost of living increase & you are back to square one in a vicious cycle.
Until they begin to formulate policies that will boost the economy, forget it; we'll just be turning around like barber's chair without making any progress.
blame that on our businessmen its unfortunate our price regulating agency arent doing their job
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Skillsnigeria: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by cardoctor(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok sir
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Cmanforall: 12:43am On Oct 01, 2021
This Minister for State seems to be proactive and working very well.

But who is even the Minister for Education?
Where is he/she from?
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Antoeni(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2021
The news Salary Structure should like that of a Senator& Legislators

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Tomahawk99(m): 2:34am On Oct 01, 2021
The rate at which this man has been telling lies lately am sure Lia(r) Mohammed and Garba Shehu must be jealous.
Last month this man while on Buhari's entourage to the education summit in London said world leaders most of whom were absent from the summit nominated Buhari to be physically present at the summit due to his achievements in the educational sector which has elevated Nigerian educational system to world class shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Pennywise(m): 3:01am On Oct 01, 2021
The Nigerian Govt has nothing to worry about meeting this obligation. By January Teachers would have forgotten about the promise.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by abraham01emma01: 3:13am On Oct 01, 2021
HOW LONG WILL WE BE
HEARING THIS UNPLEASANT
NOISE.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Pinoralia: 4:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Campaign for 2023 has started, teacher moni, trader moni will follow.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by ddeola: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Until another country starts employing Nigerian teachers en-mass una no go wake up. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by heykims(m): 6:29am On Oct 01, 2021
U mean primary and secondary school teachers?
Is it not an anomaly that FG from Abuja is running secondary schools across the states?
I think primary and secondary school teachers should be sorted by their respective local and state govts.
My thought though.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by tfelicityk(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2021
May God punish you if it didn't happen on the said date... Useless people - they will be giving false hope.

The same way you treat the teachers, same way God shall treat you and your fourth generation...
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by ojimbastature: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Money illusion loading.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Ofolete: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2021
Honestly I pity government workers under this bubu especially our teachers. What did they do?
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by peculiar2233: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
I'm sure he loves u too
Don't worry he will send his people (Fulani herdsmen) to come and gift u something soon
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Longman8: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nonsense, govt always have something to say to deceive people. Ordinary minimum wage neva Dey even fully breath.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by Doyou2019: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2021
BabaIbo:
Teaching?

Even if una increase am to 200k, I can't do that job again or any job below 200k in present condition of Nigeria's economy.

Modified: Na hustle I dey hustle, I no be politian nor yahoobots.

Someone described teaching as a job for the defeated.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Teachers To Enjoy New Salary Structure From January by BabaIbo: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Doyou2019:

Someone described teaching as a job for the defeated.

Honestly, except it is in a very good working environment with a very good pay or in a foreign and good country where education is valued and teachers enjoy their rewards on earth.

Not those private schools owned by those wicked and heartless owners or public schools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / For Ebsu Prospective Stundent Ebonyi State University Post Ume Examination / Unilag Dli Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.