Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header (14211 Views)

2022 WCQ – Rohr Invites Ighalo, Chukwueze 22 Others For Liberia, Cape Verde / Rohr Invites Sadiq, Uzoho, Musa, 21 Others For Benin, Lesotho Games 21 March / Gernot Rohr Invites New Defender For Brazil Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by deji17: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Emperormartin:

I think he's under pressure to come out with a win that's why he plays dirty to muster that win.
He's been giving us wins and qualifying us to major tournaments ever since he has been appointed.
He's justifying his long stay with the super eagles...

With nations cup bronze and crashing out at world cup group stage? Local Coaches have even done better than that . Waste of time and scarce forex on a mediocre coach.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by panpan(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2021
robosky02:
Nigeria will host the Central African Republic in a matchday-three fixture at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos, on Thursday, October 7.

The reverse tie will take place three days later in Douala.

Why is the reverse tie going to take place in Douala, instead of a city in the Central African Republic?
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by yinkeys(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Nice list

Eberechi Eze and Olise of Crystal Palace no get invites?
Ademola Lukeman of Leicester and these other guys(Tosin and Co) in Fulham nko? Oga scout intensify your effort.
Lol no Ndidi & Etebo. 23 names not enough
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Maski87: 2:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Emperormartin:
Congratulations to Calvin bassey from Glasgow rangers on honoring to play for super eagles.
Whether you like it or not Gehnot rohr is good scouting; you cannot take it away from him...
Now we are happy because he found someone who plays for Glasgow rangers
Remember the days when the list will be full of players from inter Milan, ac Milan Barcelona, arsenal Ajax, dortmund,and so on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by warlordd(m): 3:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Average team as usual...Goodluck to them!
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by warlordd(m): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2021
Why is the second leg being played in Doula, Cameroun instead of Bangui, Central African Republic?
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by adeowo84(m): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2021
blaque7:
I am not sure I saw Ndidi?

I hope is not injure or he decided to rest, hence the call for that Brentford guy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by adeowo84(m): 4:17am On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:
Is there any reason why Ahmed Musa is still being invited with his present "beutiful" form..?

He is the capo now...and still dey pursue records
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by adeowo84(m): 4:18am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=deji17 post=106328316]Rohr is a horrible Coach. With the array of stars that Nigeria has, we should not have any problem winning AFCON and playing in the quarter finals of the world cup.[/quot
Atleeast let him go for this next AFCON now before you cut his neck
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by adeowo84(m): 4:19am On Oct 01, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Nice list

Eberechi Eze and Olise of Crystal Palace no get invites?
Ademola Lukeman of Leicester and these other guys(Tosin and Co) in Fulham nko? Oga scout intensify your effort.

Guy Eze no gree play for us naa...know your fact well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by adeowo84(m): 4:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Vickho6:
Invitation continue grin grin ;DHe never had that believe in our home oo base player.. chanse for them.. Very lazy coach in terms of scouting for players

I believe you be home base player...our league is very porous and no home base players play at the level this guys are currently playing...you don forget the 4-0homebase chop from Mexico recently

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by VEHINTOLAR: 4:29am On Oct 01, 2021
mastertek:
Are people still support Nigeria in any sport?

If you are complain about hardship in this country, about barbaric attitude of our leaders and you still support Nigeria in any sport, then you never suffer.

Only government officials and their relative who are enjoying common wealth of this country that belongs to 200m people are the one that can support the useless country in anyway, just like they support one Nigeria, continuity of this fail jungle call Nigerian.

A country where citizens have no right, a country you be shot to death for ordinary gentleman protest with just placard.

Where do I start from, the problem this evil country that Constitution is useless to the elite and only function against the poor.

Supporting Nigeria in any sport is supporting continuity of this useless barbaric nation.

Start supporting the opponent of this useless country against any sport, this is another way to register your displeasure about this barbaric country were nothing works, remember, you can't protest anymore, you will be shot by police

You need to rest ! Most people actually hate the present evil administration and not the country perse. If we don't support the Super Eagles,which team should we support then ? Bafana Bafana or Black Stars ?

You need to calm down a bit comrade !

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Anaerobi(m): 4:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Drop Musa For Danjuma of Villarreal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Emola12(m): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2021
buh is like i no see indidi and etebo there ooh or my eye dey see double?
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by aribs(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Emola12:
buh is like i no see indidi and etebo there ooh or my eye dey see double?
Ndidi I don’t know about but Etebo is injured and will be out for about 6 months or so
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by WibusJaga: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2021

Who be this car abi Keke? Dem fit deploy Enyimba to handle them. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2021
9ja on point
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Stfe(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Good!He(Rohr)invited base on current form. Good morning and happy independence guys! Pls someone should help with the full meaning of Lmao! And mtchwww!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Icon4s(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2021
mastertek:
Are people still support Nigeria in any sport?

If you are complain about hardship in this country, about barbaric attitude of our leaders and you still support Nigeria in any sport, then you never suffer.

Only government officials and their relative who are enjoying common wealth of this country that belongs to 200m people are the one that can support the useless country in anyway, just like they support one Nigeria, continuity of this fail jungle call Nigerian.

A country where citizens have no right, a country you be shot to death for ordinary gentleman protest with just placard.

Where do I start from, the problem this evil country that Constitution is useless to the elite and only function against the poor.

Supporting Nigeria in any sport is supporting continuity of this useless barbaric nation.

Start supporting the opponent of this useless country against any sport, this is another way to register your displeasure about this barbaric country were nothing works, remember, you can't protest anymore, you will be shot by police

Oga you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by DOTian: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2021
adeowo84:

He is the capo now...and still dey pursue records
The guy is a nice chap shaaa and kind of brings good ambience into the team but I don't know if he still has the quality to be there..
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by DD1020(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Pacesetter123(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Austema:
Do we really need a foreign coach?
Yes!
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Pacesetter123(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
When is the match?
In the evening of our Independence day.
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by robosky02(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
warlordd:
Why is the second leg being played in Doula, Cameroun instead of Bangui, Central African Republic?

There stadiums are banned from hosting games

So there have to move to the nearest neighbours... Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Mrtaye: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Phiniter:
Ahmed Musa no wan gree sha... him just use power dey pursue record appearance if not I no see any reason why them dey always invitation am
Oga anytime anyday Ahmed Musa is still relevant to the super eagles I guess you've forgotten his exploits at the world cup
Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Lilpacshacor: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nfa should start preparing way to convince curtis jones to play for nigeria fast

Re: Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header by Lilpacshacor: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beautiful relationship(curtis jones )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Foundation Donates Items To Widows For Christmas. / Algeria Vs. Burkina-faso: World Cup Qualifier (1 - 0) On 19th November 2013 / Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.